• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pulled her closer before a dark aura encased him. He pushed her back. "N-No! Get away!" He said as he put his head in his hands. "R-Run!"
Lexi gasps. "What's going on?" She's asks not going anywhere.

LunaCrosby said:
"That could be arranged" he said jokingly "I wouldn't charge at you without a reason" he said and laughed.
She chuckled and rolled her eyes a bit "what would I have to do to deserve that?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head looking at the food then at him, then the food hopefully so he will eat it*
"I'll eat it, but after this: Don't worry about it." Roman said pointing at her. "Cooking is a hard thing to do, well not for you... It just makes you look like this was a science experiment....." he said, referring to all the equipment she had to wear.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gasps. "What's going on?" She's asks not going anywhere.
Kite clenched his fists as the aura got stronger. "N-Not important! But if you don't run now somebody is going to get hurt!" He screamed in pain.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel gladly kissed her back before watching her go off to her room and sighing happily "I love you" he said softly before turning to the couch and walking over then laying down on it and looking over to where euloira had gone a smile still on his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too" she said with a giggle as she went to her room and curled up in her own bed.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as she just layed down on him "that sucked" and moaned into his ches as she loosened her grip on his wrists sighing again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I'm sleeping here tonight." Hayate said quietly. "If I realm jump again, I might pass out and I also just a want to stay with you." He said hugging her.

"So bored, so bored."

She sighed to herself as she summoned two yaksha's (demon-like spirit things) to dance for her.

"Entertainment..."

She couldn't help but laugh a bit, seeing how stupid they look.

Daniel smiled more when he heard her call back to him before closing his eyes ready for tomorow to come as he slowly drifted off

@Nonalaka

Thana blushed at his sudden want to stay with her as she layed there allowing him to hug her as she slightly look up at him "o-ok........ Do you want to stay here or in another room" she asked quietly a little embarasment lacing her voice

@Roman

Jennete said:
Rain:*tosses him some fruit and she looks around* In this world one can get bored so very fast
"Well relax..." Jay says with a smile, taking a bite of the fruit. "This is just breakfast." He says, trying to cheer her up a bit. He takes another bite of the fruit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed some more but slightly kissed back closing her eyes as she leaned against him more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William continued kissing her with his body beginning to be taken over by lust

Roman said:
"I'll eat it, but after this: Don't worry about it." Roman said pointing at her. "Cooking is a hard thing to do, well not for you... It just makes you look like this was a science experiment....." he said, referring to all the equipment she had to wear.
Snow:*shakes her head smiling* I read in a book that a way to a mans heart is through his stomach, I enjoy cooking... I just do not wish to smell taste or touch the food. But I shall be very good at it! *she then holds up a manga calls Yamada's First time and opens to a scene where the girl is giving food and everyone comments how she will make a good wife. Snow with a determined look in her eyes points to the picture* This is an important thing for a girl to be able to do. And I am so excited because now you can think of me in terms of marriage *she smiles happily, practically glowing again, not understanding marriage is a serious thing but thinking it is what all couples do after a while of dating*

BlueHawk said:
"Well relax..." Jay says with a smile, taking a bite of the fruit. "This is just breakfast." He says, trying to cheer her up a bit. He takes another bite of the fruit.
Rain:*sighs and nods, looking around and sits on the couch by him, staring at the T.V* What is that?

Mitsu pulled away then sighed a little "I love you will" she said softly before kissing his cheek "I need to go ok" she said softly to him before giving him one more quick kiss "I'll see you in the real world soon" she said with a smile before she slowly started to fade away from his dream

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away then sighed a little "I love you will" she said softly before kissing his cheek "I need to go ok" she said softly to him before giving him one more quick kiss "I'll see you in the real world soon" she said with a smile before she slowly started to fade away from his dream
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I will see you soon my love" He said with a happy expression yet at the same time he was slightly sad

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head smiling* I read in a book that a way to a mans heart is through his stomach, I enjoy cooking... I just do not wish to smell taste or touch the food. But I shall be very good at it! *she then holds up a manga calls Yamada's First time and opens to a scene where the girl is giving food and everyone comments how she will make a good wife. Snow with a determined look in her eyes points to the picture* This is an important thing for a girl to be able to do. And I am so excited because now you can think of me in terms of marriage *she smiles happily, practically glowing again, not understanding marriage is a serious thing but thinking it is what all couples do after a while of dating*
"Marriage? That's another thing." Roman said grabbing a fork. "You said Rain was trapped inside of a mental cage for 100 years. I'm not trying to be rude or anything you know for a fact that I love you, but how old are you two exactly?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and nods, looking around and sits on the couch by him, staring at the T.V* What is that?
"Huh? Oh that, it's a TV." He says as he leans toward his feet, grabbing the remote. "See these buttons?" He says, motioning to the channel up and down buttons. "Press them." He says, holding the remote out for her to take.

Blake had a spark in her mind.

"Daa~ ruu~ maa~ san~"

She chanted and a red, with many other colors, head
popped out.

It looked everywhere, but it only saw Blake as she stood absolutely still.

"Hmph! Fine, I'll--"

He stopped as Blake made eye contact with him, which was a badly mistake.

Long story, short, Daruma-san was set afire.

"He's so boring."

@Roman[/URL]
((Time skip uvu))

Morning arrived and Euloria sleepily had made her way to the kitchen to make some pancakes, she was still tired from having to get up during the night as the egg had hatched. The hatchling itself, just barely able to walk had scrambled its way onto the couch and was occasionally poking at Daniels face and chirping.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled and rolled her eyes a bit "what would I have to do to deserve that?"
"Try and harm somebody, then I'd have to attack you" he said "I get a little creeoy when I attack though, thought I'd warn yuh" he said.

Thana blushed a little more then rested her head back on his chest "f-fine" she said to him in a childish way before she looked back up at him then blushed more before slowly sliding up and pecking his lips

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back