• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head* No girls and boys and children! I love children! *she smiles and looks through earth cook books since she is vaccinated by cooking here*
Rain:*alarmed and she swats it away growling like it is a weapon*
Roman nodded, "OK. You know I'd have to kick some butts if they were guys." He said putting down his books. Roman walked over to Snow and noticed she had a Earth cooking book. "Um, you can't even eat that Snow, why get it?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Really? I'm not sure if you did because William has been here since the first version of this RP)
(Allen had the look originally when i created him. Later on you gave William the look)

LunaCrosby said:
"Just stay" he sighs. The guy shoots red shards at him and Allen easily dodges. He grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the face, setting him upright the man collapses.View attachment 128387
Ilaani stood and watched, her arms still crossed, she was used to being included in fights, this was a new experience she supposed, she simply waited. for him to return.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "OK. You know I'd have to kick some butts if they were guys." He said putting down his books. Roman walked over to Snow and noticed she had a Earth cooking book. "Um, you can't even eat that Snow, why get it?"
Snow:*blushes like crazy and sets it down looking down and stammering as she back up but hits a book shelf making her yelp startled and turn around hands out* oh um I um No reason....

Mayyflower said:
Lexi holds her head. "Yea what about you?"she says with concern in her eyes.
Kite's shin had been cut up, his pants torn. "I'll be fine..." He said softly, hugging her. "I'm just glad your ok."

RPLoverRP said:
---Timeskip---
The next morning Blair stayed asleep
Han woke up, stretching and yawning he got up and went to the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth. When he finished he rinsed and gargled. H spit then went downstairs, falling on his way down. "Ouch...."

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and laughs. "Glad to see your reaction time is on point." He says as he drops the rest of the cards onto the table, spreading them out before letting out a sigh and sitting on the couch.
Rain:*looks at the cards and takes them, shuffling them, doing tricks, a natural talent as she manipulates them*

((Actually William only lost his eye recently if I'm correct? Intact I remember what his first ref pic was and it wasn't that look, that was a new development, anyways it doesn't matter xD ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes like crazy and sets it down looking down and stammering as she back up but hits a book shelf making her yelp startled and turn around hands out* oh um I um No reason....
"Snow, you'are lying, and that's something Faes don't do. Now I know there is a reason, why not tell me?" Roman asked holding her hands in his, "Please?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo shook his head. "It's nothing." He said.
Kanae stared at him for a second before responding, "You sure?...Y-You can tell me anything just so you know." she said and then took another drink of her water bottle.

Roman said:
Han woke up, stretching and yawning he got up and went to the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth. When he finished he rinsed and gargled. H spit then went downstairs, falling on his way down. "Ouch...."
?! blair quickly got up and heard the noise then ran downstairs to see if he was ok.

(I'm gonna start a chapter tomorrow maybe... The main villain will be Dark Kite... It'll be called The First Wave :3)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "At least that was fun" He said to himself as he laid down slowly drifting off
Nora happily skipped back after doing what she needed to do, with an ice-cream in hand. She looked down at Jack and smiled devilishly before snapping her fingers. A vanilla ice-cream cone hovered above his head before falling flat on his face. Nora snickered and happily ate her chocolate one.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
?! blair quickly got up and heard the noise then ran downstairs to see if he was ok.
Han looked behind him, seeing Blair he stood up and waved, "I'm fine. Maybe I should have waited til' I was wide awake..."

Nanne said:
Kanae stared at him for a second before responding, "You sure?...Y-You can tell me anything just so you know." she said and then took another drink of her water bottle.
Diablo shook his head again. "Really, it's nothing." He said. "So this is where you grew up? Where's your brother?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora happily skipped back after doing what she needed to do, with an ice-cream in hand. She looked down at Jack and smiled devilishly before snapping her fingers. A vanilla ice-cream cone hovered above his head before falling flat on his face. Nora snickered and happily ate her chocolate one.
Jack opened his eyes and sighed "Really? That was the worst way to get me back and not even close to the embarrassment I gave you" He said making the ice-cream vanish

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stood and watched, her arms still crossed, she was used to being included in fights, this was a new experience she supposed, she simply waited. for him to return.
Allen returned "you look angry" he said and stared at her.

Roman said:
Han looked behind him, seeing Blair he stood up and waved, "I'm fine. Maybe I should have waited til' I was wide awake..."
"Oh you idiot!" Blair slapped him then helped him over to the couch.

Nonalaka said:
"What else do I want from you?" She repeated his words, raising a brow at him "That's an odd question"

"This place is really nice, I'm surprised I haven't been here before" she said as she continued to snuggle into him.
"same. I only heard of it cuz Emiko talked about it once

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"ah never mind. it's dumb question that I know the answer to"

*Yuki said as she giggled and nuzzled Shira's shoulder*

*Neo then just pets Mika's head smiling warmly thinking of her as like a little sis along with Mitsu*

sorry I didn't reply so soon. I had to use me phone to reply cuz my Baka dad is trying stupid shit with the wifi to work my TV's Netflix, YouTube, and Vudu even tho I don't use it. and I have no wifi and using data to reply. il reply tomorrow in school))))))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back