• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo nodded, digging his face deeper into her chest. "That sounds good." He said in a muffled voice.
Kanae blushed a little more at what he did, "Okay well then let's go?..." she asked.

RPLoverRP said:
"That's one... I finally get to lead them... And they are gonna protect Hope with their lives." Blair tilted her head slightly and held his hands at her waist and closed her eyes relaxing, "Everything will turn out perfect."
Han nodded, "I'll fight with your pack, you order. I do. Don't freak out if I get hurt or anything, that's only OK if it's fatal." Han explained. "And I'm not backing down because you might ask me to."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shook her hand "I'm Allen, its nice to meet you" he smiles.
"Likewise" she placed her hands back into her pockets as she kicked a pebble along the ground "So, do you do this with all new students you see?" She asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and snapped her finger, both of them appearing at the beach. She grinned and plopped down onto the sand."Beach party!"
Jack smirked as he snapped his fingers and was wearing trunks "Do you like it?" He asked
BeachBoys-1.jpg

Aiden walks through the front gate. "Well, I finished exploring the city... What now?" He said out loud, sitting on a bench in the courtyard.
Jasmin see the young man walking, Maybe

Aiden looks over and sees a girl sitting on a bench. "Hey! What's your name?!" He asked, a smile on his face.
Jasmin

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed a little more at what he did, "Okay well then let's go?..." she asked.
Diablo tossed his shirt back on and his wings vanished as he got off her. "Sorry... I guess I got kinda lost in your chest." He laughed, blushing a little.

LunaCrosby said:
"No! I didn't kill my best friend. You killed him when you went berserk" she said a bit disgusted that she thought she would kill someone she cared about. She looked at Celia "sorry if this little incident is bothering you" she sighs and wipes her eyes.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Rin looks confused and tries to wipe the tears away. "S-shut up, shut up.. Why would I hurt him?!" She begins crying. "I just don't understand." She tries to stop.

Nonalaka said:
"Likewise" she placed her hands back into her pockets as she kicked a pebble along the ground "So, do you do this with all new students you see?" She asked
"Mhm, I make sure they know their way around and are safe until then I help them" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he snapped his fingers and was wearing trunks "Do you like it?" He asked
BeachBoys-1.jpg
+( I thought he didn't have powers... )+

Diablo tossed his shirt back on and his wings vanished as he got off her. "Sorry... I guess I got kinda lost in your chest." He laughed, blushing a little.
"I didn't know that was possible...." she said as she got up.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I'll fight with your pack, you order. I do. Don't freak out if I get hurt or anything, that's only OK if it's fatal." Han explained. "And I'm not backing down because you might ask me to."
"Right... But you have to listen to me then... Since Im their queen."

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm, I make sure they know their way around and are safe until then I help them" he says.
"Hmm, that's nice" she replied as she continued to kick around the pebble. "Very noble of you...you must be rather popular" she nodded as she began to walk.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looks confused and tries to wipe the tears away. "S-shut up, shut up.. Why would I hurt him?!" She begins crying. "I just don't understand." She tries to stop.
"I watched you do it, with my own eyes I watched you crush him and pass out" she says and chokes on her words. She looks at Celia "well if you want to tell him what happened you can" she says.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nanne said:
"I didn't know that was possible...." she said as she got up.
Diablo started trailing off. "Well, I almost fell asleep because they were so nice and-" He cut himself off, realizing what he was saying was pervy. He started blushing madly. "Uhh... Let's just go to your place." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
"Right... But you have to listen to me then... Since Im their queen."
"Wait.... Wouldn't that make me like.... Their king? And I also didn't know that you guys ran with a monarchy system." Han Said, rubbing his chin.

( xD I'm sorry this device is being retarded @TheRebelliousDragon)

Jasmin see the man and thinks maybe he can show me around.

LunaCrosby said:
"I watched you do it, with my own eyes I watched you crush him and pass out" she says and chokes on her words. She looks at Celia "well if you want to tell him what happened you can" she says.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia shook her head, a frown on her face. "And stir the pot of dispair even more? I don't think today is the day for that." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
(GIVE ME YOUR CHROMOSOMES! *Holds out hand to mouth* NOW!)
(( Gives you Hershes Kissus's chromosomes. I'm Pink Guy! My chromo's are important.

Lizzie said:
( xD I'm sorry this device is being retarded @TheRebelliousDragon)
Jasmin see the man and thinks maybe he can show me around.
(It's fine xD )

Aiden waves his hand at her. "Well? Are you going to tell me your name?" He asked.

Kite sighs. "I may seem like that, but every now and then I reveal my true self... People have died because of it." He said. "I don't want to hurt you."
Lexi nods. "I don't think you will hurt me. I have faith in you.." She says looking at surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back