• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae opened the gate and went up to open the door inside it was a little old-fashioned but everything was neatly placed even the bookshelf was ordered from A-Z. "Make yourself comfortable." she said as she placed her stuff on a counter. "I'm going to go shower real quick. There's snacks in the fridge if you like and more in that cabinet." she said as she walked backwards towards the bathroom. (I'll be right back...I have to go do something...)
Rather than settle himself in, he decided to explore the house. He knew that you could learn a lot about a person just by seeing where they lived.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushes, not removing his goggles. "Really? Some people think it looks silly..." He laughed. The hippo started leaping from tree to tree at amazing speed.
Lexi smirks and shakes her head. "No there not silly it's your style... It suits you." She says then smirks again." Plus if they say it's silly again just say 'No it's not silly... It's fashion' with a finger snap and walk away" she jokes and chuckles.

Roman said:
Han follows behind, "What is it then? Is he gonna try and take you from me? I highly doubt it." Hes said, looking at the woods with her.
"Would you relax!? He's here to help us! I will not let you 2 go at each other throats! Am I clear?"

Hina giggled as she rolled them over so she was on top again and pined his arms "well then you better get rid of that" she said playfully to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed as he walked over and say next to her "what was our day to much fun for you" he asked playfully
@Nonalaka

"N-no" she mumbled into his chest embarased by his words

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Euloria clicked her fingers and was now wearing blue pajama shorts and a matching pajama shirt. "Hmm, perhaps" she chuckled as she leaned her head back on the couch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she rolled them over so she was on top again and pined his arms "well then you better get rid of that" she said playfully to him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Your going to have to convince me..." He laughed, smirking.

Daniel laughed a little and leaned his head on her shoulder lovingly "thank you for giving me a place to stay" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu jumped and pulled away rubbing her stomach as it tickled "that tickled" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Oh trust me" He neared her again "It is going to get a lot more ticklish from here on out" He said in a seductive tone

RPLoverRP said:
"Would you relax!? He's here to help us! I will not let you 2 go at each other throats! Am I clear?"
"Yeah... You're clear." Han said leaning against the house. "Sorry. I just don't want to lose you..."

Hina giggled "in time but for now" she said before kissin him quickly then pulling away "your just gonna have to deal with it" she said teasingly o him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Rin gets up and runs out of the café and goes to Kyle's body. Did I really do this.... She's just covering up... Did he know I had another side...?" She asks herself. "God dammit!" She says falling to the ground next to Kyle's corpse.
Toru watched her leave then left a bit later. "I hope shes Ok" she sighs and wanders around. She eats a donut and carrot she had gotten and half smiled.

Mitsu blushed and took another step back giving herself a hug as she held her hands to her hips so he couldn't tickle her there

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks and shakes her head. "No there not silly it's your style... It suits you." She says then smirks again." Plus if they say it's silly again just say 'No it's not silly... It's fashion' with a finger snap and walk away" she jokes and chuckles.
Kite rubs the back of his head, blushing more. "Wow, pretty, nice, AND smart." He laughed. "What aren't you good at?" He asked as the hippo slowed down a bit.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "well I could have just done it...... Come on" she said softly as she slid a hand into his and pulled him twoards the mansion while annabel opened the door and bowed "welcome home lady Thana" she said as Thana pulled hayate past smiling at annabel [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate followed behind Than a and waved to Annabel when he seen her. "Um, Thana? Where are you taking me?" He asked, his voice low and tired.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed and took another step back giving herself a hug as she held her hands to her hips so he couldn't tickle her there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled a little "It was just a jo-" His eyes widened "CRAP!!!" He yelled out as he tripped falling into Mitsu's chest

Mitsu blushed yelling out in embarasment as she fell back with him falling down onto the floor of where ever they where in the dream

@shortyshot8

RPLoverRP said:
"You won't... And you won't lose Hope either... Just let them help."
"Yeah, I won't lose neither one of you. But, I'm just worried, what if you leave me to go with them? You never know what could happen..." Han said sadly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled "in time but for now" she said before kissin him quickly then pulling away "your just gonna have to deal with it" she said teasingly o him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex frowned. "Aww... Must I wait mistress?" He asked in a teasing voice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed yelling out in embarasment as she fell back with him falling down onto the floor of where ever they where in the dream
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William opened his eyes and noticed where his face was "I-I-I" He said nervously

Thana giggled as she walked "you obviously are tired plus I have some thing to help you with the side affects of realm jumping" she said as she pulled him into her room then pushed him down onto the bed "I'll be back" she said softly before walking to the bath room

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back