• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shrugged "I don't know" He said with a shrug "What will Nora say?"
"I don't know. I am leaving now, I have to return to my training." Roman said slightly annoyed. "See you later and don't tell Snow she's been with a clone all this time." He said vanishing

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino walked quickly to keep up with Lana,"They are or were....dating. My big sis Suka-chan is dating Thorin.... The more human like form. He goes by the name of Akira." She stated as she looked around."He's hurt her deeply and I must bring him to her so she stops hurting....she'll be happy to see him alive."
"Ohhh. Lord thorins known for that but he's only done it for good reasons before" she said as she walked thinking back to the legends about him that the clan had

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ohhh. Lord thorins known for that but he's only done it for good reasons before" she said as she walked thinking back to the legends about him that the clan had

[/QUOTE]
"He's done what for good reason? Hurting people?" Yoshino asked as she tilted her head."What legends are told about Lord Thorin?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's done what for good reason? Hurting people?" Yoshino asked as she tilted her head."What legends are told about Lord Thorin?"
"Lord thorin is the greatest hero ever. He usually does that so the ones he loves don't hurt more if he dies. He's known for every thing. His metal halo that floats above his head said to have been given to him by God himself. His wings of golden flame, given by an ancient power. and his spear taken from the clutches of a great evil now to be used for good" lana said as she walked remembering the legends by heart

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]Misuka sighs sitting down at a bench and closes her eyes to listen to nature.*

[/QUOTE]
Zack notes the newcomer in the courtyard, walking over to her with sudden interest. "Hello, my name is Zachariah, but I go by Zack."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Lord thorin is the greatest hero ever. He usually does that so the ones he loves don't hurt more if he dies. He's known for every thing. His metal halo that floats above his head said to have been given to him by God himself. His wings of golden flame, given by an ancient power. and his spear taken from the clutches of a great evil now to be used for good" lana said as she walked remembering the legends by heart

[/QUOTE]
"He sounds amazing, but I still don't like him. That's why I must find him, I don't like seeing my Suka-chan hurt." Yoshino seethed as her hands balled into fists."I will drag him to her if I have to, I already know I can't defeat him." She said as she walked ahead slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He sounds amazing, but I still don't like him. That's why I must find him, I don't like seeing my Suka-chan hurt." Yoshino seethed as her hands balled into fists."I will drag him to her if I have to, I already know I can't defeat him." She said as she walked ahead slightly.
Lana giggled "I'll help you convince our lord. Don't worry" she said softly to her with a happy smile as they walked down the street twoards the school as some heroes came back and reported in to lana before going off in search again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "I'll help you convince our lord. Don't worry" she said softly to her with a happy smile as they walked down the street twoards the school as some heroes came back and reported in to lana before going off in search again

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino nodded,"So what does it mean to be a hero? Do you save others and everyone who is in danger?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded,"So what does it mean to be a hero? Do you save others and everyone who is in danger?"
"We fight for the freedom and protection of our world. We are born into the clan" she said to her as they walked "it's rare to find some one new that came from the our side in the clan because of the powers that had been passed down through the clan for centuries. We use our powers to keep the peace removing the evil that would threaten to destroy our realm" she said to her

Hearing someone she opens her eyes and looks at the boy as she stands up quickly. "Hi! My name is Misuka! It's nice to meet you!" She says happily as she holds her hand out for a hand shake.

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]Hearing someone she opens her eyes and looks at the boy as she stands up quickly. "Hi! My name is Misuka! It's nice to meet you!" She says happily as she holds her hand out for a hand shake.

[/QUOTE]
"The p-pleasure is mine, Misuka." He replies, shaking her hand. "What brings you here?"

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]"I'm here to become the greatest mage!" she says engergeticly with a little laugh after. "What about you Zack-chan?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm here because its safe here for me. I do attend class, but mainly when I'm bored of waiting in my dorm."

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]"Don't you get lonely?"

[/QUOTE]
"Loneliness is something I'm used to. It comes with being essentially immortal. Let someone get close to you, and you'll be forced to watch them slowly decay over time."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We fight for the freedom and protection of our world. We are born into the clan" she said to her as they walked "it's rare to find some one new that came from the our side in the clan because of the powers that had been passed down through the clan for centuries. We use our powers to keep the peace removing the evil that would threaten to destroy our realm" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! That sounds cool, being born into a clan to fight for freedom and protection. You seem to have a purpose while others....they just seem to do good because they know it's right." Yoshino said as they walked along."You're a very interesting person. I like that about you."

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]"Well thats a sad saying." She says raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "Wanna be friends so your not lonely!" she says happily with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"That makes.....two friends so far." He said to himself quietly. To her, he replied. "Sure, I would like that."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kili smiled, and leaned in closer to Elyse's face. "Like I said before. I'd do this for you anytime, if you'd ask if of me, Ellie. Its the least I could do for the one I love." Kili brushed Elyse's cheek softly, as he decided to return his appearance to normal.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's gaze softened.

"I like this form better."

She gave a soft smile, nudging her head in his shoulder.

"I guess it's a good thing I'll have you until I'm better, since you don't mind taking care of me."

She blushed at the thought, but it made her happy anyways.

"Thank you. Most Heroes make it there propose to fight the evil" she said to her with a smile as they got to the school and she sighed "well may I by chance meet your master" she asked her politely

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back