• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora glared at the ground,"Because it's weird being topless out in public. I can do it at home because it's my house...but here! It's just..."she trailed off with a sigh before letting her arms fall. Fuck it, if I'm already topless might as well just deal with it, Nora thought as she looked at Jack.
Jack smiled "Don't worry with this water bubble no one can see us" He said as he put a hand on her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Thank you... When shall we go?
"Whenever you're ready. I don't mind, I'm just gonna nap until you tell me you wanna go... "

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden bolted after her. "Alright! Just don't get too far ahead of me!" He laughed.
Eive jumps into the ocean and dunks her head underneath. She surfaces and splashes Aiden, laughing the entire time.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and gets the book and secretly also gets the cook book, buying both and she hides them in the bag, taking Romans hand so they can go back to the house*
Roman smiled at the cashier in thanks. After that they appear in the house, the door that leads to Roman's room. His arm still around Snow's shoulder he opens the door and walks in, slipping on something.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo smirked. "You want to know what I want to do?" He asked as he leaned towards her. "This." He finished as he pulled her towards him, kissing her.
Kanae surprised by him pulling her towards him and the kiss closed her eyes slowly. She kissed him back softly. @TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Don't worry with this water bubble no one can see us" He said as he put a hand on her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss
Nora wrapped her arms around his waist and slowly began kissing Jack. She turned more aggressive after a while and gripped his swim trunks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora wrapped her arms around his waist and slowly began kissing Jack. She turned more aggressive after a while and gripped his swim trunks.
Jack blushed a little but continued kissing her as he moved his hand to her butt and stuck his tongue in her mouth

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at the cards and takes them, shuffling them, doing tricks, a natural talent as she manipulates them*
Jay nods his head in approval as she shuffles. "See? Not to bad, right?" He says quietly as he yawns softly and he checks the time. "You're a natural." He praises.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little but continued kissing her as he moved his hand to her butt and stuck his tongue in her mouth
Nora pulled away and chuckled before trailing her lips down his neck, biting and kissing it."Seems as if I can resist your charm..."she muttered as she licked his neck before working on his chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair growled at Mako,"Well sorry for not knowing what ice-cream is. And I'm not always at that ramen place!" He said angrily as he glared at him."Are we going to go get this weird...ice-cream or something. I would much rather have yogurt."
"Well I'm glad you've heard about yogurt...we can go get that instead. Since you're insisting it so much." he said jokingly. He grabbed him by the arm and teleported to the best yogurt place he knows which actually happens to be the best one there is. "Now I know you could've teleported by yourself and all but hey it's faster going together." he said as he started walking to get some yogurt.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and chuckled before trailing her lips down his neck, biting and kissing it."Seems as if I can resist your charm..."she muttered as she licked his neck before working on his chest.
Jack blushed more "I can't resist you either" He said before squeezing his hand "D-Damn you are good at what you do"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "I can't resist you either" He said before squeezing his hand "D-Damn you are good at what you do"
Nora looked up at him through her lashes,"Wouldn't you believe it when I say I've never done any of this before." She chuckled before working her way back up and kissing him again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up at him through her lashes,"Wouldn't you believe it when I say I've never done any of this before." She chuckled before working her way back up and kissing him again.
Jack smiled "That's a shock" He said before kissing her again working his hands down to the bottom of her bikini

Nanne said:
"Well I'm glad you've heard about yogurt...we can go get that instead. Since you're insisting it so much." he said jokingly. He grabbed him by the arm and teleported to the best yogurt place he knows which actually happens to be the best one there is. "Now I know you could've teleported by yourself and all but hey it's faster going together." he said as he started walking to get some yogurt.
Alastair sighed as he teleported ahead of Mako before walking into the store. He frowned as he looked at all of the flavor's of yogurt they had."I don't know what to get Maki. Help me out here." He said, still calling him Maki.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That's a shock" He said before kissing her again working his hands down to the bottom of her bikini
Nora grabbed his hand quickly before guiding it back upwards. She pulled away and looked at him,"Are we seriously going to do this right here? Even though you say no one can see us...don't you think they'd maybe hear us?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sighed as he teleported ahead of Mako before walking into the store. He frowned as he looked at all of the flavor's of yogurt they had."I don't know what to get Maki. Help me out here." He said, still calling him Maki.

Nora grabbed his hand quickly before guiding it back upwards. She pulled away and looked at him,"Are we seriously going to do this right here? Even though you say no one can see us...don't you think they'd maybe hear us?"
Jack smirked "Yeah I guess you're right" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Yeah I guess you're right" He said softly to her
Nora smiled at him,"Then we should take this somewhere else." She said before snapping her fingers and having them appear in her bedroom.

Roman said:
Roman smiled at the cashier in thanks. After that they appear in the house, the door that leads to Roman's room. His arm still around Snow's shoulder he opens the door and walks in, slipping on something.
Snow:*yelps as they both go down when he slips and she falls on him, her eyes closed as she gets up a little slowly* Ohh my head..

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head in approval as she shuffles. "See? Not to bad, right?" He says quietly as he yawns softly and he checks the time. "You're a natural." He praises.
Rain:*grows smug and happy with his praise, shuffling them back into one deck and a yawn escapes her mouth too. Her eyes widen in surprise* What was that??

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at him,"Then we should take this somewhere else." She said before snapping her fingers and having them appear in her bedroom.
Jack smirked "Here we go again" He said before kissing her neck softly as he kissed her he decided to put a hand on her chest

WeirdPrincess said:
Mako caught up to him and looked at all the flavors. "Hm...so many damn flavors. I know!" he said as he figured out which ones to get. "You want watermelon sorbet or cookies n cream? Those are really good. I'm getting mango pineapple."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Here we go again" He said before kissing her neck softly as he kissed her he decided to put a hand on her chest
Nora groaned and blushed before pulling his face up to kiss her. She pressed herself into his hand as she kissed him roughly, biting and tugging on his lip.

Nanne said:
Mako caught up to him and looked at all the flavors. "Hm...so many damn flavors. I know!" he said as he figured out which ones to get. "You want watermelon sorbet or cookies n cream? Those are really good. I'm getting mango pineapple."
"Cookies n Cream I guess. Get it for me will you? I can't really tell what's what in here." Alastair said as he looked at Mako.

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps as they both go down when he slips and she falls on him, her eyes closed as she gets up a little slowly* Ohh my head..
Rain:*grows smug and happy with his praise, shuffling them back into one deck and a yawn escapes her mouth too. Her eyes widen in surprise* What was that??
"What the hell was that? we just randomly fall on stuff?" Roman asks himself as he stands up. "You OK Snow?" He asks her stretching his body.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned and blushed before pulling his face up to kiss her. She pressed herself into his hand as she kissed him roughly, biting and tugging on his lip.

"Cookies n Cream I guess. Get it for me will you? I can't really tell what's what in here." Alastair said as he looked at Mako.
Jack smiled as he pulled away "God I love you" He said before kissing her again and making them both fall on the bed

WeirdPrincess said:
Mako left to go buy they yogurt for Alastair with out saying any complaints. He returned with the yogurt, "Here you go!" he said handing it over to him. Mako sat down staring at some girls their age from the corner of his eyes and ate his yogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back