• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu kissed him back softyl blushing a little before pulling away "where still in a dream you know that right" she asked playfully before kissing him again

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Nothing serious. She said she couldn't help is all..."
"Oh... Well I have a idea and I talked to my pack and they said that they would protect Hope with their life." Blair smiles, "They think of her as one of their own... I may have invited them over..."

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at him "any where's fime" she said softly to him he arms still wrapped around his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"OK, how about something t' eat? I've been craving pizza lately." Hayate asked holding her hand in his, and he began to walk again.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She nodded "Mostly hunting, I used to do a lot of gymnastics too" she replied sipping her coffee. "What about yourself, what reinvented hobbies do you have?"
Aiden puts a finger on his chin. "The biggest interests I've developed is food and making friends... I haven't been here very long." He said .

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed him back softyl blushing a little before pulling away "where still in a dream you know that right" she asked playfully before kissing him again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he pulled away "It's actually a landscape I created with my mind meaning anything that happens here is real" He said before kissing her again

Shira smiled and leaned into yuki "yeah" she said as her tail wrapped back with yukis entwining its self with hers

Mika smiled childishly to her before the pistol dissapered and she picked up her Feds bear then got up from where she was then looked up at neo

@Himeragi Seiker

RPLoverRP said:
"Oh... Well I have a idea and I talked to my pack and they said that they would protect Hope with their life." Blair smiles, "They think of her as one of their own... I may have invited them over..."
Han eyes shot open, "What? Company?! I haven't even showered yet, nor am I dressed properly!" He complained and panicked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed him again even though she new her real self was cooking in her house for her and ansom
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William slipped his tongue past her teeth while blushing a little

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden puts a finger on his chin. "The biggest interests I've developed is food and making friends... I haven't been here very long." He said .
"Ah, food" she nodded in agreement "I have a sweet tooth if I'm honest" she said as she spotted a new person enter in the corner of her eye.

@Vellig

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and leaned into yuki "yeah" she said as her tail wrapped back with yukis entwining its self with hers Mika smiled childishly to her before the pistol dissapered and she picked up her Feds bear then got up from where she was then looked up at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then started to walk to the lake alongside with Shira*

''this is actually a beautiful lake. dont you agree?''

*Neo was still kneeling down*

''so, wanna go to the office? we need to get your class schedule so you can take classes here. or are you here for something else?''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her "That's the plan" He said before kissing her on the mouth and sticking his tongue in
Nora kissed him back roughly and playfully nibbled his lower lip.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora kissed him back roughly and playfully nibbled his lower lip.
Jack pulled away for a moment "I liked that.....Do it more" He said before kissing her again

Roman said:
Han eyes shot open, "What? Company?! I haven't even showered yet, nor am I dressed properly!" He complained and panicked.
"Well you can go ahead they wont be here for a while." Blair looked through her clothes to find something suitable, "Perfect." She got dressed.
img-thing

Han rushed upstairs and quickly got in the shower. He looked around for his clothes, figuring he didn't grab any. "Blair! Can you bring me some clothes really quick?"

Mitsu blushed more at the new feeling blushing uncontrolably as she kissed him

@shortyshot8

Thana happily walked with him nodding a little "sure" she said softly to him

@Nonalaka

Shira nodded as she leaned her head on yukis shoulder "it is a beautiful lake" she said softly to her

Mika shrugged "papa sent Me Here with a scary looking man but they never told me why" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more at the new feeling blushing uncontrolably as she kissed him
@shortyshot8

Thana happily walked with him nodding a little "sure" she said softly to him

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and they appeared outside a pizza place. "This should be good... C'mon." He said, holding the door open for Thana.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at him and kissed his cheek playfully before entering the pizza place and lookin around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled and walked in behind her. He looked around confused, "This isn't pizza... It's breakfast..." He groaned. He put his hand in Ghana's and made them appear at the cafe near the school, "How about we just get a coffee and after that, I'll take you home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back