• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman blushed and looked at Snow smiling. "I'm happy to hear that you would like to cook for me, but it wouldn't be right if I couldn't eat it with you...." He said, putting his arm around her shoulders. "How about we find something else to read?"
Snow:*smiles a little nodding and sets it down. her arms around his waist as they walk around the book store and she picks up a book called 101 one dangerous things you should let you kids do* Oh! This looks fun, we can try these things yes??

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I don't know."
"When is the child due?" Han asked."We need to be ready and prepared to protect the child the day they chose to come at us."

Nonalaka said:
"Don't worry about it" she said as she shook her hand returning it to its original state. "You were just doing your job" she replied with a small smile, sticking her hands in her pockets again.
Allen's nods and grabs her shoulder, teleporting them to the park.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "At this rate I won't know at all" He said jokingly to her
Nora rolled her eyes,"Calm down. I'm not in the mood anymore. You'll see later." She said as she ate the rest of her ice-cream before munching on the cone."Let's go in the water. It's boring sitting out here."

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles a little nodding and sets it down. her arms around his waist as they walk around the book store and she picks up a book called 101 one dangerous things you should let you kids do* Oh! This looks fun, we can try these things yes??
Roman looked at the title, "Yes and no... Get it..." He said snickering. "Lets find some other books." Roman said peeking in the aisles to see what they have.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"Calm down. I'm not in the mood anymore. You'll see later." She said as she ate the rest of her ice-cream before munching on the cone."Let's go in the water. It's boring sitting out here."
Jack smiled "Alright" He said as he stood up and reached a hand out to her "Come on" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"You know, I never kn-" He began saying before he moved his head towards her lips and accidentally kissed her. He froze in shock. I'm dead... He thought.
Lexi stands there blinking blankly, flustered. She begins blushing. Holy crap.. She thought to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
(I replied to Mako you dumb! Where my reply ;-; xD )
(All I saw was Nora, Nora, and Nora...I can't find where or when you replied to me...are you sure you did? xD )

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stands there blinking blankly, flustered. She begins blushing. Holy crap.. She thought to herself.
Kite stared blankly back, hardly believing what he had done himself. He was absolutely positively frozen. He didn't try to pull away, but he didn't try to deepen it either. All he could do was stare.

Diablo sat down at a table and looked at Kanae smiling. "That's good, I'm glad I can still have alone time with you." He said happily.
Kanae blushed a little, "Alone time...with me?" she repeated after him a little embarrassed.

Roman said:
"When is the child due?" Han asked."We need to be ready and prepared to protect the child the day they chose to come at us."
"Don't know... Maybe we can talk to Lily and Nick... They can help us."

Roman said:
Roman looked at the title, "Yes and no... Get it..." He said snickering. "Lets find some other books." Roman said peeking in the aisles to see what they have.
Snow: Okay you choose this time *she says happily, holding onto the book and she looks at all the options with curiosity*

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Don't know... Maybe we can talk to Lily and Nick... They can help us."
"God no.... I can't stand those two. They're annoying. Any other ideas? Those two are the last on my list..." Han said looking at Blair.

Nanne said:
(All I saw was Nora, Nora, and Nora...I can't find where or when you replied to me...are you sure you did? xD )
(Positive. Alastair asked what the hell ice-cream was as he was following Mako)

Roman said:
"God no.... I can't stand those two. They're annoying. Any other ideas? Those two are the last on my list..." Han said looking at Blair.
"Lily seems to like you though and I can deal with my brother."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Alright" He said as he stood up and reached a hand out to her "Come on" He said happily
Nora grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up. Putting an arm around his shoulder, she began to make her way towards the water."Can you do any cool tricks with water or anything?"

Jennete said:
Snow: Okay you choose this time *she says happily, holding onto the book and she looks at all the options with curiosity*
Roman picked up a random book and looked at it. He looked at the title and read the description and burst out into laughter, "A Turtle Autobiography?! Where do people get these ideas from?!"

Kite stared blankly back, hardly believing what he had done himself. He was absolutely positively frozen. He didn't try to pull away, but he didn't try to deepen it either. All he could do was stare.
Lexi slowly broke the kiss, blushing as she did.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( @TheRebelliousDragon Did you ever reply to Eive, or did I not get a notification?)

[/QUOTE]
(I don't know... Lost it xD )

Diablo nodded, smiling. "Yep! Is there a problem with that?" He asked.
"N-no, no not at all..." she said quietly. She looked down at her water bottle trying to hide her face. "S-So what do you want to do?..." She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up. Putting an arm around his shoulder, she began to make her way towards the water."Can you do any cool tricks with water or anything?"
Jack tilted his head "Not that I know of..." He smirked "Actually stand in the water" He said with a plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back