• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rather than settle himself in, he decided to explore the house. He knew that you could learn a lot about a person just by seeing where they lived.
(you know what I'll do it a little later... xD ) Kanae went and took a quick shower. Once she was done she got out and dried herself up and changed into some comfortable clothes which were some gym clothes. She went to her room to get some body lotion she liked that smelled like cherry blossoms.

"Yes you must" she said back to him as she looked back at him smiling mischevously before looking back the way she was

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed nervously as he began to rub the white liquid on her back (Yes I made it sound sexual on purpose xD ) "Yo-You okay?" He asked her
Nora sighed happily and nodded,"Yup! Perfectly fine! If you're done, then we can go swimming or something."

(How cruel!
xD )

Mitsu blushed badly as she moaned a little having not been in this situation before "w-w-w-will" she said embarasingly

@shortyshot8

Nanne said:
(you know what I'll do it a little later... xD ) Kanae went and took a quick shower. Once she was done she got out and dried herself up and changed into some comfortable clothes which were some gym clothes. She went to her room to get some body lotion she liked that smelled like cherry blossoms.
When Diablo finished exploring, he went to the fridge and got a soda. He started drinking it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little and leaned his head on her shoulder lovingly "thank you for giving me a place to stay" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I'd be heartless if I let you sleep at the edge of a lake now wouldn't I?" She replied as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she walked "you obviously are tired plus I have some thing to help you with the side affects of realm jumping" she said as she pulled him into her room then pushed him down onto the bed "I'll be back" she said softly before walking to the bath room [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sat on the bed patiently and waited for Thana to come back. "Oh this is comfy...." Hayate said bouncing on the bed.

Daniel laughed "yes you would" he said as he wraped his arms around her waist pullin her into him happily and kissin her shpulder

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed happily and nodded,"Yup! Perfectly fine! If you're done, then we can go swimming or something."
(How cruel!
xD )
( xD Yep!)

Jack smiled a little as he continued rubbing her back before smirking "This is the perfect chance to mess with you"

Kite rubs the back of his head, blushing more. "Wow, pretty, nice, AND smart." He laughed. "What aren't you good at?" He asked as the hippo slowed down a bit.
Lexi blushes. "Thanks" she says. Then she frowns and thinks. If only he knew.. She sighs and smiles ignoring her thoughts.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly as she moaned a little having not been in this situation before "w-w-w-will" she said embarasingly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William remained there "Ye-Yeah Mitsu?" He said to her in a nervous tone

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "We sure do!" HE said holding open the door. "Ladies first. Also, how do you feel about your job at the cafe?" He asked.
Snow:*smiles as she walks in and looks around in awe at all the books* Oh *says distracted* I love it! It has such cute outfits and the people there always smile at me and hug me aren't they so friendly! I love making new friends!

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and chuckled lightly "you're humble too I take it?" She asked as she kicked the pebble far off somewhere. "Where's the best places to go around here anyways?" She asked before yawning.
"The courtyard or the park both are nice" he says and smiles.

When Diablo finished exploring, he went to the fridge and got a soda. He started drinking it.
She walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat down on the couch and drank a little bit. She looked at Diablo, "What are you thinking about?"

"Isn't it..." Thana said as she walked out of her bath room with a vial in her hands "it's made from the feathers of the golden eagle an extinct creature that had the softest feathers in existsnce" she said as she walked over and sat next to him piping open the cap and letin out one of the worst smells you'd ever smell before she moved to hold the Boyle in front of his lip "say aaaaa" she said to him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Yep!)
Jack smiled a little as he continued rubbing her back before smirking "This is the perfect chance to mess with you"
Nora's eyes widened,"Uh...no. Not at all." She laughed nervously as she gazed back at him.

BlueHawk said:
Jay turns and watches her play with the deck. "Those are playing cards, use for all types of games and what not. I remember back in the day my dad was a total card shark." He says with a reminiscent smile and laugh.
Rain:*her eyes widen looking at Jack* A Shark???

Roman said:
"Yeah, I won't lose neither one of you. But, I'm just worried, what if you leave me to go with them? You never know what could happen..." Han said sadly.
"I promise you that I wont." Footsteps come up from the woods and a pack of people walk up and a man smiles at Blair as she turns around and smiles back, "You guys made it!" The man nodded, "You didnt think we wouldnt show did you?" His best friend comes up next to him.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru watched her leave then left a bit later. "I hope shes Ok" she sighs and wanders around. She eats a donut and carrot she had gotten and half smiled.
Rin thinks to herself. I want to die.. I hate myself right now... I never wanted to kill someone ever... Why did it have to be him why couldn't it be someone else.. Tears slide down her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened,"Uh...no. Not at all." She laughed nervously as she gazed back at him.
Jack smirked as he moved his hands down to her chest "Oh? Is that nervousness I hear in your voice?" He asked with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed "yes you would" he said as he wraped his arms around her waist pullin her into him happily and kissin her shpulder
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "I hope you feel at home here, feel free to stay as long as you like.!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles as she walks in and looks around in awe at all the books* Oh *says distracted* I love it! It has such cute outfits and the people there always smile at me and hug me aren't they so friendly! I love making new friends!
Roman frowned, "These people who're hugging you, they're girls right?" Roman asked looking at some comics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back