• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "I know a lot of things about you Toru, but I know you deserved none of it." She said. "I will give my boy a stern talking to when I get the chance by the way. I saw what he did to you."
"Well Ok" she says and nods. "But who did he cheat on me with... if you know." She asks, she was a bit curiouse and when Rin first told her she was angry, but now she's trying to cope with it.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grabbed her hand and got up "I can't help it after all you made me really work last night" He said with a wink
Nora blushed and covered her cheeks,"Hush your face. I didn't make you work that hard." She said, puffing her cheeks and chest out.

Nanne said:
Kanae stopped him from taking off his shirt, "Wait...are you sure?" she asked even though she clearly wanted to.
Diablo nodded, tossing his swim shirt to the side and kissing her deeply, sucking on her tongue. He slipped his arms around her again, kissing her rougher by the second.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and covered her cheeks,"Hush your face. I didn't make you work that hard." She said, puffing her cheeks and chest out.
Jack smirked "Just sayi-" He stopped as he went wide eyed and tripped and fell into her chest (Every man's dream xD )

trix said:
Trix chuckled and stood up smiling and held onto his hand dragging him with her "Youre coming with" she walked into a little office room with a shelf covered in DVDs against one wall. A gaming coputer sat against the other wall with 3 monitors.
Clover chuckles as they arrived in the office. He looks around the office with a smile. "Dang this place is amazing!" He looks at the shelf covered in DVDs "Alright you pick a movie." He smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well Ok" she says and nods. "But who did he cheat on me with... if you know." She asks, she was a bit curiouse and when Rin first told her she was angry, but now she's trying to cope with it.
Celia looked at her. "Her name was Hina... She was going to kill herself, but Dex stopped her by kissing her. Hina told him if both of you could love him equally, she wouldn't die. By that time you already found out. He was just trying to save her." She said. "He didn't mean to harm you."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Just sayi-" He stopped as he went wide eyed and tripped and fell into her chest (Every man's dream xD )
(Mine too! xD )

Nora laughed and wrapped her arms around his head,"If you wanted a closer look at the girls, all you had to do was ask."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Mine too! xD )
Nora laughed and wrapped her arms around his head,"If you wanted a closer look at the girls, all you had to do was ask."
Jack blushed and gulped as he thought "Is this really happening? Thank you god" He thought to himself

Kite laughed happily. "Say hello to my buddy!" He said. "I haven't given him a official name... Do you want to name him?" He asked, holding a hand out. "Also, you want to ride? He's a lot faster than he looks."

The wound on his back easily healed. He pulled away and licked his lips. "I-I want to do it again..." He said, beginning to take off his shirt. His wings shielded what was happening from view.
Lexi takes kites hand and gets on. " I don't know any good names" she blushes a little.

Diablo nodded, tossing his swim shirt to the side and kissing her deeply, sucking on her tongue. He slipped his arms around her again, kissing her rougher by the second.
Kanae's hands moved downwards to his lower back. She accepted his rough kisses and returned them to him. She began to moan louder. Getting lost in his passion and roughness. "I-I want more..." she said in between the kisses.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed and gulped as he thought "Is this really happening? Thank you god" He thought to himself
Nora finally let go of him and stepped back,"There. Now that you've got a good look at them, we should be ready to go."

Celia looked at her. "Her name was Hina... She was going to kill herself, but Dex stopped her by kissing her. Hina told him if both of you could love him equally, she wouldn't die. By that time you already found out. He was just trying to save her." She said. "He didn't mean to harm you."
Toru frowned, no one bothered to tell her that... she hid her face in her hands and sighed "I'm stupid.." she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora finally let go of him and stepped back,"There. Now that you've got a good look at them, we should be ready to go."
Jack's face was bright red "Ye-Yeah I'll go get ready" He said rushing to his closet and getting dressed

@Daniel reaver (You owe me a reply)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I like everything! There isn't one thing I don't like. Though I would say sweets are my favorite thing to eat." Asuka smiled widely at him."I want to know everything about Akira! Tell me anything that you want. Like your favorite thing to do or something."
...♅Akira laughed lightly as a waiter walked over to their table and took their orders. When the waiter left, Akira replied with a smile on his face♅...

“ Well, I
am a Sanctum, so it'd be either creating someone or something, or fighting. What about you? ”

tumblr_newyjuCCE31s38ncvo2_500_zpsj7gzvnzg.png

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's face was bright red "Ye-Yeah I'll go get ready" He said rushing to his closet and getting dressed

@Daniel reaver (You owe me a reply)
Nora laughed and leaned against a wall,"So darn cute. Cuteness is such a bad weakness." She said as she slowly began to rise up, soon floating without realizing.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru frowned, no one bothered to tell her that... she hid her face in her hands and sighed "I'm stupid.." she said.
((;-; you keep skipping over my replies...))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and leaned against a wall,"So darn cute. Cuteness is such a bad weakness." She said as she slowly began to rise up, soon floating without realizing.
Jackson came back and appeared behind her "You ready?" He asked her with a smirk as he licked the back of her neck

Mayyflower said:
Lexi takes kites hand and gets on. " I don't know any good names" she blushes a little.
Kite grinned and kissed her cheek. "It's ok! I'm sure you'll come up with something eventually!" He said, meaning for the kiss to be a friendly gesture. "Let's ride!" He said as the hippo jumped on top of the school building then jumping from building to building.

Nanne said:
Kanae's hands moved downwards to his lower back. She accepted his rough kisses and returned them to him. She began to moan louder. Getting lost in his passion and roughness. "I-I want more..." she said in between the kisses.
Diablo moaned as well as he pulled away. "Then you shall get more..." He said softly as he kissed her extremely deep and rough.

LunaCrosby said:
Celia patted her on the head, a sad smile on his face. "You aren't, what he did wasn't exactly right either. When he came to you and saw you angry, he thought he really messed up... So he left you to go love Hina." She said. "Hina is happy once again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Come on baby" Hina said as she slid on top of him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex rolled over, grumbling. "Just a few more minutes..." He mumbles.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson came back and appeared behind her "You ready?" He asked her with a smirk as he licked the back of her neck
Nora squealed and grabbed the back of her neck, blushing."Yeah I'm ready. Don't do that or else we won't be leaving this house." She said as she tilted her head back to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back