• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushes. "Y-you do?" She tries hiding the smile she wants to show so badly.
Kite nodded, flopping on his hippo. "Yup, your pretty cute, plus your nice." He said happily. "Most people think I'm annoying and stuff... But I don't think I want to start a relationship with you... You see, I'm a evil creature." He said with a frown.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I hope you don't think I'm a stalker, but is it Ok if I watch over you today so nobody trays anything?" He asks.
She stares at him and tilts her head "do I look vulnerable or something?" She paused in thought for a moment "....I guess some company wouldn't hurt" she shrugged "go ahead"

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not gonna be Ok with it, that's my problem, that's why I must let him be with her and I must stay alone. Even if I got kicked out of my home by my brothers, I need to let him live her so she doesn't kill herself" she says "I'm so confused" she says and tears roll down her cheeks.Toru then looks up when Rin spoke "do what?" She asked sadly.
@Mayyflower
Rin covers her face with her hands crying, "My brother... My big brother... Did you kill him..." She burst out and falls to her knees.

Lizzie said:
(Okay Jasmin is in the courtyard)
Aiden walks through the front gate. "Well, I finished exploring the city... What now?" He said out loud, sitting on a bench in the courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I have no idea....Actually.........How about the beach?" He asked her before kissing her cheek
Nora nodded eagerly,"The beach sounds perfect! I love it." She said with a grin as she tugged on his hand.

Nonalaka said:
She stares at him and tilts her head "do I look vulnerable or something?" She paused in thought for a moment "....I guess some company wouldn't hurt" she shrugged "go ahead"
"Some people are strong as well, anyways I care about everyone's safety" he says and stands next to her.

BlueHawk said:
Jay steps through the portal, careful not to step on her. "We can do whatever, there's a ton of stuff around here... Except eating." He says with a laugh, sitting on the couch.
Rain:*nods and looks around, looking at a deck of cards but confused at what they are, poking them*

------------------------

Snow: Oh, We have a lot in common. And this is good! I like it *she says as they get to the bookstore*

@Roman

They said takes lessons from this guy so you know how to play DBZ Kinect.

LHQbK.gif
))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded, resting his head on her chest. "Your chest feels like a pillow." He said, shutting his eyes.
Kanae blushed, "I guess?...A-Are you going to fall asleep?" she asked placing her hand on his head as she tried to relax. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. "She we go to my house? It's a little cold out here..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded, flopping on his hippo. "Yup, your pretty cute, plus your nice." He said happily. "Most people think I'm annoying and stuff... But I don't think I want to start a relationship with you... You see, I'm a evil creature." He said with a frown.
Lexi smirks. "For one your not annoying from what I've gather so far and you don't seem evil... Your a sweet guy I hope you know that Kite." Her smile slowly fades.

LunaCrosby said:
"Some people are strong as well, anyways I care about everyone's safety" he says and stands next to her.
"Well, uh, Thanks" she replied, still confused by the boys want to keep her safe, she shrugged before extending out her arm for a handshake "I'm Ilaani"

Mayyflower said:
Rin covers her face with her hands crying, "My brother... My big brother... Did you kill him..." She burst out and falls to her knees.
"No! I didn't kill my best friend. You killed him when you went berserk" she said a bit disgusted that she thought she would kill someone she cared about. She looked at Celia "sorry if this little incident is bothering you" she sighs and wipes her eyes.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "For one your not annoying from what I've gather so far and you don't seem evil... Your a sweet guy I hope you know that Kite." Her smile slowly fades.
Kite sighs. "I may seem like that, but every now and then I reveal my true self... People have died because of it." He said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and looks around, looking at a deck of cards but confused at what they are, poking them*
------------------------

Snow: Oh, We have a lot in common. And this is good! I like it *she says as they get to the bookstore*

@Roman
Roman nodded, "We sure do!" HE said holding open the door. "Ladies first. Also, how do you feel about your job at the cafe?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded eagerly,"The beach sounds perfect! I love it." She said with a grin as she tugged on his hand.
Jack smiled and kissed her cheek again "Let's go!" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"No! I didn't kill my best friend. You killed him when you went berserk" she said a bit disgusted that she thought she would kill someone she cared about. She looked at Celia "sorry if this little incident is bothering you" she sighs and wipes her eyes.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia frowns. "You do know sadness and dispair as well as anger hurt and weaken me? I just don't like drama in general." She said.

Jennete said:
------------------------

@Roman
Jay turns and watches her play with the deck. "Those are playing cards, use for all types of games and what not. I remember back in the day my dad was a total card shark." He says with a reminiscent smile and laugh.

Roman said:
Han chuckles, "What's so funny?" He asked, pulling on his shirt. "You seem happy now, is it cause your pack is gonna invade our home tonight?" He asked, kissing at her neck.
"That's one... I finally get to lead them... And they are gonna protect Hope with their lives." Blair tilted her head slightly and held his hands at her waist and closed her eyes relaxing, "Everything will turn out perfect."

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed, "I guess?...A-Are you going to fall asleep?" she asked placing her hand on his head as she tried to relax. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. "She we go to my house? It's a little cold out here..."
Diablo nodded, digging his face deeper into her chest. "That sounds good." He said in a muffled voice.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, uh, Thanks" she replied, still confused by the boys want to keep her safe, she shrugged before extending out her arm for a handshake "I'm Ilaani"
Allen shook her hand "I'm Allen, its nice to meet you" he smiles.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and kissed her cheek again "Let's go!" He said happily
Nora smirked and snapped her finger, both of them appearing at the beach. She grinned and plopped down onto the sand."Beach party!"

Lizzie said:
( Jasmin is confused nobody is not talking to her she's at the court yard sitting.)
Aiden looks over and sees a girl sitting on a bench. "Hey! What's your name?!" He asked, a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back