• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then started to walk around the lake with Shira as she kisses her*

''hm...well. i wish i knew...well all i know is that, this school is for super natural beings and people who have magical abilities that average humans dont have. its probably cuz you can summon weapons somehow that he sent you here. but welcome to this school. and dont worry, il make sure you dont get into any trouble''

*Neo said as she gave Mika a small necklace*

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to him with a smile "ok" she said softly to him before looking at the cafe [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"At least, I know for sure this one is a cafe..." Hayate yawned and opened the door for Thana again. "Here you go."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pulled away from the kiss for a quick breath before going back to kissing her again blushing more and more
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria took a breath before she was suddenly kissed again, she kissed back with a heavy blush as she occasionally put her fingers through his hair.

Shira laughed a little as they walked slowly watching the lake and the scenery around it

Mika cupped her hands under the necklace then looked at it once she had it in her hands "thank you" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana giggled "tired?" She asked him playfully as she walked past and into the cafe looking around a little

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed "I-i" she said feelinf she wasn't ready for what she thought came next as she pressed into his chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled down at her "You what love?" He asked her in a calm tone when really he was freaking out

Daniel blushed a little as he pulled away "d-do you...." He said softly not knowing if it was the right time or not

@Nonalaka

"I-I don't think I'm ready" she mumbled to him as she pushed into him more

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a little as he pulled away "d-do you...." He said softly not knowing if it was the right time or not
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head a little "Ready for what?" He asked her before he knew what she meant and his face turned bright red

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a little as he pulled away "d-do you...." He said softly not knowing if it was the right time or not
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him with a confused expression tilting her head "do I?"

"N-never mind" he said an embarased look on his face as he looked away a little blushing like crazy

@Nonalaka

Mitsu blushed as she leaned into him more

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-never mind" he said an embarased look on his face as he looked away a little blushing like crazy
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I understand......" He sighed "My idea wasn't to do that to you but....You kinda got the idea in my head now"

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little as they walked slowly watching the lake and the scenery around it Mika cupped her hands under the necklace then looked at it once she had it in her hands "thank you" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled "tired?" She asked him playfully as she walked past and into the cafe looking around a little

@Roman
"Some what." Hayate followed behind, taking a seat by a window. "Hey, I found a nice seat right here." A young waitress walked over to the table and smiled, "How may I help you two?" She asked. Hayate simply ordered a normal coffee.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-never mind" he said an embarased look on his face as he looked away a little blushing like crazy
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Never mind?" She asked as she stared at him, moving her head to meet his gaze.

Daniel blushed more "it's nothing" he said nervously to her

@Nonalaka

Thana smiled more at hayate as she enjoyed the night with her new boyfreind which was nice

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina slowly woke up in the mourning a cute groan coming from her as she looked around a little then smiled warmly and layed her head on his chest lovingly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex groaned in his sleep. He clearly didn't want to wake up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pulled away for a moment "I liked that.....Do it more" He said before kissing her again
Nora chuckled before biting his lip again, giving it a gentle tug. She ran her tongue along his lip before pushing it into his mouth.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, food" she nodded in agreement "I have a sweet tooth if I'm honest" she said as she spotted a new person enter in the corner of her eye.
@Vellig
Aiden tilted his head. "A sweet tooth eh?" He said. He fetched a Hershey bar from his pack and handed it to you. "Then this is a gift from me to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back