• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "I-It just hurts too much" He said sadly "I hate the thought of leaving you all but this is just too much" He said sadly
Roman looked at Jack. A tear rolled down his face.

kakashi_cries_by_protul.gif

"I would only do things like this for a true friend. Only because you asked me out of your free will. I will.... End your life for you. Are you ready?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Jack. A tear rolled down his face.
kakashi_cries_by_protul.gif

"I would only do things like this for a true friend. Only because you asked me out of your free will. I will.... End your life for you. Are you ready?"

Jack gulped before looking at Nora "I have to say something to her in private first" He said softly before looking at Roman "I must admit.....You are the best friend I have ever had" He said softly

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Camilla snapped out of her daydream as she noticed someone sit next to her, she looked at this new person before speaking "Hello~" she greeted him in a singsong voice.
Hearing a voice, he turned to where it was coming from. A girl, and she was speaking to him. "Oh, erm, h-h-h-hi." He stammered out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana got up holding onto her right arm as it had been broken while it held her sword loosely "at least it's over" she said as blood slipped out of her mouth and down her face as cuts and brutis started to show on the parts of her body that where exposed as the other heroes slowly started to gather again

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino stood a ways away from the group and looked around her."Suka-chan.....she's hurting...." She murmured to herself before walking over to the group."Hey! Who's in charge of this group here?" She asked as she stood on the outside, her hands on her hips.

LunaCrosby said:
"Really what is it?" He asks
"Well you said something I criticise myself about....so I criticise myself in what I fear so I want to get over it..." her gaze drifted to the side as she chuckled nervously "*Ahem*.....I'm scared of heights..." she said the last bit in a much quieter tone sounding very embarrassed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gulped before looking at Nora "I have to say something to her in private first" He said softly before looking at Roman "I must admit.....You are the best friend I have ever had" He said softly
@WeirdPrincess
Roman nodded, "Just say my name man. I'll be here to fulfill your wish when you'are finished." Roman then jumped into the tree and climbed to the top.

Yoshiro said:
Hearing a voice, he turned to where it was coming from. A girl, and she was speaking to him. "Oh, erm, h-h-h-hi." He stammered out.
She tilted her head leaning in a bit to try and read the cover of the book "What're you reading?" She asked curiously.

He flipped to the cover, before reading it aloud,"'And once again, his turned his back on the past.' Its a mixture of a lot of genres, but its really good."

Nonalaka said:
She nodded lightly "Alright then" she said quietly before clicking her fingers, making them appear in her dorm "There, we're home" she said, smiling warmly "do you want tea or anything?" She asks
Daniel shook his head before he pulled her over to the bed and sat down taking her with him

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded as tears streamed along her cheeks and moved her face closer to his."What is it?" She asked softly.
Jack smiled a little "If I'm going to die....I want you to be able to call me yours" He said placing a ring on her finger "I love you Nora"

Daniel reaver]The heroes all looked over then steped aside as lana walked through then till she was facing the girl "I am" she said softly to her through a slight winse [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino looked at the girl and sighed,"Come closer. I can't do much with you standing right there."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little "If I'm going to die....I want you to be able to call me yours" He said placing a ring on her finger "I love you Nora"
Nora smiled through her tears as she looked at the ring before looking back at him,"I love you too Jack....I'll never take this off." She whispered, twirling the ring.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at the girl and sighed,"Come closer. I can't do much with you standing right there."

Nora smiled through her tears as she looked at the ring before looking back at him,"I love you too Jack....I'll never take this off." She whispered, twirling the ring.
Jack smiled as he wiped some blood off of his face before kissing her softly

Lana looked at her heaitantly before she slowly took a step forward twaords the girl her right hand tightening it's grip on her sword even though it hurt like hell to do so "what are you doing" she asked

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"You kind of slipped in and out of consciousness through the first night. After that, you woke up, but were still pretty out of it. You fell asleep pretty early, and then...this." He said, blushing.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah. So it wasn't too rough, then. Thank goodness."

Elyse exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Hopefully I wasn't too much to take care of."

She gave an embarrassed laugh, then her gaze dropped from Kili's to his shirt, or something.

"Thanks, for, uh, taking care of me and stuff..."

She blushed again. She wasn't used to people taking care of her. Shed been on her own for so long.

Yoshiro said:
He flipped to the cover, before reading it aloud,"'And once again, his turned his back on the past.' Its a mixture of a lot of genres, but its really good."
"Ah, cool!" She replied smiling "Oh, my name is Camilla!, nice to meet you!" She chimed happily.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, cool!" She replied smiling "Oh, my name is Camilla!, nice to meet you!" She chimed happily.
"I'm Zachariah, but call me Zack." He responded with a more confident tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel shook his head before he pulled her over to the bed and sat down taking her with him

[/QUOTE]
Euloria followed and sat next to him "you sure you're okay?" She asked as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora kissed him softly at first before putting more aggression into it.
Jack kissed her a while longer before pulling away "Just please tell me you're not pregnant" He said jokingly before using her to help himself stand up

Nonalaka said:
"Well you said something I criticise myself about....so I criticise myself in what I fear so I want to get over it..." her gaze drifted to the side as she chuckled nervously "*Ahem*.....I'm scared of heights..." she said the last bit in a much quieter tone sounding very embarrassed.
"Hmm, I could bring you up high a lot so you eventually get used to it and get over the fear?" He suggests.

Daniel nodded before he wraped his arms around her neck and pushed her down while he hugged her "I love you" he said quietly to her

@Nonalaka

Yoshiro said:
"I'm Zachariah, but call me Zack." He responded with a more confident tone.
"Zac-ha-riah" she repeated at a much slower pace to herself quietly, it was just her way of remembering names. She offered a handshake to him "I hope we can be friends!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back