• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora squealed and grabbed the back of her neck, blushing."Yeah I'm ready. Don't do that or else we won't be leaving this house." She said as she tilted her head back to look at him.
Jack blushed "O-Oh sorry I didn't know that turned you on" He said nervously

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite grinned and kissed her cheek. "It's ok! I'm sure you'll come up with something eventually!" He said, meaning for the kiss to be a friendly gesture. "Let's ride!" He said as the hippo jumped on top of the school building then jumping from building to building.

Diablo moaned as well as he pulled away. "Then you shall get more..." He said softly as he kissed her extremely deep and rough.

Celia patted her on the head, a sad smile on his face. "You aren't, what he did wasn't exactly right either. When he came to you and saw you angry, he thought he really messed up... So he left you to go love Hina." She said. "Hina is happy once again."
Toru shook her head and her eyes water "its not Ok, I acted like a total jerk." Toru said "I was so selfish" she frowns.

Diablo moaned as well as he pulled away. "Then you shall get more..." He said softly as he kissed her extremely deep and rough.
When he kissed her she immediately reacted to it and moved her legs up one of them accidently touching his private. She couldn't keep away anymore she gave herself to him and kissed him back softly. "I really do love you...Diablo." she said and moaned again.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook her head and her eyes water "its not Ok, I acted like a total jerk." Toru said "I was so selfish" she frowns.
Celia suddenly appeared next to her, hugging her. "It's not your fault baby..." She said softly. "That girl Rin was feeding you lies... Fueling your rage..."

Nanne said:
When he kissed her she immediately reacted to it and moved her legs up one of them accidently touching his private. She couldn't keep away anymore she gave herself to him and kissed him back softly. "I really do love you...Diablo." she said and moaned again.
Diablo licked her tongue playfully before pulling away again. "I know... I do too..." He said softly, plunging his lips onto hers again and again with passion.

(( All my characters are stuck except Taylor I'm bored as shit xD

Celia suddenly appeared next to her, hugging her. "It's not your fault baby..." She said softly. "That girl Rin was feeding you lies... Fueling your rage..."

Diablo licked her tongue playfully before pulling away again. "I know... I do too..." He said softly, plunging his lips onto hers again and again with passion.
"But because of me she killed my best friend..." she says and just starts to cry "so I do deserve it, I deserve to be hurt" she said and frowned more.

LunaCrosby said:
"But because of me she killed my best friend..." she says and just starts to cry "so I do deserve it, I deserve to be hurt" she said and frowned more.
Celia tilted her head. "How is that your fault? You didn't kill him. She went out of control and killed him." She said. "I'll explain to Dex what happened if you want..."

Kanae wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're so mean..." she said as she kissed his neck on one spot and continually kissed it and suck it. "I-I want you..." she said quietly clearly embarrassed and blushed.

Roman said:
Snow:*smiles after being set down and she thinks hard, finger on her chin* Hmm.. Lets go to.. a Book store!

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks confused for a second. "Place I enjoy sleeping... You mean my dorm?" He asks confused, giving her a small smile.
Rain:*frowns nodding like duh you idiot*

Kite grinned and kissed her cheek. "It's ok! I'm sure you'll come up with something eventually!" He said, meaning for the kiss to be a friendly gesture. "Let's ride!" He said as the hippo jumped on top of the school building then jumping from building to building.

Celia patted her on the head, a sad smile on his face. "You aren't, what he did wasn't exactly right either. When he came to you and saw you angry, he thought he really messed up... So he left you to go love Hina." She said. "Hina is happy once again."
Lexi holds on to Kite and closes her eyes she's having fun and she is a little scared. "Woah!" She says holding on to kite.

Celia tilted her head. "How is that your fault? You didn't kill him. She went out of control and killed him." She said. "I'll explain to Dex what happened if you want..."
"It doesn't matter, he hates me by now or already forgot about me" she says and wiped her eyes, looking up.

Nanne said:
Kanae wrapped her arms around his neck. "You're so mean..." she said as she kissed his neck on one spot and continually kissed it and suck it. "I-I want you..." she said quietly clearly embarrassed and blushed.
Diablo kissed her neck, giving her a hickey. "Me too..." He said softly, licking her neck when he was done.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi holds on to Kite and closes her eyes she's having fun and she is a little scared. "Woah!" She says holding on to kite.
Kite blushed furiously, kinda liking how she was holding him. "That feels nice..." He thought out loud before slapping a hand over his mouth. The hippo did a flip and landed on the ground, dashing for the forest.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles after being set down and she thinks hard, finger on her chin* Hmm.. Lets go to.. a Book store!
"Oh! Good idea, I need some new reading material." Roman said, holding Snow's hand. "Lets get walkin'!"

Jennete said:
Jay shrugs and nods as he opens a portal on the wall next to her, and one in his dorm. He steps out of the way so she can go first, but does not say it this time. Instead, he gives her a small smile.

Rin screams and appears at the café she sees Toru, Rin is balling her eyes out. "Toru did you do it?" She asks wiping the tears away but they keep coming. @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Allen appears next to her "hello miss" he smiles.
Ilaani jumped a little, surprised by his sudden appearance. "Hello?" She replied as she stared at him.

Celia shook her head. "He doesn't hate you nor has he forgotten... He hates himself for hurting you in fact... But he's moving on. He thinks your done with him and looking for a new soulmate. If you told him how you feel... He might try to patch things up." She said. "But are you ok with him loving you and Hina?"

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back