• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite's shin had been cut up, his pants torn. "I'll be fine..." He said softly, hugging her. "I'm just glad your ok."
Lexi hugs him back "Are you sure you will be okay." She asks still concerned then she blushes slightly noticing she's still laying on kite. "Oh um.. Sorry" she begins to get up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack opened his eyes and sighed "Really? That was the worst way to get me back and not even close to the embarrassment I gave you" He said making the ice-cream vanish
"That wasn't even what I was going to do!" Nora said with a laugh as she sat down next to him."I just did that because I wanted too. I'll get you back later, I'm to lazy right now." She said, waving her hand as if she didn't care.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily,"I like making potions most of the time. Or making tiny creatures that follow me around everywhere. Like this one!" She held out her palm and a small burst of light appeared in the middle. Once the light faded, a small winged creature stood in its place. It looked around curiously before looking at Asuka and flying up to her cheek, lightly kissing it. She wore a shocked expression before laughing and hugging it."Making creatures are really fun. That way, I won't get lonely. What else does Akira like?" She asked as the creature climbed onto her shoulder and sat there.
View attachment 128344
...♅Akira smiled as he listened to Asuka talk, soon noticing the small creature. He replied as he looked back and forth between Asuka and the small creature♅...

“ I'm not sure, I like quite a lot of things to be honest. What about you, what kind of things do you like? ”

Roman said:
"Snow, you'are lying, and that's something Faes don't do. Now I know there is a reason, why not tell me?" Roman asked holding her hands in his, "Please?"
Snow: Technically that wasn't a lie because there is no Reason behind it if you took it as the other reason. This is how Fae manipulate and trick *trying to go off topic from the cook book*

WeirdPrincess said:
"That wasn't even what I was going to do!" Nora said with a laugh as she sat down next to him."I just did that because I wanted too. I'll get you back later, I'm to lazy right now." She said, waving her hand as if she didn't care.
Jack sighed "To be honest I'm not sure if you can find anything like what I did to you" He said with a wink before rolling over and wrapping an arm around her

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hugs him back "Are you sure you will be okay." She asks still concerned then she blushes slightly noticing she's still laying on kite. "Oh um.. Sorry" she begins to get up.
Kite nodded. "I'll be fine!" He said as he put his goggles back on. His shin was really banged up. When he tried to get up he yelped in pain. "Maybe not ok as I think..." He sighed as the hippo nudged his head at Kite.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen returned "you look angry" he said and stared at her.
"Huh?" She shook her head "No, not at all, I was simply observing....although, I am used to fighting my own battles...what's this forcefield made of anyway?" She asked as she touched it, a few sparks flew from her hand as it turned into the same material the shield was made of, she examined her hand and wiggled her fingers.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh you idiot!" Blair slapped him then helped him over to the couch.
Han frowned, "What the hell was that for?" He asked, rubbing his cheek.

Kite nodded. "I'll be fine!" He said as he put his goggles back on. His shin was really banged up. When he tried to get up he yelped in pain. "Maybe not ok as I think..." He sighed as the hippo nudged his head at Kite.
Lexi holds her hand out to help kite up.

Jennete said:
Snow: Technically that wasn't a lie because there is no Reason behind it if you took it as the other reason. This is how Fae manipulate and trick *trying to go off topic from the cook book*
Roman sighs, "Oh.... Anyways about the book, why won't you tell me? It's not like it's that serious anyways. It's just food..." he said, picking up the book and handing it to her

