• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and snuggled into him,"You can just call me your blanket. I'm always warm."
Jack smiled "And I am yours" He said quietly as he snuggled with her (Sorry about the delay xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia's eyes turned demonic. "You will stop calling me miss, ok lover boy?" As she raised her staff behind her.
He stared at her for a bit "O-okay, sorry" he replied, looking a bit confused by the display "didn't mean to offend" he said waving his hands. 'Lover boy? I was just embarrassed not infatuated...' he thought to himself.

Yuto looks between the 2, still a serious look on his face. "Twins?" He asked.
Levi looks at her sister and smirks then back at Yuto. "Yea twins" she answered.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi is taken by surprise and kisses him back. Not pulling away either. Oh my gosh, oh gosh. She thinks to her self.
Kite kissed her more passionately, putting a arm around her. W-Why do I feel so good all of a sudden? He thought.

Nonalaka said:
He stared at her for a bit "O-okay, sorry" he replied, looking a bit confused by the display "didn't mean to offend" he said waving his hands. 'Lover boy? I was just embarrassed not infatuated...' he thought to himself.
Celia put down the staff, putting back on her happy face. "Good boy!" She said as she floated up and hugged him from behind. "I wanna go somewhere!" She said playfully.

Kite kissed her more passionately, putting a arm around her. W-Why do I feel so good all of a sudden? He thought.

Celia put down the staff, putting back on her happy face. "Good boy!" She said as she floated up and hugged him from behind. "I wanna go somewhere!" She said playfully.
Lexi is blushing uncontrollably as she deepens the kiss a little bit.

Yuto leans back on the bench. "Cool." Was all he said. It was like he believed one word was all he needed.
@LunaCrosby
Levi laughed a little "You don't talk much... Do you always answer with one word" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Lexi is blushing uncontrollably as she deepens the kiss a little bit.
Kite sticks his tongue in past her teeth, searching for hers. W-Why can't I stop...? He thought as his face heated up.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet crosses her arms "not much of a talker?" She said and looked away.
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Levi laughed a little "You don't talk much... Do you always answer with one word" she asks
Yuto looks back and forth between them. "Maybe." He said, answering both your questions at once.

[[ whoa, whoa, whoa, I just woke up and I find people kissing so I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of things.... > - > ;;

Kite sticks his tongue in past her teeth, searching for hers. W-Why can't I stop...? He thought as his face heated up.

Yuto looks back and forth between them. "Maybe." He said, answering both your questions at once.
Lexi and kite's tongue meet and Lexi puts her hand on Kite's cheek , she could feel him getting hot. She blushed.

Scarlet stays quiet, her right arm gripped on her left shoulder and her left arm gripped on her right hip. That seemingly being what made her feel safe "cool" she says and watches a bird.

@Mayyflower

Areumi said:
[[ whoa, whoa, whoa, I just woke up and I find people kissing so I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of things.... > - > ;;

(You missed stuff... Yuto and Celia are my only characters that aren't in a relationship xD )

Jennete said:
((time skip to morning))
Rain:*wakes up slowly, yawning and rubbing her eyes*
Jay continues to snore, the TV playing quietly in the background. He has his feet on the small coffee table in front of him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, the mask scared them the most but the red and black eye is pretty scary" he laughs
Ilaani chuckled "I guess" she looked at him "why do you wear that mask anyways?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stays quiet, her right arm gripped on her left shoulder and her left arm gripped on her right hip. That seemingly being what made her feel safe "cool" she says and watches a bird.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled "I guess" she looked at him "why do you wear that mask anyways?"
"When I wear it I feel safe, even if it means intimidating people I feel safe under it." He says and pokes his mask.

BlueHawk said:
Jay continues to snore, the TV playing quietly in the background. He has his feet on the small coffee table in front of him.
Rain:*gets out of bed slowly and stands, looking around and she heads out to the living room, looking at Jay for a moment sighing and shaking her head before going to the kitchen, getting some fae fruit, eating it slowly, sitting on the counter*

He raised a brow "Good b- E-eh?" Colin jumped a bit, he wasn't expecting that "Err, Alright, anywhere in mind?" He asked her.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him embarrassed for once in her life and she frowns sending a bullt stream of water to suddenly push him back and crash on the couch soaking wet* Do not laugh. *she gets up advancing towards him slowly, her hands itching, making more water appear*
-----------

Snow:*smiles and pulls them into bed, cuddling against him* Well then lets sleep ((aghhh sorry but we need to time skip to tmrw so she can secretly make you breakfast @Roman ))
(( I have no problem with that. ))

Roman woke up, slowly getting out of bed. Walking pass the kitchen, he saw Snow cooking, "Hey Snow, watcha makin'?" He asked walking into the bathroom. Roman picked up his toothbrush and thought about what was just said. Roman quickly dropped his toothbrush and rushed back into the kitchen, "Snow?! What are you doing?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back