• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana blushed as she poured it in till it was all gone then droped the vial onto he floor and grabed his hands tightly as she pinned him with his arms out and up in a surrendure position so she could hold onto him easier

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just blushed more as se slid back over and sat next to him "n-no it is j-just shook plus..... *wispers* no ones ever done that to me before" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "Then I am your first to ever do that to you" He smirked "Don't worry" He leaned next to her ear "I will be the first to do a lot of things to you"

Daniel kissed her cheek once more before laying his head back on her shoulder and sighing a releived and happy sigh

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more going wide eyed "sh-shur up" she said embarasment and mervousness in her voice

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her cheek once more before laying his head back on her shoulder and sighing a releived and happy sigh
@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed more going wide eyed "sh-shur up" she said embarasment and mervousness in her voice

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You do know I would never do that to you without your permission right?" He asked her

Roman said:
Han sighs and remains silent, staying by the house. "..." He just looks about, saying nothing.
"Thanks for agreeing to protect Hope." Jackson smiles, "No problem... Shall we go in?" Blair nods as they walk inside and talk while Blair and Jackson talk in the kitchen.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he slid his hands further into her bikini "Oh is that so?" He asked her "Did I just hear you groan?"
Nora bit her lip and shook her head."No groan whatsoever. I didn't do anything." She replied before letting her head fall back down. She took a deep breath before slowly letting it out.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru walks up behind Rin and hugs her, she knew what it felt like to think your monster.
Tears roll down Rins face like no other. Rin is suprised to feel arms wrap around her. She turns around to see Toru hugging her. " I...I did this to him..." She sniffles accepting Toru's embrace.

LunaCrosby said:
"Like I said, in walking with you for today so no one pounces" he said and glanced around.
"Wow, you're really going to stick to your word huh" she replied, smirking a little as she walked along.

Mayyflower said:
Tears roll down Rins face like no other. Rin is suprised to feel arms wrap around her. She turns around to see Toru hugging her. " I...I did this to him..." She sniffles accepting Toru's embrace.
"Its not your fault Rin, if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't of. No ones to blame. We'll find a way to figure this out" she says trying to comfort her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault Rin, if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't of. No ones to blame. We'll find a way to figure this out" she says trying to comfort her.
She chokes. "But he's gone forever." She wipes her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora bit her lip and shook her head."No groan whatsoever. I didn't do anything." She replied before letting her head fall back down. She took a deep breath before slowly letting it out.
William smirked "Really?" He asked before licking her neck "This is so fun to tease you" He said in a seductive tone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her cheek once more before laying his head back on her shoulder and sighing a releived and happy sigh
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Euloria let out another yawn before giving him a peck on the lips and standing up "I should probably go to bed before I fall asleep on the couch " she chuckled as she walked to her bedroom door "do you need anything before I head off to sleep?"

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed as she poured it in till it was all gone then droped the vial onto he floor and grabed his hands tightly as she pinned him with his arms out and up in a surrendure position so she could hold onto him easier [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate lay there, waiting for something to happen. "Nothing isn't happening Thana...." He said sighing. A few seconds later his body, started to struggle to get Than a off of him, "Thana.... What....wrong.....with... me?" He asked, his words having pauses in between them because of the struggling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as she leaned against him slightly "yeah" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Know why?" He asked her "Because I love you" He said before kissing her again

trix said:
Trix chuckled looking around shrugging a bit "It's really not that much..." she walked over to the slef and looked over the movies. She looked over her shoulder at Clover, "any particular kind?"
Clover looks up in thought, then looks back at her. "How about a comedy." He smiles widely.

RPLoverRP said:
"Thanks for agreeing to protect Hope." Jackson smiles, "No problem... Shall we go in?" Blair nods as they walk inside and talk while Blair and Jackson talk in the kitchen.
Han soon followed behind, instead going upstairs to his bedroom and began to watch TV. "Hopefully we can get this over with soon..."

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, you're really going to stick to your word huh" she replied, smirking a little as she walked along.
"Yeah, its not right to not do as you say you would" he said and paused, looking around he grabbed her and put them in a shield, suddenly a strange man came from the sky and had stabbed the shield.

Mayyflower said:
Rin eyes widen. "Are you sure?" She asks
Toru nodded "I'm sure" she says and continues to hug her

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Really?" He asked before licking her neck "This is so fun to tease you" He said in a seductive tone
"S-Shut up! It's not fun at all...not for me at least!" Nora cried out as her face grew hot.

WeirdPrincess said:
"S-Shut up! It's not fun at all...not for me at least!" Nora cried out as her face grew hot.
Jack smiled "What do you not like this?" He asked slightly squeezing her chest

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, its not right to not do as you say you would" he said and paused, looking around he grabbed her and put them in a shield, suddenly a strange man came from the sky and had stabbed the shield.

Toru nodded "I'm sure" she says and continues to hug him.
Ilaani jumped a bit, not expecting to be grabbed like that. She looked at the man and where he tried to break the shield "....Jeeeez, no wonder you're trying to protect new students" she chuckled, seeming more fazed by being grabbed than by the strange man.

LunaCrosby said:

Toru nodded "I'm sure" she says and continues to hug her
Rin looks at Kyle and nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back