• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker]@Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

il reply later after Math Finals)))
"Ah, right, well its lovely~" she snuggled him "y'know you don't have to keep carrying me around if you don't wanna" she said with a chuckle.

((Okay uvu good luck!!))

Roman said:
(( I have no problem with that. ))
Roman woke up, slowly getting out of bed. Walking pass the kitchen, he saw Snow cooking, "Hey Snow, watcha makin'?" He asked walking into the bathroom. Roman picked up his toothbrush and thought about what was just said. Roman quickly dropped his toothbrush and rushed back into the kitchen, "Snow?! What are you doing?!"
Snow:*turns around wearing a mask over her mouth and nose and she smiles with her eyes in an apron and also wearing latex gloves, she holds out a plate of pancakes and bacon and eggs and french toast, setting it down with home made jam and syrup, home made chocolate chips in a bowl and she stands back....secretly blocking out all of the messed up attempts that she had been making since dawn* Morning!

Daniel shook his head as his clothes changed to some pajama pants and a tank top "no I'm good" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

"Dangit it had to happen didn't it" she mummbled as she fought back keeping hayate pined to her bed as he fought to get her off

@Roman

Jennete said:
Rain:*gets out of bed slowly and stands, looking around and she heads out to the living room, looking at Jay for a moment sighing and shaking her head before going to the kitchen, getting some fae fruit, eating it slowly, sitting on the counter*
Jay slowly stirs awake as he let's out a yawn, seeing Rain eat. "Wanna toss me one?" He asks as he stretches, cracking his back slowly as he sits up a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"When I wear it I feel safe, even if it means intimidating people I feel safe under it." He says and pokes his mask.
"Hm, I suppose that makes sense...its not working on me though, then again,you aren't angrily charging towards me at high speeds" she chuckled lightly

[[ ehhh, i-i'll just start by waking up, haha... ;;

The fire still remains in Blake's heart as she woke up,
her hair a bit tangled as she brushed it out with her fingers.

"Ugh, I don't want to go today... I can just rest a little bit longer..."

She sighed, falling back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"UGH, I hate myself."

She groaned as she got up, changing into black leggings and a plain white t-shirt, going out the door to have a nice walk.

Nonalaka said:
He raised a brow "Good b- E-eh?" Colin jumped a bit, he wasn't expecting that "Err, Alright, anywhere in mind?" He asked her.
Celia nuzzled his neck. "I don't know, wherever you go I guess!" She said happily.

"What is it baby" Shira asked yuki before nuzzling the top of her head

Mika continued to look at the necklace before looking back up at neo "thank you" she said softly before giggling "thought I don't thing I'd need much protection with what I can do" she said happily as she leaned forward and into her

@Himeragi Seiker

BlueHawk said:
Jay slowly stirs awake as he let's out a yawn, seeing Rain eat. "Wanna toss me one?" He asks as he stretches, cracking his back slowly as he sits up a bit.
Rain:*tosses him some fruit and she looks around* In this world one can get bored so very fast

Nonalaka said:
"Hm, I suppose that makes sense...its not working on me though, then again,you aren't angrily charging towards me at high speeds" she chuckled lightly
"That could be arranged" he said jokingly "I wouldn't charge at you without a reason" he said and laughed.

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns around wearing a mask over her mouth and nose and she smiles with her eyes in an apron and also wearing latex gloves, she holds out a plate of pancakes and bacon and eggs and french toast, setting it down with home made jam and syrup, home made chocolate chips in a bowl and she stands back....secretly blocking out all of the messed up attempts that she had been making since dawn* Morning!
Roman sighed "Snow I told you not to worry about cooking. It does look good and all, but I would rather you not worry about it." He said pointing to the book. "Is this why you took the bag from me last night?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi and kite's tongue meet and Lexi puts her hand on Kite's cheek , she could feel him getting hot. She blushed.
Kite pulled her closer before a dark aura encased him. He pushed her back. "N-No! Get away!" He said as he put his head in his hands. "R-Run!"

Areumi said:

[[ ehhh, i-i'll just start by waking up, haha... ;;

The fire still remains in Blake's heart as she woke up,
her hair a bit tangled as she brushed it out with her fingers.

"Ugh, I don't want to go today... I can just rest a little bit longer..."

She sighed, falling back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"UGH, I hate myself."

She groaned as she got up, changing into black leggings and a plain white t-shirt, going out the door to have a nice walk.

(Alright bae :3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](@TheRebelliousDragon did you ever reply)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah... >_<)

Daniel gladly kissed her back before watching her go off to her room and sighing happily "I love you" he said softly before turning to the couch and walking over then laying down on it and looking over to where euloira had gone a smile still on his face

@Nonalaka

Blake sighed as she somehow escaped into the woods, but she didn't mind, really.

She found a random clearing with a tree in the middle. She shrugged it off, going to the tree and laying at the base of it.

Roman said:
Roman sighed "Snow I told you not to worry about cooking. It does look good and all, but I would rather you not worry about it." He said pointing to the book. "Is this why you took the bag from me last night?"
Snow:*nods her head looking at the food then at him, then the food hopefully so he will eat it*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nuzzled his neck. "I don't know, wherever you go I guess!" She said happily.
'Dammit, she's trying to embarrass me on purpose' he thought to himself as he tried to hide his blush. "...we could go get coffee?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back