• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him before sipping her coffee "well, that's one way of opening a conversation" she replied as she sat back on her seat a bit "did you try find out more about this old you, or are you starting fresh?"
Aiden snapped back into reality. "O-Oh... I guess I'm trying to reinvent myself..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowlt took the ice cream and stared at it before taking a small lick of it
Then looking back up at the girl "I'm mika" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shook his head "That was your own mistake" He said before looking back at her with sorrow in his eyes "Who would trust a Monster like me anyways?"

Hina blushed more pulling away from the kiss for a sec "not so rough" she said to him before rolling them onto there sides and starting to kiss his neck a little

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu shook her head as she looked at him tears in her eyes "how could you" she said before slapping him "how dare you call your self a monster!!!" She yelled at him before pressing into him again

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked back at him some rage on her eyes "why do you do that about my father!!! Talking like he's just a bad man well he's not!" She said defiantly to will before her expression completely turned soft and sad as she knew it would hurt him "i-I didn't.." She said softly trying to find the words that would fix her mistake
@shortyshot8

Daniel smiled more before kissing her nose softly then kissin her lips quickly

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled "those are nice too~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowlt took the ice cream and stared at it before taking a small lick of it
Then looking back up at the girl "I'm mika" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''im Neo. are you new to this school?''

LunaCrosby said:
"W-why me" she whispers and begins to cry. Unable to stop the tears.
Cam appeared next to them and sighed "Always conflict will you people never learn?" He said as he picked Toru up by her collar

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head as she looked at him tears in her eyes "how could you" she said before slapping him "how dare you call your self a monster!!!" She yelled at him before pressing into him again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked before he grabbed her wrist "BECAUSE I AM!!" He yelled in anger knowing what he did in his past

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more pulling away from the kiss for a sec "not so rough" she said to him before rolling them onto there sides and starting to kiss his neck a little
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex started to kiss her neck. "Sorry... I'm just eager to have fun." He said teasingly. (Fade again? xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin''
*Natsuru said as he closed his eyes and kissed Amara on the lips*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed slightly kissing him back quickly "A-Are you sure?" She continued to ask.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"SO WHAT YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE WHAT TOU BECOME!!" She yelled back as she tryed to pull her wrist away
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eye twitched angrily but his voice was calm "No I cannot......I have killed my entire family that's why I am a Monster I cannot change that"

"SH-shut up" she said blushing more an embarased look on her face as she tilted her head a little "jeez so impatient" she mumbled to him

(I guess) @TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she watched the scenery pass listening to the exotic engine as yuki drove [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki kept driving until they reached the park*

''we're here''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to them and sighed "Always conflict will you people never learn?" He said as he picked Toru up by her collar
@Mayyflower
Rin's memorie of the whole fight is erased by someone who doesn't want her to reamember her past. Rin wakes up slowly looking at Toru and cam "W-who are you?" She says weakly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back