• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sat on a bench "she ditched me.. am I that boring?" She mumbled "my own twin sister is annoyed with me" she sighs and swiftly glances around.
Levi sighed. Oh be quiet... Big baby I'm at the courtyard. Levi's voice echoed threw Levi's head.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay yea)
(Yuto is the silent type... Just to let you know)

Yuto sat on a bench the courtyard by himself. "Dang it, where did that bastard Kite go?" He said to himself.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero thought about it "it did?..." he mumbled "then I must be the danger to the new students" he says.
"Nonsense, you don't seem dangerous, I don't think so anyways" she replied nonchalantly fiddling with her hair, fixing it back into place "I just thought maybe that guy in particular had some business with you y'know, didn't look like he was someone who was out for my head anyways"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hippo nudged Lexi's hand, licking it. "Heh, it seems like he's taken a liking to you." He said.
Lexi smiles looking down at the hippo. "You think so" she asks

Nonalaka said:
"Nonsense, you don't seem dangerous, I don't think so anyways" she replied nonchalantly fiddling with her hair, fixing it back into place "I just thought maybe that guy in particular had some business with you y'know, didn't look like he was someone who was out for my head anyways"
"Well usually there's guys who come and y'know act perverted with the girls and try to murder the guys. That's why I protect everyone" he said and shrugged.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles looking down at the hippo. "You think so" she asks
Kite nodded. His goggles were still on. "Hey, I never got the answer to that question I asked you before... Do you like me too..?" He asked.

Celia continued to laugh as she pinched his cheek. "Heehee! Your so adorable!" She said. "So I guess you like music too huh?" She asked.
Colin let out another awkward laugh and blush of embarrassment as he looked to the musical equipment behind him "Aha, yeah, I spend most of my time here really , its never really lonely y'know, there's always people floating in and out"

Nonalaka said:
Colin let out another awkward laugh and blush of embarrassment as he looked to the musical equipment behind him "Aha, yeah, I spend most of my time here really , its never really lonely y'know, there's always people floating in and out"
Celia giggled as she kissed his cheek before starting to walk out. "Well, it was nice seeing you Colin! Your a really nice boy!" She said.

(Yuto is the silent type... Just to let you know)
Yuto sat on a bench the courtyard by himself. "Dang it, where did that bastard Kite go?" He said to himself.
Levi sees a guy sitting by himself and she looks at her sister and gets up and walks over to him ditching her sister again. "Hey you okay?" She asks. "Im Levi" she says awkwardly.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Well usually there's guys who come and y'know act perverted with the girls and try to murder the guys. That's why I protect everyone" he said and shrugged.
Ilaani crinkled her nose "how rude, Yeah I've ran into my fair share of those kinds of people before" she replied crossing her arms "But I can handle them" she continued as she walked along nodding a bit "What you're doing is good though, most wouldn't bother"

Mayyflower said:
Levi sees a guy sitting by himself and she looks at her sister and gets up and walks over to him ditching her sister again. "Hey you okay?" She asks. "Im Levi" she says awkwardly.
@LunaCrosby
Scarlet frowned and looked around, seeming terrified shed walk in one direction then stop and go in the other.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani crinkled her nose "how rude, Yeah I've ran into my fair share of those kinds of people before" she replied crossing her arms "But I can handle them" she continued as she walked along nodding a bit "What you're doing is good though, most wouldn't bother"
Zero nodded "yeah, my look intimidates them so only the brave ones mess with them" he laughs.

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Yuto was caught by surprise. He then put back on his serious face. "Yuto." He said.

Kite nodded. His goggles were still on. "Hey, I never got the answer to that question I asked you before... Do you like me too..?" He asked.
Lexi blushed. "Yea I do" she replied not taking her eyes off of the hippo.

WeirdPrincess said:
"This girl must be very important to Akki-san," Asuka said, smiling softly as she looked down at the table."Do I get to meet her? I want to meet all the people that are special to Akira." She said happily with a grin on her face as she looked up at him.
...♅Akira blinked multiple times before realizing Asuka didn't understand what he was saying. He was silent for a few moments before he finally spoke♅...

“ Uh... you
are the girl, Asuki-chan~ ”

tumblr_ngpbjaPLEG1ri0rigo1_250_zpsxjftsayh.gif

Celia giggled as she kissed his cheek before starting to walk out. "Well, it was nice seeing you Colin! Your a really nice boy!" She said.
His blush was alot more noticable now, he tried covering it up "L-Lovely meeting you miss" he said stammering a little as he waved at her.

Yuto was caught by surprise. He then put back on his serious face. "Yuto." He said.
Levi smiled . "Why so serious all of the sudden?" She asks. Not much of a talker hm. She thinks to herself.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed. "Yea I do" she replied not taking her eyes off of the hippo.
Kite smiled, taking off his goggles. "Then that means I can do this without begin afraid." He said he kissed her again, not pulling away this time.

@TheRebelliousDragon Scarlet appeared next to hr sister and hit her arm "stop ditching me" she says and crosses her arms, looking away.

Nonalaka said:
His blush was alot more noticable now, he tried covering it up "L-Lovely meeting you miss" he said stammering a little as he waved at her.
Celia's eyes turned demonic. "You will stop calling me miss, ok lover boy?" As she raised her staff behind her.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet frowned and looked around, seeming terrified shed walk in one direction then stop and go in the other.

Zero nodded "yeah, my look intimidates them so only the brave ones mess with them" he laughs.
"Your look? Ah, the mask and what not" she smiled a little as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Your look doesn't scare me, its kinda cool if I'm honest"

Kite smiled, taking off his goggles. "Then that means I can do this without begin afraid." He said he kissed her again, not pulling away this time.
Lexi is taken by surprise and kisses him back. Not pulling away either. Oh my gosh, oh gosh. She thinks to her self.

Nonalaka said:
"Your look? Ah, the mask and what not" she smiled a little as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Your look doesn't scare me, its kinda cool if I'm honest"
"Yeah, the mask scared them the most but the red and black eye is pretty scary" he laughs

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon Scarlet appeared next to hr sister and hit her arm "stop ditching me" she says and crosses her arms, looking away.
Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled . "Why so serious all of the sudden?" She asks. Not much of a talker hm. She thinks to herself.
Yuto looks between the 2, still a serious look on his face. "Twins?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back