• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...Sorry for hitting you then." Nora said apologetically.
Jack sighed "It's fine it's fine" He said wrapping an arm around her "You really are warm" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly along with Asuka as she explained liking everything. He looked at the small creature and smiled, rubbing it's head briefly. Upon Asuka asking him the question regarding his relationship status and then blushing, his eyes widened in surprise. He replied, smiling lightly♅...
“ Do I have a girlfriend? No, however I'm interesting in a very special girl that I know. ”

tumblr_np1wbtaI0y1sgetoxo1_500_zpsteclgzbh.gif

[/QUOTE]
"This girl must be very important to Akki-san," Asuka said, smiling softly as she looked down at the table."Do I get to meet her? I want to meet all the people that are special to Akira." She said happily with a grin on her face as she looked up at him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods slowly and rubs her eyes, sniffing a little sleepily and looks at him* I am tired..
"Take a nap, my bed is open. I'll lay here." He says as leans back on the couch slightly, letting out a small sigh.

BlueHawk said:
"Take a nap, my bed is open. I'll lay here." He says as leans back on the couch slightly, letting out a small sigh.
Rain:*nods and turns on her heel going to the bed where she falls down on it, curled up on top of the covers, snapping and her clothes turn into pjs*

Lexi makes Harper go back to sleep so she can show herself. Lexi heads to Kite's dorm to see if he's okay. Once she found Kite's dorm she knocks on the door. @TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi makes Harper go back to sleep so she can show herself. Lexi heads to Kite's dorm to see if he's okay. Once she found Kite's dorm she knocks on the door. @TheRebelliousDragon
A pink hippo answers the door. Kite forces himself to turn to Lexi with a weak smile. "Hey..." He said softly. He was lying in bed, a cast on his leg.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet walked next to her sister, glancing around and reading a book. "What if they don't like us" she says nervously.
@Mayyflower

Levi smirks. "What's not to love we're twins and dragons." She says before ditching her sister to go to the courtyard.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirks. "What's not to love we're twins and dragons." She says before ditching her sister to go to the courtyard.
Scarlet stopped walking and just stared in the direction her sister went "u-uhm..." she says and looks around at all the people. "O-ok I can so this" she whispers and slowly walks, covering her face with a book.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A pink hippo answers the door. Kite forces himself to turn to Lexi with a weak smile. "Hey..." He said softly. He was lying in bed, a cast on his leg.
Lexi smiles then walks in and sits down in a chair next to the bed. "What did the nurses say about your shin" she asks glancing over at his injury.

Celia giggled. "Aww, are you shy around powerful women? That sure was a awkward laugh..." She said as her radiant smile widened.
"W-what?" A slight blush formed across his face from embarrassment "A-ah no not at all aha..."

Diablo pulled away, a smile on his face. "I love you so much..." He said softly as he kissed her again.
In between kisses she said, "I know...I love you too." She kissed him back again and again.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "It's fine it's fine" He said wrapping an arm around her "You really are warm" He said happily
Nora laughed and snuggled into him,"You can just call me your blanket. I'm always warm."

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and turns on her heel going to the bed where she falls down on it, curled up on top of the covers, snapping and her clothes turn into pjs*
Jay puts his feet up on the table, leaning back into the couch. He is not very tired, so he instead turns on the TV quietly and relaxes while Rain sleeps.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi and smiles then walks in and sits down in a chair next to the bed. "What did the nurses say about your shin" she asks glancing over at his injury.
"I'll be fine in a few hours. My wounds heal quicker that normal." He said, putting a hand on her cheek then kissing her. "Thanks for being there for me." He said as he pulled away, a blush on his face.

Mayyflower said:
(Is anyone free and can interact with Levi she's at the courtyard...)
(I got my new character Yuto ;3)

Nanne said:
In between kisses she said, "I know...I love you too." She kissed him back again and again.
Diablo pulled off his shirt as he pulled away. "I can't wait anymore..." He said softly, before kissing her again. (Fade?)

LunaCrosby said:
"See, isn't it nice?" He asked and smiled. Closing his eyes as he walked next to her.
"Ah, yeah, you were right about that" she replied as she looked at the passing scenery. "Question, what was with the dude back there? I mean, he seemed more after you than me don't you think?" She asked as she placed her hands behind her head as she walked, occasionally ruffling her long dark hair.

Scarlet sat on a bench "she ditched me.. am I that boring?" She mumbled "my own twin sister is annoyed with me" she sighs and swiftly glances around.

"I'll be fine in a few hours. My wounds heal quicker that normal." He said, putting a hand on her cheek then kissing her. "Thanks for being there for me." He said as he pulled away, a blush on his face.

Diablo pulled off his shirt as he pulled away. "I can't wait anymore..." He said softly, before kissing her again. (Fade?)
Lexi blushed. "No problem" she smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yeah, you were right about that" she replied as she looked at the passing scenery. "Question, what was with the dude back there? I mean, he seemed more after you than me don't you think?" She asked as she placed her hands behind her head as she walked, occasionally ruffling her long dark hair.
Zero thought about it "it did?..." he mumbled "then I must be the danger to the new students" he says.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what?" A slight blush formed across his face from embarrassment "A-ah no not at all aha..."
Celia continued to laugh as she pinched his cheek. "Heehee! Your so adorable!" She said. "So I guess you like music too huh?" She asked.

(Okay yea)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back