• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo kissed her neck, giving her a hickey. "Me too..." He said softly, licking her neck when he was done.
Kanae let out a soft moan. "Wait...let me rest for a while." she laughed. "You might've healed my wound but it's still soar and hurts a little...." she said as she laid down on the sand.

Roman said:
"Oh! Good idea, I need some new reading material." Roman said, holding Snow's hand. "Lets get walkin'!"
Snow:*holds his hand smiling as they walk* I love books, I could be there for hours and hours

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and nods as he opens a portal on the wall next to her, and one in his dorm. He steps out of the way so she can go first, but does not say it this time. Instead, he gives her a small smile.
Rain:*smiles back at him since she is in a good mood and she hops through, falling on his bed again, her frilly dress landing in a proof*

Celia shook her head. "He doesn't hate you nor has he forgotten... He hates himself for hurting you in fact... But he's moving on. He thinks your done with him and looking for a new soulmate. If you told him how you feel... He might try to patch things up." She said. "But are you ok with him loving you and Hina?"
@LunaCrosby
"I'm not gonna be Ok with it, that's my problem, that's why I must let him be with her and I must stay alone. Even if I got kicked out of my home by my brothers, I need to let him live her so she doesn't kill herself" she says "I'm so confused" she says and tears roll down her cheeks.Toru then looks up when Rin spoke "do what?" She asked sadly.

@Mayyflower

Nanne said:
Kanae let out a soft moan. "Wait...let me rest for a while." she laughed. "You might've healed my wound but it's still soar and hurts a little...." she said as she laid down on the sand.
Diablo nodded, resting his head on her chest. "Your chest feels like a pillow." He said, shutting his eyes.

Diablo kissed her neck, giving her a hickey. "Me too..." He said softly, licking her neck when he was done.

Kite blushed furiously, kinda liking how she was holding him. "That feels nice..." He thought out loud before slapping a hand over his mouth. The hippo did a flip and landed on the ground, dashing for the forest.
Lexi still holding him is now blushing with a small grin on her face. "Yea.." She mutters to herself.

Lizzie said:
( I'm new here are any characters here free to help show Jasmin around?)
(Aiden is... He's one of my sides but he used to be my main... He's waiting by the front gates :D )

LunaCrosby said:
"Where are you going miss? Its dangerouse to wander around alone" he says.
She raised a brow at him "I think I can handle myself, I'm just getting to know the area I guess" she replied as she stuck her hands in her pockets.

Jennete said:
Snow:*holds his hand smiling as they walk* I love books, I could be there for hours and hours
Rain:*smiles back at him since she is in a good mood and she hops through, falling on his bed again, her frilly dress landing in a proof*
Jay steps through the portal, careful not to step on her. "We can do whatever, there's a ton of stuff around here... Except eating." He says with a laugh, sitting on the couch.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi still holding him is now blushing with a small grin on her face. "Yea.." She mutters to herself.
Kite's hippo stopped in front of the forest. "You want to hear something crazy?" He asked as he turned around, a grin and hint of a blush on his face. He pecked her lips. "I like you!" He said happily.

Jennete said:
"Well now we can read together, we'll buy some and take em' home! On top of that, my dad will pay for it all!" Roman said joyfully, taking out his dad's card. "He never uses it anyway."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "O-Oh sorry I didn't know that turned you on" He said nervously
Nora hummed,"Well duh. Why wouldn't it? Alright let's go!" She grabbed his hand and hauled him outside the door."So where would you like to go today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hummed,"Well duh. Why wouldn't it? Alright let's go!" She grabbed his hand and hauled him outside the door."So where would you like to go today?"
Jack smiled "I have no idea....Actually.........How about the beach?" He asked her before kissing her cheek

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Alright alright)
(( b0ss I'll always love you!

when-you-want-to-make-an-anime-variation-of-this-meme-but-you-don-amp-039-t-have-time-to-do-more-than-7_fb_3265477.jpg

Roman said:
"Well now we can read together, we'll buy some and take em' home! On top of that, my dad will pay for it all!" Roman said joyfully, taking out his dad's card. "He never uses it anyway."
Snow:*smiles and claps her hands excitedly* I love that, us reading together! It is so nice we both like books yes?

Kite's hippo stopped in front of the forest. "You want to hear something crazy?" He asked as he turned around, a grin and hint of a blush on his face. He pecked her lips. "I like you!" He said happily.
Lexi blushes. "Y-you do?" She tries hiding the smile she wants to show so badly.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "I think I can handle myself, I'm just getting to know the area I guess" she replied as she stuck her hands in her pockets.
"Well I hope you don't think I'm a stalker, but is it Ok if I watch over you today so nobody trays anything?" He asks.

Roman said:
Han rushed upstairs and quickly got in the shower. He looked around for his clothes, figuring he didn't grab any. "Blair! Can you bring me some clothes really quick?"
"Yea sure..." Blair grabbed some of his clothes then handed them to him and giggled then fixed her hair. (srry didnt know u replied)

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and claps her hands excitedly* I love that, us reading together! It is so nice we both like books yes?
Roman nods, "Yes it is! When humans both like something we say: We have a lot in common." Roman said poking at Snow.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea sure..." Blair grabbed some of his clothes then handed them to him and giggled then fixed her hair. (srry didnt know u replied)
Han chuckles, "What's so funny?" He asked, pulling on his shirt. "You seem happy now, is it cause your pack is gonna invade our home tonight?" He asked, kissing at her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back