• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Gonna have to guess" she said playfully to him as she picked up her latte and took a sip
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "I'm too tired to guess. Whyyyyy?" He asked dramatically, a smile forming on his face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex groaned, still not wanting to get up.

Kite blushes more. "H-Hush, I'm shy ok?" He said, stammering a bit.
Lexi smiles. "It's okay I am too... Just a little." She chuckles a little.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''hey Shira. can i ask you something?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki asked as she still smiled*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3]''your welcome. that necklace will protect you. but sometimes it wont. but i know it will protect you no matter what''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo said as she stood up and pets Mika's head*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] ''alright?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "What is it baby" Shira Seles as she slightly looked up at her smiling as she saw her smile Mika nodded as she stared down at the necklace curiously before looking back up at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Roman said:
OK.)+
Taylor frowned, "Shut up you big bug!" He shouted at Cell. Taylor landed on a nearby rock, when Cell started sending Cell Juniors after him. Taylor sighed and beat down multiple Cell Jr's

tumblr_mgc5u485tl1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Taylor looked at Jackson, "I'm sorry for that mishap, now take out Frieza!" Taylor said, using a Kamehameha on Cell. He didn't notice, but his age went back to normal too.

tumblr_naay54R44v1t1656jo1_500.gif

(( We are so 'cool' xD ))
( xD Yep!)

Jackson smirked "DIE FRIEZA!!!!!!" He yelled slicing through him with his sword
trunks-divides-frieza-o.gif

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles. "It's okay I am too... Just a little." She chuckles a little.
Kite's blush fades. "Oh, that makes me feel better... I guess." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Do you like hippos?" He asked.

Diablo had gone too far to stop now. He moved back to her lips, licking them and then started kissing her, inserting his tongue again.
Kanae tried to push him away but failed. She kissed him back and sucked on his tongue. Her hands slowly moving up his back. she moved her legs a little more. Squirming with pleasure she moaned.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira rubbed his head lightly as he replied to Asuka, smiling slightly♅...
“ Favourite foods..? I'd say... chicken ramen. It's delicious. What about you, do you have any favourite foods? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I like everything! There isn't one thing I don't like. Though I would say sweets are my favorite thing to eat." Asuka smiled widely at him."I want to know everything about Akira! Tell me anything that you want. Like your favorite thing to do or something."

Nanne said:
Kanae tried to push him away but failed. She kissed him back and sucked on his tongue. Her hands slowly moving up his back. she moved her legs a little more. Squirming with pleasure she moaned.
Diablo pulled away before summoning his golden wings and wrapping them both in it so that no one would see them. He kissed her deeper and rougher.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Yep!)
Jackson smirked "DIE FRIEZA!!!!!!" He yelled slicing through him with his sword
trunks-divides-frieza-o.gif
Taylor finishes Cell and yawns, "Laaame!!" He said, walking oover to Jackson, "I'm gonna go now, I have a date later. I enjoyed our reunion my student, see you again!" He said before flying away.

(Alright alright...)
Celia sat by herself in a café, bored. She rested her head against the window.
Toru walked down the sidewalk and entered the café. She ordered a simple coffee and sat down. She had a lot of cuts and looked beat up but she did her best to cover it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled as she stared,"You have a cute butt...if that's not weird or anything." She said, laughing as she looked away.
Jack laughed a little still not knowing she was behind him "Yeah that's fine to say...Heh you don't have a half bad butt either" He said with a smile (If you want to jump on Jack from behind now's the time xD )

Kite's blush fades. "Oh, that makes me feel better... I guess." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Do you like hippos?" He asked.
Lexi smiles "There adorable, I love all animals" she says looking over at Kite.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru walked down the sidewalk and entered the café. She ordered a simple coffee and sat down. She had a lot of cuts and looked beat up but she did her best to cover it.
Celia sighed. "Nice try Toru... I sense pain." She said as she waved her hand at her and Toru's wounds healed. She took a sip of coffee.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles "There adorable, I love all animals" she says looking over at Kite.
Kite smiled. "Awesome! My best friend is a hippo!" He said as he jumped up and landed on a randomly awesome pink hippo.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9db3920d26a7a95cf239523530bf5310/tumblr_nbwzvsf8Xo1rie4kjo1_400.png

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little still not knowing she was behind him "Yeah that's fine to say...Heh you don't have a half bad butt either" He said with a smile (If you want to jump on Jack from behind now's the time xD )
(Wasn't gonna have her do that, but now I am xD )

Nora chuckled quietly,"Thank you." She tapped her foot on the ground before grinning and jumping on him, knocking them both on the ground. She laughed as she straddled his back."Surprise!"

Celia sighed. "Nice try Toru... I sense pain." She said as she waved her hand at her and Toru's wounds healed. She took a sip of coffee.

Kite smiled. "Awesome! My best friend is a hippo!" He said as he jumped up and landed on a randomly awesome pink hippo.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9db3920d26a7a95cf239523530bf5310/tumblr_nbwzvsf8Xo1rie4kjo1_400.png
Lexi's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh!" She squealed. "It's pink and has a cute top hat." She smiled and stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Wasn't gonna have her do that, but now I am xD )
Nora chuckled quietly,"Thank you." She tapped her foot on the ground before grinning and jumping on him, knocking them both on the ground. She laughed as she straddled his back."Surprise!"
Jack sighed before he was knocked onto the floor "Th-That kind of hurt" He said rubbing his head

Diablo pulled away before summoning his golden wings and wrapping them both in it so that no one would see them. He kissed her deeper and rougher.
Kanae dug her nails into is back from the roughness. She liked it when he kissed this way too. She kissed him back with a rough but passionate kiss and sucked on his tongue a little more before continuing to kiss him again. She accidently scratched his back but didn't realize it.

"Yeah I guess its obvious. I feel like I deserve it though" she said and stuck her finger in her coffee, swirling it around.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh!" She squealed. "It's pink and has a cute top hat." She smiled and stood up.
Kite laughed happily. "Say hello to my buddy!" He said. "I haven't given him a official name... Do you want to name him?" He asked, holding a hand out. "Also, you want to ride? He's a lot faster than he looks."

Nanne said:
Kanae dug her nails into is back from the roughness. She liked it when he kissed this way too. She kissed him back with a rough but passionate kiss and sucked on his tongue a little more before continuing to kiss him again. She accidently scratched his back but didn't realize it.
The wound on his back easily healed. He pulled away and licked his lips. "I-I want to do it again..." He said, beginning to take off his shirt. His wings shielded what was happening from view.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed before he was knocked onto the floor "Th-That kind of hurt" He said rubbing his head
"That's what you get for taking so long to get ready." Nora laughed as she stood up and dusted herself off."Sorry." She held her hand out to him and smiled.

Ilaani made her way back into the school courtyard, giving a yawn and a stretch as she passed through the gates. She decided to wander around for a bit and have a look around

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I guess its obvious. I feel like I deserve it though" she said and stuck her finger in her coffee, swirling it around.
Celia sighed. "I know a lot of things about you Toru, but I know you deserved none of it." She said. "I will give my boy a stern talking to when I get the chance by the way. I saw what he did to you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's what you get for taking so long to get ready." Nora laughed as she stood up and dusted herself off."Sorry." She held her hand out to him and smiled.
Jack grabbed her hand and got up "I can't help it after all you made me really work last night" He said with a wink

The wound on his back easily healed. He pulled away and licked his lips. "I-I want to do it again..." He said, beginning to take off his shirt. His wings shielded what was happening from view.
Kanae stopped him from taking off his shirt, "Wait...are you sure?" she asked even though she clearly wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back