• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she watches as the main girl goes running and she frowns* Why does she not just kill them?
Jay shrugs. "I guess that is how the director wanted her to do it." He says, giving her a surreal answer instead of talking about the movie itself.

Thana blushed more at hayates words then slowly started to move to kiss him slowly closing her eyes as her lips almost met his again before Annabel knocked on the door then walked in and bowed "mistress dinner is....." She said as she stoped bowing and opened her eyes to see her almost kissing hayate

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman continued to eat, when he finished he laughed at the thought of singing newborns. "Well, that sounds hilarious. Now, ready to learn about marriage?"
Snow:*nods her head eagerly*

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs. "I guess that is how the director wanted her to do it." He says, giving her a surreal answer instead of talking about the movie itself.
Rain:*nods watching the movie* ahh...I see.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nods "that should do it, now we wait" she says and looks at the body.
Kyle begins coughing up blood.

--------

Rin gasps and grabs a bucket and a towel and puts the bucket under him and the towel beside him. She heals his broken bones, she has fear and concern in her eyes.

--------

Kyle looks at Toru and Rin standing there over him, "What the hell happened to me" he asks holding his head.

Daniel groaned slightly as he sloely opened his eyes to euloria then turedly smiled "mourning sweet heart" he mumbled softly as he sat up his arms instinctly moving to keep the baby dragon where it was as his wings unfirled from around it and streched straight back

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed more at hayates words then slowly started to move to kiss him slowly closing her eyes as her lips almost met his again before Annabel knocked on the door then walked in and bowed "mistress dinner is....." She said as she stoped bowing and opened her eyes to see her almost kissing hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Umm, hi." Hayate said nervously. "It's nice to see you again." He said looking over at Annabel.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle begins coughing up blood.
--------

Rin gasps and grabs a bucket and a towel and puts the bucket under him and the towel beside him. She heals his broken bones, she has fear and concern in her eyes.

--------

Kyle looks at Toru and Rin standing there over him, "What the hell happened to me" he asks holding his head.
"You died" Toru said and stared at him.

Jennete said:
Jay gives her a concerned look, raising a brow. "Are you okay? Your kinda... Quiet." He says as he smiles slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Attacked an innocent?" He said and thought about it "not really" he said and shook his head.
"Hm, you don't seem like someone who would anyways" she replied slowly nodding.

Annabel just smiled warmly to them as Thana blushed madly "dinners ready when you two are" she said before a mischevous grin came across her face "but please by All means take your time is hate to ruin your fun" she said mischevously as she backed up closing the door as she backed up making Thana blush Crimson

@Roman

Jennete said:
Roman stood up and walked over to Snow pulling a chair behind her telling her to sit. "Snoe, marriage is the stage after dating. People who've been together for awhile usually end up getting married. This means, I must be able to trust you, I must be faithful to my relationship with you, and I must vow never to do some stuff. Also, people are most likely to end up with kids at this stage and I'm not sure I or anyone at that matter is ready to be a father." He explained. "That's just the surface of it all..."

William walked outside and clenched his hand "I guess I should tell Thana how it went" He said to himself before appearing in front of Thana's castle (Yes I am expecting to see Annabel instead)

@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a concerned look, raising a brow. "Are you okay? Your kinda... Quiet." He says as he smiles slightly.
Rain:*looks at him with a deadly gaze and it turns into a smirk though as she puts her finger to his mouth, shushing him* I do not enjoy your talking while my attention is focused upon the T.V

Roman said:
Roman stood up and walked over to Snow pulling a chair behind her telling her to sit. "Snoe, marriage is the stage after dating. People who've been together for awhile usually end up getting married. This means, I must be able to trust you, I must be faithful to my relationship with you, and I must vow never to do some stuff. Also, people are most likely to end up with kids at this stage and I'm not sure I or anyone at that matter is ready to be a father." He explained. "That's just the surface of it all..."
Snow:*she nods slowly and frowns a little* Oh..

Daniel reaver]Annabel just smiled warmly to them as Thana blushed madly "dinners ready when you two are" she said before a mischevous grin came across her face "but please by All means take your time is hate to ruin your fun" she said mischevously as she backed up closing the door as she backed up making Thana blush Crimson [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, a blush forming across his face. "If you want, you can go eat. I'm not really hungry, so I'll be just fine...."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite leaned in and kissed her lightly, a blush on his face.

Aiden splashes her back, laughing as well.

Diablo pulled away, licking his lips. "Heehee... Maybe we can do that again later..." He said with a teasing face as he began sipping his soda.
Eive runs over to Aiden and wraps her arms around his neck before pulling him under water. She smiles at him underwater before letting go and swims deeper into the ocean.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel groaned slightly as he sloely opened his eyes to euloria then turedly smiled "mourning sweet heart" he mumbled softly as he sat up his arms instinctly moving to keep the baby dragon where it was as his wings unfirled from around it and streched straight back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Morning ~" she said quietly, before kissing him on the forehead. "She likes you" she chuckled, gesturing to the dragon.

LunaCrosby said:
"You died" Toru said and stared at him.
Kyle stares at Toru "Who killed me" he asks

--------

Rin looks down with tears in her eyes. " I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she says with her hands on her head.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him with a deadly gaze and it turns into a smirk though as she puts her finger to his mouth, shushing him* I do not enjoy your talking while my attention is focused upon the T.V
Jay chuckles and leans back. "Well I'm very sorry honey." He says lovingly as he laughs watches the TV again. "One day, I'll getcha." He says with a smirk.

Jennete said:
"I say we can wait a few more years for that stage in our relationship." Roman said smiling. "I guess you can keep your cookbook. But, only because, you're gonna be my future wife." He said chuckling. He stood up and walked out the kitchen, hearing a the door to the house open, he pulled out a blade. When the door opened, his dad walked through, "Dad?!" He said surprised.

"Hey son!" He said smiling. "When you said you we're gonna come home for awhile I decided I would too. Also, what's that smell? You've been taking classes on food?"

Roman nodded, "Yes! Yes I have!" He lied, trying to keep his father from knowing Snow was here.

Roman's dad chuckled and headed for the kitchen, "I'll gladly try some." He said walking right pass Snow.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and leans back. "Well I'm very sorry honey." He says lovingly as he laughs watches the TV again. "One day, I'll getcha." He says with a smirk.
Rain: I doubt this *she says with a smirk, flicking his forehead before leaning back and watching the movie*

Roman said:
"I say we can wait a few more years for that stage in our relationship." Roman said smiling. "I guess you can keep your cookbook. But, only because, you're gonna be my future wife." He said chuckling. He stood up and walked out the kitchen, hearing a the door to the house open, he pulled out a blade. When the door opened, his dad walked through, "Dad?!" He said surprised.
"Hey son!" He said smiling. "When you said you we're gonna come home for awhile I decided I would too. Also, what's that smell? You've been taking classes on food?"

Roman nodded, "Yes! Yes I have!" He lied, trying to keep his father from knowing Snow was here.

Roman's dad chuckled and headed for the kitchen, "I'll gladly try some." He said walking right pass Snow.

Snow:*senses that Roman doesn't want his father to know about Snow so when he walked past her he walked past nothing, her having turned into water in the mixing pan for the pancakes*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked multiple times before realizing Asuka didn't understand what he was saying. He was silent for a few moments before he finally spoke♅...
“ Uh... you
are the girl, Asuki-chan~ ”

tumblr_ngpbjaPLEG1ri0rigo1_250_zpsxjftsayh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's blinked a few times and stared at Akira,"What? I am?" She asked, generally confused. Her eyes widened and she blushed,"I didn't know that! I uh...I don't know what to say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back