• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"C-c-can y-you m-move" she said embarasment flooding her voice as she blushed more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more as his mind was flooded with dirty thoughts as he tried to stand but put his hands on her chest on accident while thinking "I am really going to die here!"

"Can I stay forever" he asked jokingly in her ear before kissing right under it softly

@Nonalaka

Mitsu yelled out in embarasment again blushing Crimson

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"The courtyard or the park both are nice" he says and smiles.
"The park huh, I might take a wander there..." she muttered quietly as she thought "you don't have to come if you don't want to"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Can I stay forever" he asked jokingly in her ear before kissing right under it softly
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Mi-Mitsu I....." He said nervously to her

Daniel reaver]"Isn't it..." Thana said as she walked out of her bath room with a vial in her hands "it's made from the feathers of the golden eagle an extinct creature that had the softest feathers in existsnce" she said as she walked over and sat next to him piping open the cap and letin out one of the worst smells you'd ever smell before she moved to hold the Boyle in front of his lip "say aaaaa" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Cool, I never heard of a golden eagle..." Hayate said before opening his mouth, "I don't wanna stay like to long...."

Mayyflower said:
Rin thinks to herself. I want to die.. I hate myself right now... I never wanted to kill someone ever... Why did it have to be him why couldn't it be someone else.. Tears slide down her face.
Toru walks up behind Rin and hugs her, she knew what it felt like to think your monster.

Mitsu blushed more as she quickly slid out from under him and sat up on her knees covering her chest with her arms and blushing badly

@shortyshot8

((Sorry for slow typing and or typos diabetes is being a bitch right now so I. have shaky hands))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he moved his hands down to her chest "Oh? Is that nervousness I hear in your voice?" He asked with a grin
Nora groaned and shook her head quickly,"W-What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine!" She exclaimed, her breaths coming out short and fast. This is what I get for tempting him, she thought nervously.

RPLoverRP said:
"I promise you that I wont." Footsteps come up from the woods and a pack of people walk up and a man smiles at Blair as she turns around and smiles back, "You guys made it!" The man nodded, "You didnt think we wouldnt show did you?" His best friend comes up next to him.
Han sighs and remains silent, staying by the house. "..." He just looks about, saying nothing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more as she quickly slid out from under him and sat up on her knees covering her chest with her arms and blushing badly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William rolled over and looked at the sky as he spoke to Mitsu "I'm really sorry I didn't mean to"

Thana blushed before she quickly pulled it away and layed him down before getting on top of him "s-sorry this is the best way to take the medicine plus..... It might make your mucles go crazy and do things so I kinda need to hold you down just in case" SH said blushing a little as she held the vial over his mouth waiting for him to open before pouring it in

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushes. "Thanks" she says. Then she frowns and thinks. If only he knew.. She sighs and smiles ignoring her thoughts.
The hippo trips on a rock, sending you both flying. Kite caught Lexi and tucked her into his chest. When you both fell Kite took the brunt of the fall. "Ouch..." He said wincing. "Are you ok?"

He asked.

Jennete said:
Rain:*her eyes widen looking at Jack* A Shark???
Jay laughs and nods. "Not really, figuratively." He says as he picks up the cards and begins to shuffle them, dealing them out. "He used to go to casions and count cards, cheat his ass off. That's how I became who I am." He says as he flicks a card at Rain. "Think fast."

Mitsu blushed badly as she still tried to cover her self up "I-it's ok" she said embarasment and releif that it didn't happen in real life and some where with people in her voice

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned and shook her head quickly,"W-What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine!" She exclaimed, her breaths coming out short and fast. This is what I get for tempting him, she thought nervously.
Jack smirked as he slid his hands further into her bikini "Oh is that so?" He asked her "Did I just hear you groan?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Can I stay forever" he asked jokingly in her ear before kissing right under it softly
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed in response "I-Iguess" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly as she still tried to cover her self up "I-it's ok" she said embarasment and releif that it didn't happen in real life and some where with people in her voice
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned and shook his head "But it's not really is it?" He asked her as he looked over at her

Daniel laughed a little then kissed up to her cheek before smiling and resting his four head on the side of hers "that's good" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed before she quickly pulled it away and layed him down before getting on top of him "s-sorry this is the best way to take the medicine plus..... It might make your mucles go crazy and do things so I kinda need to hold you down just in case" SH said blushing a little as she held the vial over his mouth waiting for him to open before pouring it in [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate blushes a dark red, when Thana got on top of him, "I ready..." He said opening his mouth. She said this will male my muscles do things... I'm shit out of luck then....

Nonalaka said:
"The park huh, I might take a wander there..." she muttered quietly as she thought "you don't have to come if you don't want to"
"Like I said, in walking with you for today so no one pounces" he said and glanced around.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hippo trips on a rock, sending you both flying. Kite caught Lexi and tucked her into his chest. When you both fell Kite took the brunt of the fall. "Ouch..." He said wincing. "Are you ok?"
He asked.
Lexi holds her head. "Yea what about you?"she says with concern in her eyes.

Mitsu just blushed more as se slid back over and sat next to him "n-no it is j-just shook plus..... *wispers* no ones ever done that to me before" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then kissed up to her cheek before smiling and resting his four head on the side of hers "that's good" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded in agreement "yeah" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back