• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*raises an eyebrow and pokes the box, yawning again and her eyes widen growling* What was that?? That noise my mouth made. *she had never yawned before because Fae slept instantly, they didn't get tired, they were awake one second and suddenly on the ground the next. Or they started their resting while still awake to soak up energy*
"Oh what... You mean yawning?" He says as he laughs a little. "Please tell me you don't know what yawning is, that'd be too funny." He says as he laughs a little harder, giving her a funny look.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and nods.
Kite leaned in and kissed her lightly, a blush on his face.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive jumps into the ocean and dunks her head underneath. She surfaces and splashes Aiden, laughing the entire time.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden splashes her back, laughing as well.

Nanne said:
Kanae surprised by him pulling her towards him and the kiss closed her eyes slowly. She kissed him back softly. @TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo pulled away, licking his lips. "Heehee... Maybe we can do that again later..." He said with a teasing face as he began sipping his soda.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I love you. " Blair cuddled close to him and burried her face in his chest

((You just have to add your character at the character sighn up tab and wait to be accepted))
Han smiled and hugged, Blair, "I love you too. Now, I think we should leave while we have the chance." He said, opening the door. "Today is the day we fix our problem with these witches...."

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles at him and kisses him lightly* It is a surprise!
Roman sighed, "Okay, tomorrow it is then..." Roman said, chuckling. "I can't wait now. I'm all curious and hyper now." He said smiling.

giphy.gif

(Bored...)

Kite: In the woods with Lexi

Dex: His dorm with Hina

Aiden: At the beach with Evie

Diablo: With Kanae at her house

Celia: At the café (free)

Yuto: Still waiting for acceptance.

Ooof lemme see:

Colin- Music Room (free)

Dakota- Courtyard (free)

Ilaani- Park with Allen

Amara- Lake with Natsuru

Euloria- Dorm with Daniel

Moriko- Beach with Madoka

Nonalaka said:
Ooof lemme see:
Colin- Music Room (free)

Dakota- Courtyard (free)

Ilaani- Park with Allen

Amara- Lake with Natsuru

Euloria- Dorm with Daniel

Moriko- Beach with Madoka
(I could send Celia towards Colin... Is that ok?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
( xD alright)
Celia got bored at the café so she teleported to the music room. "Anybody in here?" She asked, already knowing the answer.
Colin was in messing around with a violin, playing a few tunes on it when her heard a voice "Ah, Yeah" Colin poked his head out from behind one of the walls into the storage part of the room to see a person standing there "hey there!, Haven't seen you in here before" he said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Colin was in messing around with a violin, playing a few tunes on it when her heard a voice "Ah, Yeah" Colin poked his head out from behind one of the walls into the storage part of the room to see a person standing there "hey there!, Haven't seen you in here before" he said with a smile.
Celia shook her head with a smile. "No, no you haven't. What's your name?" She asked.

Celia shook her head with a smile. "No, no you haven't. What's your name?" She asked.
Colin hopped down from the table he was sitting on and walked over extending his arm for a handshake "I'm Colin, lovely meeting you" he replied smiling warmly "Do you play any instruments miss?"

Nonalaka said:
Colin hopped down from the table he was sitting on and walked over extending his arm for a handshake "I'm Colin, lovely meeting you" he replied smiling warmly "Do you play any instruments miss?"
Celia nodded. "I sure do, I play the piano." She said, gladly shaking his hand. "My name is Celia, nice to meet you."

Celia nodded. "I sure do, I play the piano." She said, gladly shaking his hand. "My name is Celia, nice to meet you."
Colin smiled at her "Nice name" he replied placing his hands in his pockets "Piano huh, how come you havent been floating around here before now then? He asks as he lead against a table "Id love to here ya play if you have the time?"

Diablo pulled away, licking his lips. "Heehee... Maybe we can do that again later..." He said with a teasing face as he began sipping his soda.
Kanae stared at him a little bothered. She put her water bottle down and stood up, "T-That was mean..." she said quietly. She walked away towards her room.

Nonalaka said:
Colin smiled at her "Nice name" he replied placing his hands in his pockets "Piano huh, how come you havent been floating around here before now then? He asks as he lead against a table "Id love to here ya play if you have the time?"
Celia nodded. "Sure, I'd love to play for you. I only stopped because the songs I know being memories of the past..." She said softly as she sat at the piano. She started playing.

[media]

[/media]

Nanne said:
Kanae stared at him a little bothered. She put her water bottle down and stood up, "T-That was mean..." she said quietly. She walked away towards her room.
Diablo sighed. "Sorry... I just wanted another taste." He laughed sadly, knowing it wouldn't help any.

Celia nodded. "Sure, I'd love to play for you. I only stopped because the songs I know being memories of the past..." She said softly as she sat at the piano. She started playing.
[media]

[/media]

Diablo sighed. "Sorry... I just wanted another taste." He laughed sadly, knowing it wouldn't help any.
Colin listen to her play with a smile on his face. When she finished the song, he clapped his hands "Awesome" he replied "you're pretty good"

((WiFi problems))

Kite leaned in and kissed her lightly, a blush on his face.

Aiden splashes her back, laughing as well.

Lexi kisses him back lightly,still blushing like crazy.

Kanae flopped on her bed leaving the door open. She was embarrassed and a little bothered by that tease, "Y-You think I-I don't want another taste..." she said loud enough for him to hear.

Nonalaka said:
Colin listen to her play with a smile on his face. When she finished the song, he clapped his hands "Awesome" he replied "you're pretty good"
((WiFi problems))
Celia giggled. "Thanks, I used to play that song for my kids..." She said, looking up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he pulled away "God I love you" He said before kissing her again and making them both fall on the bed
(Aaaaaaaaand Time skip!)

Nora rolled over on her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest as she slept.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi kisses him back lightly,still blushing like crazy.
Kite pulls back, blushing as well. "O-Ouch... My leg still hurts." He said, his eyes darting to his now bloodied shin.

Nanne said:
Kanae flopped on her bed leaving the door open. She was embarrassed and a little bothered by that tease, "Y-You think I-I don't want another taste..." she said loud enough for him to hear.
Diablo burst through the door, a smile on his face. "If you say so!" He said before falling on top of her, kissing her deeply.

Kite pulls back, blushing as well. "O-Ouch... My leg still hurts." He said, his eyes darting to his now bloodied shin.

Lexi looks at his shin. "Oh right we gotta go get help." She says looking at the hippo. "Hopefully he doesn't trip again" she says walking Kite over to the hippo so he could get on it.

Diablo burst through the door, a smile on his face. "If you say so!" He said before falling on top of her, kissing her deeply.
Kanae jumped a little when he burst through the door, "What the he-" she kissed him back and slowly closed her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at his shin. "Oh right we gotta go get help." She says looking at the hippo. "Hopefully he doesn't trip again" she says walking Kite over to the hippo so he could get on it.
Kite's hippo, took off at a dash, leaving Lexi behind. "See ya!" He said as he bounced around on the hippo's back. He hoped maybe she would visit him later... Before he turned.

Nanne said:
Kanae jumped a little when he burst through the door, "What the he-" she kissed him back and slowly closed her eyes.
Diablo deepened the kiss, kissing her rougher and rougher as he pinned her.

Celia giggled. "Thanks, I used to play that song for my kids..." She said, looking up at him.
"For your kids? That's nice" He replied as he looked at her "How old are they?" He asked, thinking that she looked a bit young to have a lot of kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back