• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Lily seems to like you though and I can deal with my brother."
Han sighed and sat up, "If you can handle your brother AND talk to Lily... You did well, but I plan to keep my distance from both...."

Roman said:
Han sighed and sat up, "If you can handle your brother AND talk to Lily... You did well, but I plan to keep my distance from both...."
"Aw come on Lily dosent even know me please? Do it for Hope."

Nanne said:
"N-no, no not at all..." she said quietly. She looked down at her water bottle trying to hide her face. "S-So what do you want to do?..." She asked.
Diablo smirked. "You want to know what I want to do?" He asked as he leaned towards her. "This." He finished as he pulled her towards him, kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack tilted his head "Not that I know of..." He smirked "Actually stand in the water" He said with a plan
Nora shrugged and walked her way over to the water. She left her arms at her side as she stood in the middle of the water."Now what?"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Aw come on Lily dosent even know me please? Do it for Hope."
Han groaned, "I'll talk to HER one last time. After this I won't be speaking to her again…"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smiles toward Aiden. "Don't worry, you'll love it!"
(Found it!)

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiled at her. "I hope so." He said as he snapped his fingers and his shirt disappeared and his shorts became swim trunks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged and walked her way over to the water. She left her arms at her side as she stood in the middle of the water."Now what?"
Jack closed his eyes "Magler Gular!" He said as the water began to swarm her and took off her top as he smirked "Happy now?" He asked her before putting a hand under his chin "Hmm......Not too shabby on the breasts"

Nanne said:
Mako surprised by Alastair's question turned around to face him and began walking backwards. "You don't know what ice-cream is?...Wow where have you been? I mean other than wasting your time at a ramen place..." he said. He looked at Alastair still shocked about the question, "Ice cream is a frozen food, usually eaten as a snack or dessert made from dairy products...it has some sugar and sometimes they combine it with fruits or other stuff."
Alastair growled at Mako,"Well sorry for not knowing what ice-cream is. And I'm not always at that ramen place!" He said angrily as he glared at him."Are we going to go get this weird...ice-cream or something. I would much rather have yogurt."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack closed his eyes "Magler Gular!" He said as the water began to swarm her and took off her top as he smirked "Happy now?" He asked her before putting a hand under his chin "Hmm......Not too shabby on the breasts"
(Oh man, that power would be amazing xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite was still shocked. "T-That was my..." He stuttered. "M-My first..." He finished, touching his lips.
Lexi looks at Kite. "That was my first too." She says blushing.

Roman said:
Roman picked up a random book and looked at it. He looked at the title and read the description and burst out into laughter, "A Turtle Autobiography?! Where do people get these ideas from?!"
Snow:*she giggles and reads a line from the book at random* It was a hard and slow life, but it was one I took one shell at a time. *bursts out laughing and closes it*

shortyshot8 said:
Nora blinked and squealed,"What the hell?! I need that top back!" She yelled, trying to cover her chest as best as she could. Her face grew red with embarrassment as she looked down, finally covering herself.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden smiled at her. "I hope so." He said as he snapped his fingers and his shirt disappeared and his shorts became swim trunks.
Eive laughs as her necklace flashes and she appears wearing a white and blue polka dot Bikini "Follow me" Eive smiles as she bolts toward the ocean.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and squealed,"What the hell?! I need that top back!" She yelled, trying to cover her chest as best as she could. Her face grew red with embarrassment as she looked down, finally covering herself.
Jack smirked and walked over and had the water make a orb around them and placed them both inside as he put a hand on her cheek "Why would that be?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she giggles and reads a line from the book at random* It was a hard and slow life, but it was one I took one shell at a time. *bursts out laughing and closes it*
Roman laughed and just put the book away. "Lets just get the one about dangerous stuff and go back to the house.." He said still laughing at the line from the book.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive laughs as her necklace flashes and she appears wearing a white and blue polka dot Bikini "Follow me" Eive smiles as she bolts toward the ocean.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden bolted after her. "Alright! Just don't get too far ahead of me!" He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked and walked over and had the water make a orb around them and placed them both inside as he put a hand on her cheek "Why would that be?"
Nora glared at the ground,"Because it's weird being topless out in public. I can do it at home because it's my house...but here! It's just..."she trailed off with a sigh before letting her arms fall. Fuck it, if I'm already topless might as well just deal with it, Nora thought as she looked at Jack.

Roman said:
Roman laughed and just put the book away. "Lets just get the one about dangerous stuff and go back to the house.." He said still laughing at the line from the book.
Snow:*nods and gets the book and secretly also gets the cook book, buying both and she hides them in the bag, taking Romans hand so they can go back to the house*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back