• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, that's nice" she replied as she continued to kick around the pebble. "Very noble of you...you must be rather popular" she nodded as she began to walk.
"Well, I guess you could say I am" he says and laughs, blushing a bit.

Roman said:
((
frabz-Dafuq-Is-going-on-here-62aefb.jpg
))
( xD IKR)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he snapped his fingers and was wearing trunks "Do you like it?" He asked
BeachBoys-1.jpg
Nora looked at him, her face growing hot before she fell back into the sand."Oh god...I can die happy now. My life is complete." She whispered as she stared at the sky.

Roman said:
"Wait.... Wouldn't that make me like.... Their king? And I also didn't know that you guys ran with a monarchy system." Han Said, rubbing his chin.
"Actually... They already have one... We have... History... together... His name is Jackson... He knew my parents."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo started trailing off. "Well, I almost fell asleep because they were so nice and-" He cut himself off, realizing what he was saying was pervy. He started blushing madly. "Uhh... Let's just go to your place." He said.
Kanae blushed and looked down, "Okay..." she said as she picked up her stuff. She held out her hand towards him. "Let's go...its not that far." she said

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "I don't think you will hurt me. I have faith in you.." She says looking at surroundings.
Kite's eyes widen. "F-Faith in me...?" He said. He got up, a blush forming on his face. "D-Do you like me too...?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes.

(It's fine xD )
Aiden waves his hand at her. "Well? Are you going to tell me your name?" He asked.
Jasmin laughs "oh...sorry my name is Jasmin and you are...?" She says waiting for an answer

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him, her face growing hot before she fell back into the sand."Oh god...I can die happy now. My life is complete." She whispered as she stared at the sky.
Jake laid next to her and smiled at her "Why would that be?" He asked her with a warm smile

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed and looked down, "Okay..." she said as she picked up her stuff. She held out her hand towards him. "Let's go...its not that far." she said
Diablo grabbed her hand, squeezing it in his. "Sounds good..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well, I guess you could say I am" he says and laughs, blushing a bit.
She shook her head and chuckled lightly "you're humble too I take it?" She asked as she kicked the pebble far off somewhere. "Where's the best places to go around here anyways?" She asked before yawning.

RPLoverRP said:
"Actually... They already have one... We have... History... together... His name is Jackson... He knew my parents."
Han frowns, "I was really loo OK ing forward to being a king for awhile. This sucks." Han walks into the room and sits on the bed, "Can I overthrow him? Then I could be KING!"

LunaCrosby said:
"I watched you do it, with my own eyes I watched you crush him and pass out" she says and chokes on her words. She looks at Celia "well if you want to tell him what happened you can" she says.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Rin holds her chest "no I didn't" she thinks for a bit " I must have blacked out again." Her eyes widen. " I'm a monster" she cries " Kyle was right." She stumbles to get up.

Lizzie said:
Jasmin laughs "oh...sorry my name is Jasmin and you are...?" She says waiting for an answer
Aiden gets up, sitting next to her. "I'm Aiden. Nice to meet you." He said. "Your new here?"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles as they arrived in the office. He looks around the office with a smile. "Dang this place is amazing!" He looks at the shelf covered in DVDs "Alright you pick a movie." He smiles.
Trix chuckled looking around shrugging a bit "It's really not that much..." she walked over to the slef and looked over the movies. She looked over her shoulder at Clover, "any particular kind?"

Celia shook her head, a frown on her face. "And stir the pot of dispair even more? I don't think today is the day for that." She said.
Mayyflower said:
Rin holds her chest "no I didn't" she thinks for a bit " I must have blacked out again." Her eyes widen. " I'm a monster" she cries " Kyle was right." She stumbles to get up.
Toru sighs "your not a monster, you obviously have a side of you that you can't control..." she said and looked at Celia confused by what she said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jake laid next to her and smiled at her "Why would that be?" He asked her with a warm smile
"Cause you...and you're just so...gah!" Nora rambled and covered her face with her arms."I welcome death with open arms..."

(It's fine xD )
Aiden waves his hand at her. "Well? Are you going to tell me your name?" He asked.
Aiden gets up, sitting next to her. "I'm Aiden. Nice to meet you." He said. "Your new here?"
"Yeah nice to meet you too Aiden" she smiles looking at him.

Roman said:
Han frowns, "I was really loo OK ing forward to being a king for awhile. This sucks." Han walks into the room and sits on the bed, "Can I overthrow him? Then I could be KING!"
"No! My parents left him in charge and he CARES bout these people AND Hope!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cause you...and you're just so...gah!" Nora rambled and covered her face with her arms."I welcome death with open arms..."
Jack smirked as he moved her arms and stared down at her "Call me death....And call this the kiss of death" He said jokingly as he kissed her on the lips

Diablo grabbed her hand, squeezing it in his. "Sounds good..." He said softly.
Kanae squeezed his hand softly, "So tell me the truth...why didn't you listen to me back there on the beach when I told you to leave." she said quietly. "You know I might not always be able to control my anger or sadness...I can possibly even try to kill you..." she said as they continued walking.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighs "your not a monster, you obviously have a side of you that you can't control..." she said and looked at Celia confused by what she said.
Celia just went back to sipping her coffee quietly.

Nanne said:
Kanae squeezed his hand softly, "So tell me the truth...why didn't you listen to me back there on the beach when I told you to leave." she said quietly. "You know I might not always be able to control my anger or sadness...I can possibly even try to kill you..." she said as they continued walking.
"Because I love you..." He said. "Why would I run away from the one I love? I would face any challenge with you." He said softly. "Even if it hurts."

Lizzie said:
"Yeah I am"
Aiden smiled. "Then how about I show you around?" He asked.

Kite's eyes widen. "F-Faith in me...?" He said. He got up, a blush forming on his face. "D-Do you like me too...?" He asked, hoping she'd say yes.
Lexi blushes and smiles, changing the subject. "It's a nice day today" She says and turns away to hide her face so he can't see her blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back