• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head,"That's funny. Now get your cute butt up and get dressed, we're leaving soon." She stated with a grin as she sat down on the bed and crossed her legs.
(Having so many characters must throw you off
xD )
Al sighed "Fiiiiiiine" He said in a childish tone as he stood up still naked and stretched "Where are we headed?" He asked her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Celia: I am your master foolish mortal!
Kite: Hippo's are my master...

Aiden: I don't remember anything.

Dex: I mourn my brothers death...

Diablo: I hate you all.

Me: Shut up all of you! I is your master!)
(Toru:*sleeps*

Me: Ok then xD )

LunaCrosby said:
(I sowwy, I have more than one character tho :3)
((Lol its okay ;w; do you want them to interact with Ilaani then?))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks into the courtyard and sees some guy sitting on a bench by himself so she walks over there. "May I sit?" She asks.
Kite was caught by surprise at first. He then smiled and nodded. "Sure! By the way, my name is Kite." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Fiiiiiiine" He said in a childish tone as he stood up still naked and stretched "Where are we headed?" He asked her
Nora looked at him, her eyes slowly trailing up and down his body."Just out. I can't be inside all day, it's boring." She said, walking behind him and grinning.

(I wanna use Asuka but she's stuck ;-; boo hoo)

Kite was caught by surprise at first. He then smiled and nodded. "Sure! By the way, my name is Kite." He said.
Lexi sits down next to the guy. "I'm Lexi" she smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sits down next to the guy. "I'm Lexi" she smiles.
Kite blushed, he wasn't very good around girls. "U-Uh... This is the closest I've ever been to a girl..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon where is thy Celia)
(Celia is at the café now :3)

Kite blushed, he wasn't very good around girls. "U-Uh... This is the closest I've ever been to a girl..." He said.

(Toru shall be there then :3)

Diablo winced, biting his lip to hide a moan, but couldn't. He started kissing her neck as well, occasionally licking it.
Kanae squirmed around due to the pleasure she felt from the kisses. One of her legs in between his and moved it up. She moaned a little louder now, "Diablo...stop..." she said but not really meaning it she felt a little embarrassed and blushed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him, her eyes slowly trailing up and down his body."Just out. I can't be inside all day, it's boring." She said, walking behind him and grinning.

(I wanna use Asuka but she's stuck ;-; boo hoo)
Jack didn't notice her behind him "Yeah I guess you are right" He said while stretching

Lexi smirks. "Really? Or are you kidding cause I find that hard to believe" she says sitting up straight.

Nanne said:
Kanae squirmed around due to the pleasure she felt from the kisses. One of her legs in between his and moved it up. She moaned a little louder now, "Diablo...stop..." she said but not really meaning it she felt a little embarrassed and blushed.
Diablo had gone too far to stop now. He moved back to her lips, licking them and then started kissing her, inserting his tongue again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded with a determined look on her face,"Okay! What does Akki-san like? Do you have any favorite foods?"
...♅Akira rubbed his head lightly as he replied to Asuka, smiling slightly♅...

“ Favourite foods..? I'd say... chicken ramen. It's delicious. What about you, do you have any favourite foods? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Gonna have to guess" she said playfully to him as she picked up her latte and took a sip
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex groaned, still not wanting to get up.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "Really? Or are you kidding cause I find that hard to believe" she says sitting up straight.
Kite blushes more. "H-Hush, I'm shy ok?" He said, stammering a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
(Me yelling at you for unfusing us and Cell saying that he wanted a fight now)
OK.)+

Taylor frowned, "Shut up you big bug!" He shouted at Cell. Taylor landed on a nearby rock, when Cell started sending Cell Juniors after him. Taylor sighed and beat down multiple Cell Jr's

tumblr_mgc5u485tl1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Taylor looked at Jackson, "I'm sorry for that mishap, now take out Frieza!" Taylor said, using a Kamehameha on Cell. He didn't notice, but his age went back to normal too.

tumblr_naay54R44v1t1656jo1_500.gif

(( We are so 'cool' xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled a little before blushing more "I'll tell you later ok" he said softly to her before kissing her again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Oka-" she was cut off by another kiss. She wondered what he meant but decided to shake off the thought for now.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack didn't notice her behind him "Yeah I guess you are right" He said while stretching
Nora smiled as she stared,"You have a cute butt...if that's not weird or anything." She said, laughing as she looked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back