Mayyflower said:
Lexi holds her hand out to help kite up.
Kite grabbed her hand, wincing in pain as he tried to get up. He got up, but barely. He was in extreme pain. He slung his arm around Lexi. "Thanks..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" She shook her head "No, not at all, I was simply observing....although, I am used to fighting my own battles...what's this forcefield made of anyway?" She asked as she touched it, a few sparks flew from her hand as it turned into the same material the shield was made of, she examined her hand and wiggled her fingers.
"Well its hard to explain." He said and shrugged "and I didn't want you to get hurt so sorry" he apologised.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as he listened to Asuka talk, soon noticing the small creature. He replied as he looked back and forth between Asuka and the small creature♅...
“ I'm not sure, I like quite a lot of things to be honest. What about you, what kind of things do you like? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled,"Well, I like sweets for one thing. People too! There's not much I don't like. I kind of like everything," She said, laughing a little. The creature that sat on her shoulder toppled over onto the table and stared at Akira, tilting it's head. She giggled and rubbed it's head before she resumed talking,"I'm learning a lot of things about Akki-san! Do you have a girlfriend?" Asuka asked, blushing slightly as she gazed at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "To be honest I'm not sure if you can find anything like what I did to you" He said with a wink before rolling over and wrapping an arm around her
Nora hummed as he wrapped an arm around her,"Hm...maybe. You won't know unless I try." She said as she leaned into him.

Kite grabbed her hand, wincing in pain as he tried to get up. He got up, but barely. He was in extreme pain. He slung his arm around Lexi. "Thanks..." He said softly.
Lexi smiles a weak smile. "No problem." She says wrapping his arm around her neck, for support.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"Well, I like sweets for one thing. People too! There's not much I don't like. I kind of like everything," She said, laughing a little. The creature that sat on her shoulder toppled over onto the table and stared at Akira, tilting it's head. She giggled and rubbed it's head before she resumed talking,"I'm learning a lot of things about Akki-san! Do you have a girlfriend?" Asuka asked, blushing slightly as she gazed at him.

Nora hummed as he wrapped an arm around her,"Hm...maybe. You won't know unless I try." She said as she leaned into him.
Jack sighed "At this rate I won't know at all" He said jokingly to her

Roman said:
Roman sighs, "Oh.... Anyways about the book, why won't you tell me? It's not like it's that serious anyways. It's just food..." he said, picking up the book and handing it to her
Snow: I was thinking....that I should know how to cook... for you *says softly holding it to her chest tightly*

Diablo shook his head again. "Really, it's nothing." He said. "So this is where you grew up? Where's your brother?" He asked.
"Okay..I didn't grow up here I actually just moved here recently...and Mako isn't my brother well not by blood or anything. He just calls me sissy because we've known each other for a long time. Plus he feels like he's my brother. Anyways I don't know he's probably at the park or something." she said looking at her water bottle.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You scared the crap outta me."
"Sorry, it was a accident. My butt hurts though... " Han said, laying on the couch. "So, what now?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles a weak smile. "No problem." She says wrapping his arm around her next for support.
"You know, I never kn-" He began saying before he moved his head towards her lips and accidentally kissed her. He froze in shock. I'm dead... He thought.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well its hard to explain." He said and shrugged "and I didn't want you to get hurt so sorry" he apologised.
"Don't worry about it" she said as she shook her hand returning it to its original state. "You were just doing your job" she replied with a small smile, sticking her hands in her pockets again.

Noah walks around the campus, his eyes closed, his head back. He hums a small tune, sensing the energy around him. New school, new life... I see why my sister came here. He thinks to himself.

@Anyone

Nanne said:
"Okay..I didn't grow up here I actually just moved here recently...and Mako isn't my brother well not by blood or anything. He just calls me sissy because we've known each other for a long time. Plus he feels like he's my brother. Anyways I don't know he's probably at the park or something." she said looking at her water bottle.
Diablo sat down at a table and looked at Kanae smiling. "That's good, I'm glad I can still have alone time with you." He said happily.

Jennete said:
Snow: I was thinking....that I should know how to cook... for you *says softly holding it to her chest tightly*
Roman blushed and looked at Snow smiling. "I'm happy to hear that you would like to cook for me, but it wouldn't be right if I couldn't eat it with you...." He said, putting his arm around her shoulders. "How about we find something else to read?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back