• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled before biting his lip again, giving it a gentle tug. She ran her tongue along his lip before pushing it into his mouth.
Jack blushed a little as he wrestled her tongue with his while kissing her roughly

BlueHawk said:
Jay notices Rain staring at him, waiting on a portal, but he instead shrugs. "Where am I opening it too?" He asks.
Rain: I do not know, anywhere I guess if you do not wish to go back to the place I enjoy sleeping in.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden tilted his head. "A sweet tooth eh?" He said. He fetched a Hershey bar from his pack and handed it to you. "Then this is a gift from me to you."
"Huh? Oh thanks, how sweet of you" she crinkled up her nose at her words "ugh puns" she grumbled.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh? Oh thanks, how sweet of you" she crinkled up her nose at her words "ugh puns" she grumbled.
Aiden chuckled. "Heh, I thought it was kinda cute." He said with a smile.

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little as they walked slowly watching the lake and the scenery around it Mika cupped her hands under the necklace then looked at it once she had it in her hands "thank you" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled "tired?" She asked him playfully as she walked past and into the cafe looking around a little

@Roman
''hey Shira. can i ask you something?''

*Yuki asked as she still smiled*

''your welcome. that necklace will protect you. but sometimes it wont. but i know it will protect you no matter what''

*Neo said as she stood up and pets Mika's head*

''alright?''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little as he wrestled her tongue with his while kissing her roughly
Pressing herself into him more, she ran her hands up and down his back slowly, enjoying the kiss. She hooked her finger through one of the belt loops and tugged.

WeirdPrincess said:
Pressing herself into him more, she ran her hands up and down his back slowly, enjoying the kiss. She hooked her finger through one of the belt loops and tugged.
Jack blushed more as he could feel her tug he moved his hands to her chest while kissing her (I think it's time to fade xD )

Aiden chuckled. "Heh, I thought it was kinda cute." He said with a smile.
"Hardly" she scoffed "they're horribly corny" she said as she rolled her eyes before looking into her coffee cup.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more as he could feel her tug he moved his hands to her chest while kissing her (I think it's time to fade xD )
Nora woke up the next morning and groaned,"Fucking god...why me?" She asked herself, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

(Faaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its fine''
*Natsuru said as he kissed her nose*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled at him, giggling a bit before nuzzling into him.

Roman said:
(( Roman will always treat Rain like that one person he likes(not like like) but just shows it in a jackass way))
Roman laughed, "It's from all the intense training, I went through." He said, putting her down. "So, what human activities do you want to do?"
@Jennete

Nonalaka said:
"Hardly" she scoffed "they're horribly corny" she said as she rolled her eyes before looking into her coffee cup.
Aiden kept smiling. "Ok, yes they were corny." He said, trying to satisfy her. "What else you want from me?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora woke up the next morning and groaned,"Fucking god...why me?" She asked herself, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.
(Faaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade)
Jack's eyes opened "D-Damn" He said to himself then looked at Nora "Well that was......New" He said with a smile

Jennete said:
Rain: I do not know, anywhere I guess if you do not wish to go back to the place I enjoy sleeping in.
Jay looks confused for a second. "Place I enjoy sleeping... You mean my dorm?" He asks confused, giving her a small smile.

Aiden kept smiling. "Ok, yes they were corny." He said, trying to satisfy her. "What else you want from me?" He asked.
"What else do I want from you?" She repeated his words, raising a brow at him "That's an odd question"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru smiled warmly as he continued to walk again*

[/QUOTE]
"This place is really nice, I'm surprised I haven't been here before" she said as she continued to snuggle into him.

Nonalaka said:
"What else do I want from you?" She repeated his words, raising a brow at him "That's an odd question"

"This place is really nice, I'm surprised I haven't been here before" she said as she continued to snuggle into him.
Aiden raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Your right, forget I said anything." He said looking out the window again. "What do you think of the school?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes opened "D-Damn" He said to himself then looked at Nora "Well that was......New" He said with a smile
Nora looked down at Jack and laughed,"Experiences babe. You'll get a lot of them with me." She winked at him before standing up from the bed.

(Ok :3)
Diablo stuck his tongue in, already feeling himself getting lost in the moment. He didn't even care about the sand that was now in his hair.
Kanae moaned quietly at the way Diablo had began kissing her. She stopped kissing him and began to kiss his neck. She had completely forgotten they were at the beach because the warmth of him made it feel like they were in a cozy place and the smooth sand felt like a bed to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at Jack and laughed,"Experiences babe. You'll get a lot of them with me." She winked at him before standing up from the bed.
Jack laughed a little "You are amazing" He said with a smile as he sat up

Aiden raised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Your right, forget I said anything." He said looking out the window again. "What do you think of the school?" He asked.
"It seems nice enough, can't really give a proper thought on it since I haven't been to any classes as of yet" she shrugged as she finished her coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back