• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lizzie said:
"
Jasmin walking slowly behind"I see darkness I don't know why"Jasmin said scardly.
Aiden tilted his head, still walking forward. "Darkness? Why is that?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden got up and started heading towards the dorm building. "I guess I'll show you your dorm first... Is that ok?" He asked, expecting you to follow him.
"Hey Maiden we close to my dorm"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi giggles. "Those goggles look good on you" she says smiling.
Kite blushes, not removing his goggles. "Really? Some people think it looks silly..." He laughed. The hippo started leaping from tree to tree at amazing speed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more at his words then nuzzled into his chest more "n-no" DNS said in an embarased and childish way
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "Are you telling me it wouldn't be a good thing?" He asked her in a teasing tone

Daniel laughed as he walked over and say next to her "what was our day to much fun for you" he asked playfully

@Nonalaka

"N-no" she mumbled into his chest embarased by his words

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Mourning love" Hina said softly to him as she layed down on top of him and kissed his chin softly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex rolled on top of her. "Gah! I'm tired of letting you win!" He said, kissing her neck.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed as he walked over and say next to her "what was our day to much fun for you" he asked playfully
@Nonalaka

"N-no" she mumbled into his chest embarased by his words

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Then why are you so embarrassed?" He asked her

Diablo nods with approval. "It's nice." He said simply, not really liking to show emotion.
Kanae opened the gate and went up to open the door inside it was a little old-fashioned but everything was neatly placed even the bookshelf was ordered from A-Z. "Make yourself comfortable." she said as she placed her stuff on a counter. "I'm going to go shower real quick. There's snacks in the fridge if you like and more in that cabinet." she said as she walked backwards towards the bathroom. (I'll be right back...I have to go do something...)

Hina yelped happily as she stared up at him "ohhh whys that" she asked him as she slid her hands to the back of his head

@TheRebelliousDragon

Aiden stops in front of a dorm. "This is your dorm." He said. "Make yourself at home." He said as he opened the door.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she finished her coffee and nodded to hayate "yeah I'm ready" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"OK, come on. I'll get you home." Hayate said smiling. He stood up and walked over to Thana, placing a hand on her shoulder, they appeared outside her castle. "I had-- Ah..." Hayate put a hand up to his head. "I'm kinda lightheaded from all the dimension traveling...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more as he grabbed it and put it on his hands while thinking "Here goes nothing!" He thought in his head
"You're so nervous, it adorable. Don't be shy now!" She sang as she rested her head on the ground and closed her eyes."Don't leave any spots on, rub it in really good." She said as she opened one eye and looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina yelped happily as she stared up at him "ohhh whys that" she asked him as she slid her hands to the back of his head
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex frowned blushing. "Because I hate losing!" He pouted, licking her neck playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so nervous, it adorable. Don't be shy now!" She sang as she rested her head on the ground and closed her eyes."Don't leave any spots on, rub it in really good." She said as she opened one eye and looked at him.
Jack sighed nervously as he began to rub the white liquid on her back (Yes I made it sound sexual on purpose xD ) "Yo-You okay?" He asked her

RPLoverRP said:
"It's not that..." Blair goes out to the backyard and looks into the woods.
Han follows behind, "What is it then? Is he gonna try and take you from me? I highly doubt it." Hes said, looking at the woods with her.

Aiden tilted his head, still walking forward. "Darkness? Why is that?" He asked.
"I'm

Aiden stops in front of a dorm. "This is your dorm." He said. "Make yourself at home." He said as he opened the door.[/quote/]
"Wow all dorms are like this?"

Thana giggled "well I could have just done it...... Come on" she said softly as she slid a hand into his and pulled him twoards the mansion while annabel opened the door and bowed "welcome home lady Thana" she said as Thana pulled hayate past smiling at annabel

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no reason" she said nervously to William blushing a little more at the thought
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little "That's not what I wanted to hear" He said sliding a hand to her stomach "It is a nice thought is it not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back