• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I'm sorry euloria. Today had brought back memories that I wish not to have" he said quietly before he nuzzled her upper chest and lower neck not wanting her to see his face

[/QUOTE]
She smiled a bit "Don't apologise for such a thing! If you need to cry then cry I understand" she said softly as she placed a small kiss on the top of his head.

Lumina said:
"Ah. So it wasn't too rough, then. Thank goodness."

Elyse exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Hopefully I wasn't too much to take care of."

She gave an embarrassed laugh, then her gaze dropped from Kili's to his shirt, or something.

"Thanks, for, uh, taking care of me and stuff..."

She blushed again. She wasn't used to people taking care of her. Shed been on her own for so long.
Kili smiled, and leaned in closer to Elyse's face. "Like I said before. I'd do this for you anytime, if you'd ask if of me, Ellie. Its the least I could do for the one I love." Kili brushed Elyse's cheek softly, as he decided to return his appearance to normal.

Yoshiro said:
tumblr_nfk0w8AMCF1r2gyilo1_500.gif

"Yeah, only one. He's......gone now, has been for a few centuries." Zack said, closing his eyes, remembering all of that.
"A few centuries?!" She frowned "That's an awful long time to be alone for..." she replied as she twirled a bit of her hair around her finger.

Mayyflower said:
Navi sat on a rock. "Really?!" She says smiling. "What kind of being are you" she asks
"That's...a hard question to answer. If I had to, I would say...I am a chaos engine." he said, finally finding the fairy base within his DNA. He prepared it for transformation, as he continued to speak to the girl on his palm.

Nonalaka said:
"A few centuries?!" She frowned "That's an awful long time to be alone for..." she replied as she twirled a bit of her hair around her finger.
"It was a longer time before I met him." Zack said, scratching the back of his head softly. "But that's the past, and I've moved on...in my own way."

Daniel reaver]"I will" lana said after a moment of thought before she turned around "all of you that have the strength to run and fight spread out and search for our master. Those that are injured make your way back to camp alright" she said before they all gave a glorious "horah!!!" Then started to disperse as lana turned back to the girl and sheathed her blade "I'll stick with you till he is found [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino smiled,"Thank you. It's very important that I find him right away." She said as she was about to walk looking for him. She stopped as her mouth shaped into an O form and she brought a hand to her head,"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yoshino Hinamori. What about you?"

tumblr_njb7cyOtXE1tzcrlco1_540.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoshiro said:
"It was a longer time before I met him." Zack said, scratching the back of his head softly. "But that's the past, and I've moved on...in my own way."
"Don't you ever get lonely?" She asked with a small frown. "...in your own way? What way is that?"

Nonalaka said:
"Don't you ever get lonely?" She asked with a small frown. "...in your own way? What way is that?"
"Lonely? I have my books, and that usually is enough. And I mean that I did my mourning. Years worth of mourning, and it helped." Zack replied softly.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "Who the hell...!" He clenched his fist, then ran over to Jack. "He isn't dead... That guy healed him.. Jack! Jack! Wake up!"
Jack coughed a little as he woke up "T-That sucked" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack coughed a little as he woke up "T-That sucked" He said jokingly
Roman frowned and hit Jack in the head, as hard he could. "Never make me do that again!!"

Roman said:
Roman frowned and hit Jack in the head, as hard he could. "Never make me do that again!!"
Jack rubbed his head "I didn't think he would be here" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"Thank you. It's very important that I find him right away." She said as she was about to walk looking for him. She stopped as her mouth shaped into an O form and she brought a hand to her head,"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yoshino Hinamori. What about you?"
http://reeku-kun.tumblr.com/image/110171387689
"I'm lana" she said as she smiled at her
Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35136352-500-281.gif
happy to meet a new friend as she held out her hand for a hand shake

Misuka walks to the high school with her staff in hand as several potions clank together from dangling off her belt. Misuka is eager to make it to the school and meet new friends. She is an elemental mage despite not knowing others like her, she is excited either way as she walks around the building. Her heart races excitment looking around at this new highschool to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm lana" she said as she smiled at her
Asuna-Yuuki-asuna-yuuki-35136352-500-281.gif
happy to meet a new friend as she held out her hand for a hand shake

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino smiled and took Lana's hand, shaking it."Well it's nice to meet you Lana." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack rubbed his head "I didn't think he would be here" He said softly
Roman hit him again, harder this time, "That's another thing! Who the fuck was that?!"

Roman said:
Roman hit him again, harder this time, "That's another thing! Who the fuck was that?!"
Jack looked at him "He was your old friend" He said with a shrug "That's all he ever told me"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and took Lana's hand, shaking it."Well it's nice to meet you Lana." She said happily.
"So why does your master want thorin so badly" she asked her curious to know why as she put her hands behind her back and started to walk down the street wanting her to follow

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at him "He was your old friend" He said with a shrug "That's all he ever told me"
"I only have one old friend and that's, Hayate. The rest of them are dead." Roman said sadly. "Who the hell could this be?"

Roman said:
"I only have one old friend and that's, Hayate. The rest of them are dead." Roman said sadly. "Who the hell could this be?"
Jack shrugged "I don't know" He said with a shrug "What will Nora say?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So why does your master want thorin so badly" she asked her curious to know why as she put her hands behind her back and started to walk down the street wanting her to follow

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino walked quickly to keep up with Lana,"They are or were....dating. My big sis Suka-chan is dating Thorin.... The more human like form. He goes by the name of Akira." She stated as she looked around."He's hurt her deeply and I must bring him to her so she stops hurting....she'll be happy to see him alive."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back