• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Lana looked at her heaitantly before she slowly took a step forward twaords the girl her right hand tightening it's grip on her sword even though it hurt like hell to do so "what are you doing" she asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yoshino rolled her eyes before holding out her hand and instantly healing the girl."I healed you and know I need to ask you a question."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kissed her a while longer before pulling away "Just please tell me you're not pregnant" He said jokingly before using her to help himself stand up
Nora laughed softly,"You wish. I'm not pregnant." She said, gently helping him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, I could bring you up high a lot so you eventually get used to it and get over the fear?" He suggests.
She shook her head "Thanks but, you don't have to do that, I don't wanna be a bother" she said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino rolled her eyes before holding out her hand and instantly healing the girl."I healed you and know I need to ask you a question."

Jack chuckled a little "Thank god" He said as he stood "I couldn't stand leaving that behind" He said before looking up at Roman "Get down here...I'm ready!"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before he wraped his arms around her neck and pushed her down while he hugged her "I love you" he said quietly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him before hugging back, nuzzling into him "I love you too" she replied back happily.

WeirdPrincess said:

Lana sighed with releif as she twirled her sword around a bit then looked at her "what is it you want to ask of the hero clans" she asked the girl

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Thank god" He said as he stood "I couldn't stand leaving that behind" He said before looking up at Roman "Get down here...I'm ready!"
@Roman
Roman appeared in front if Jack and sighed, giving a weak smile. "It has been great my friend." He said before his hand was covered in lightning. He pulled his arm back and threw it forward, right into Jack's chest.

tumblr_mupcn9WG5F1sxw86wo1_500.gif

"Dammit...."

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"Zac-ha-riah" she repeated at a much slower pace to herself quietly, it was just her way of remembering names. She offered a handshake to him "I hope we can be friends!"
"Friends......I've only ever had one. But sure!" He grasped her hand firmly and shook it.

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front if Jack and sighed, giving a weak smile. "It has been great my friend." He said before his hand was covered in lightning. He pulled his arm back and threw it forward, right into Jack's chest.
tumblr_mupcn9WG5F1sxw86wo1_500.gif

"Dammit...."

@WeirdPrincess
Jack smiled a little before it turned into sheer terror "No-Not you" He said in fear as a masked man was behind them both and spoke "Actually I have better plans for him"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little before it turned into sheer terror "No-Not you" He said in fear as a masked man was behind them both and spoke "Actually I have better plans for him"
Roman turned around, "And who are you?" He asked coldly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana sighed with releif as she twirled her sword around a bit then looked at her "what is it you want to ask of the hero clans" she asked the girl

[/QUOTE]
"First, I would like to say you acted reckless, but did good. Second, do you know where that large god like person went?" Yoshino asked.

Roman said:
Roman turned around, "And who are you?" He asked coldly.
The man smirked "Oh that's not important right now...All that's important is this man right here" He said before grabbing Jack and lifting him up "Look into my eye" He said to Jack as Jack's wounds healed and his aura turned dark

shortyshot8 said:
The man smirked "Oh that's not important right now...All that's important is this man right here" He said before grabbing Jack and lifting him up "Look into my eye" He said to Jack as Jack's wounds healed and his aura turned dark
Roman frowned, "What the fuck are you doing to, Jack?!" He asked furious with the man. "And where is that dark aura from?"

"We had no time to prepare for battle there. And no I do not know where lord thorin went" she said with a sigh as all the other heroes started to relax a little

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoshiro said:
"Friends......I've only ever had one. But sure!" He grasped her hand firmly and shook it.
"I have many friends!, I like making friends" she said nodding lightly "...only one friend? She asked, tilting her head.

tumblr_mjs0t8AuDJ1s0am14o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "What the fuck are you doing to, Jack?!" He asked furious with the man. "And where is that dark aura from?"
The man dropped Jack and looked at Roman "Oh? Listen even if you wanted to save him this boy here is doomed and that aura? It's from him" He walked past Roman and muttered "You should know me well Roman" He said with a smirk before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
The man dropped Jack and looked at Roman "Oh? Listen even if you wanted to save him this boy here is doomed and that aura? It's from him" He walked past Roman and muttered "You should know me well Roman" He said with a smirk before vanishing
Roman frowned, "Who the hell...!" He clenched his fist, then ran over to Jack. "He isn't dead... That guy healed him.. Jack! Jack! Wake up!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nuzzled her neck lovingly as he layed there the memories flooding back making him silently cry
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria pulled back a little to view his face, as she could feel the wetness of his tears on the side of her neck ".....Why are you crying?" She asked, frowning lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria pulled back a little to view his face, as she could feel the wetness of his tears on the side of her neck ".....Why are you crying?" She asked, frowning lightly.
I'm sorry euloria. Today had brought back memories that I wish not to have" he said quietly before he nuzzled her upper chest and lower neck not wanting her to see his face

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"A fairy, huh? That's quite interesting... I think I have one of those in me." Leon said to himself. He referred to the countless forms of DNA he held within his body, from various species.

[/QUOTE]
Navi sat on a rock. "Really?!" She says smiling. "What kind of being are you" she asks

Daniel reaver]"We had no time to prepare for battle there. And no I do not know where lord thorin went" she said with a sigh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"He's hurt my master....my big sis. Suka-chan is in pain..." Yoshino said with a frown."I must find him and bring him too her, so she stops hurting. Could you help me find him miss..." She asked softly.

Nonalaka said:
"I have many friends!, I like making friends" she said nodding lightly "...only one friend? She asked, tilting her head.
tumblr_mjs0t8AuDJ1s0am14o1_500.gif
tumblr_nfk0w8AMCF1r2gyilo1_500.gif

"Yeah, only one. He's......gone now, has been for a few centuries." Zack said, closing his eyes, remembering all of that.

Levi ditches her sister again and goes to the cafe, she orders a mocha and sits down at a window seat and lays her head down on the table.

@ANYONE?

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's hurt my master....my big sis. Suka-chan is in pain..." Yoshino said with a frown."I must find him and bring him too her, so she stops hurting. Could you help me find him miss..." She asked softly.
"I will" lana said after a moment of thought before she turned around "all of you that have the strength to run and fight spread out and search for our master. Those that are injured make your way back to camp alright" she said before they all gave a glorious "horah!!!" Then started to disperse as lana turned back to the girl and sheathed her blade "I'll stick with you till he is found

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back