• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's was in your past not your future!" She said defiantly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eye changed "No it is my future and that cannot change" He said with no emotion

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden snapped back into reality. "O-Oh... I guess I'm trying to reinvent myself..." He said softly.
"Reinvent yourself? Like your interestd and hobbies and whatnot?" She asked curiously "that's pretty interesting" she replied sipping at her coffee

Mayyflower said:
Rin's memorie of the whole fight is erased by someone who doesn't want her to reamember her past. Rin wakes up slowly looking at Toru and cam "W-who are you?" She says weakly.
Cam stares back at her "I am Cam who the hell do you think I am...." He smirked "Not like it matters you will both be dead in a moment"

Vellig said:
(Im new here, Is anyone free and can interact with Matt? No...okay)
((I have no free characters but you can join one of mine that's in the cafe?))

"You have control over your own fate you know" she said to him as she turned away pulling away from him and starting to walk away

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han stopped Blair as she made her way downstairs, "Looking for me?" He asked, his head down and his voice low.
"Hmn?" Blair looked up at him, "You left early again... Did you meet her? What happened?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You have control over your own fate you know" she said to him as she turned away pulling away from him and starting to walk away
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I will now let you see the hell I have seen" He said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stares back at her "I am Cam who the hell do you think I am...." He smirked "Not like it matters you will both be dead in a moment"
Rin gets up weakly and heals herself. "I don't know who you think your talking to but we're not going anywhere." She yells

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"SH-shut up" she said blushing more an embarased look on her face as she tilted her head a little "jeez so impatient" she mumbled to him
(I guess) @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex rolled off of her, panting. "Geez... Twice in a day...?" He said, trying to catch his breath.

"I have already seen but that doesn't change the way I feel about you will" she said as she sligghtly turned back to him

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Rin gets up weakly and heals herself. "I don't know who you think your talking to but we're not going anywhere." She yells
Cam smirked "Then tell me do you really think you can kill a man with more power than a God?" He asked them

Hina layed there sliding up next to him and nuzzling his side as she closed her eyes and sling an arm over him

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I have already seen but that doesn't change the way I feel about you will" she said as she sligghtly turned back to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Why? Why do you always say that" He sighed "God I can't stand being without you" He said to himself

Nonalaka said:
"Reinvent yourself? Like your interestd and hobbies and whatnot?" She asked curiously "that's pretty interesting" she replied sipping at her coffee
Aiden looked up. "Speaking of interests and hobbies, do you have any?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Then tell me do you really think you can kill a man with more power than a God?" He asked them
Toru snapped her broken arms and legs back into place and makes him let go taking a couple steps away "its the same with us, were a lot stronger than you think" she said and ate a couple apples.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru snapped her broken arms and legs back into place and makes him let go taking a couple steps away "its the same with us, were a lot stronger than you think" she said and ate a couple apples.
Cam smirked "Then will you put aside your hatred for eachother and use it on me?" He asked them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little before kissing her again this town a little longer than the one before
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria leaned in and kissed back briefly "Do I do too many of those?" She asked tilting her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Rin changes. "Funny do you think you can kill a girl who have more power than God himself and lucifer himself." She snapps "No one asked you to be here so get lost" she's pissed now. "I'm tired of strangers always butting in this fight. God your pathetic." She glares.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled to yuki "it's nice" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki got out of the car and opened the passenger seat door for Shira and smiled warmly at her*

''the air feels nice also''

Daniel reaver] [COLOR=#000000]Mika nodded sligghtly as she continued to lick her Ice cream a pistol appearing on her other hand as she sat her teddy bear down in her lap[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
''ah, i see. then, wanna be friends?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back