• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah''
*Natsuru then smiled warmly*

[/QUOTE]
"But you were frowning?" She looked at him, tilting her head

Mayyflower said:
Rin changes. "Funny do you think you can kill a girl who have more power than God himself and lucifer himself." She snapps "No one asked you to be here so get lost" she's pissed now. "I'm tired of strangers always butting in this fight. God your pathetic." She glares.
Cam smirked before firing a laser with his finger right next to her head "Still think so huh?" He laughed "Then stop your stupid fight you will only hurt yourselfs"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there sliding up next to him and nuzzling his side as she closed her eyes and sling an arm over him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex's head was spinning at this point. E shut his eyes, asking himself these questions, would she get pregnant? Would she be okay with it? Am I doing the right thing? He asked himself all this before going to sleep.

Shira smiled as she got up out of the car and took one of yukis hands in hers "yeah It is" she said softly

Mika looked at the girl then nodded before quickly finishing her ice cream and smiling back at the girl as she twirled the gun around her pointer finger by the trigger guard

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she got up out of the car and took one of yukis hands in hers "yeah It is" she said softly Mika looked at the girl then nodded before quickly finishing her ice cream and smiling back at the girl as she twirled the gun around her pointer finger by the trigger guard [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(I replied to Mitsu xD )

Hina giggled a little then slid up and kissed his cheek softly "night baby" she wispered to him before nuzzling into him and falling asleep

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver](No I do sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL])
Thana kissed him back for a little longer before pulling away but still staying close to him
(( I thought I did. My notifs are messing up again. ))

Hayate looked at Thana. A smile then slowly formed on his face.

tumblr_lxsk8vyuyu1qcrs5uo1_500_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d66w76o.gif

"Thana, let's go someplace else now. Any place in particular?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden looked up. "Speaking of interests and hobbies, do you have any?" He asked.
"Hmm?" She nodded "Mostly hunting, I used to do a lot of gymnastics too" she replied sipping her coffee. "What about yourself, what reinvented hobbies do you have?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled warmly at her "Screw the details" He said as he kissed her neck
Nora blushed as her hands trailed on his back and into his hair, weaving her hands through it."Heaven..."

RPLoverRP said:
"Hmn?" Blair looked up at him, "You left early again... Did you meet her? What happened?"
Han sighed, "Nothing serious. She said she couldn't help is all..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked before firing a laser with his finger right next to her head "Still think so huh?" He laughed "Then stop your stupid fight you will only hurt yourselfs"
Rin looks confused."Stop what fight?" She asks cause her memorie of the fight she was recently in was erased by someone...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled a little then slid up and kissed his cheek softly "night baby" she wispered to him before nuzzling into him and falling asleep
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip?)

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she got up out of the car and took one of yukis hands in hers "yeah It is" she said softly Mika looked at the girl then nodded before quickly finishing her ice cream and smiling back at the girl as she twirled the gun around her pointer finger by the trigger guard [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so, lets walk now?''

*Yuki said as she wrapped her tail with Shira's*

*Neo smiled warmly as she pets Mika's head*

''honestly, your really cute yknow?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed as her hands trailed on his back and into his hair, weaving her hands through it."Heaven..."
Jack smiled at her "That's the plan" He said before kissing her on the mouth and sticking his tongue in

Hina slowly woke up in the mourning a cute groan coming from her as she looked around a little then smiled warmly and layed her head on his chest lovingly

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's not my fault" she said to him still facing him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Let me make up for what I said.... He walked up to her and swept her off her feet "Only we will know of this" He said before kissing her

LunaCrosby said:
Toru snapped her broken arms and legs back into place and makes him let go taking a couple steps away "its the same with us, were a lot stronger than you think" she said and ate a couple apples.
(Ew wtf xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i was just...i dunno..''

[/QUOTE]
She continued to look at him in a confused manner "did I upset you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back