• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(Aaaaaaaaand Time skip!)
Nora rolled over on her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest as she slept.
Jack rolled next to her and slightly licked her ear while he slept

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo deepened the kiss, kissing her rougher and rougher as he pinned her.
Kanae kissed him back a little rough and bit his lip softly. She went back to kissing him but passionately. (School is calling my name...literally okay be back around noon)

BlueHawk said:
"Oh what... You mean yawning?" He says as he laughs a little. "Please tell me you don't know what yawning is, that'd be too funny." He says as he laughs a little harder, giving her a funny look.
Rain:*looks at him embarrassed for once in her life and she frowns sending a bullt stream of water to suddenly push him back and crash on the couch soaking wet* Do not laugh. *she gets up advancing towards him slowly, her hands itching, making more water appear*

-----------

Snow:*smiles and pulls them into bed, cuddling against him* Well then lets sleep ((aghhh sorry but we need to time skip to tmrw so she can secretly make you breakfast @Roman ))

Kite's hippo, took off at a dash, leaving Lexi behind. "See ya!" He said as he bounced around on the hippo's back. He hoped maybe she would visit him later... Before he turned.
Lexi waves before flying off, she lands in her dorm. She looks in the mirror and smiles a little then turns back into Harper who just woke up. "Did I sleep in front of the mirror again?" Harper sighed and went outside to the courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack rolled next to her and slightly licked her ear while he slept
Nora's hand shot out and she smacked him the the face,"Do that again and you're dead." She whispered in a dead serious tone, her eyes still closed.

Nonalaka said:
"For your kids? That's nice" He replied as he looked at her "How old are they?" He asked, thinking that she looked a bit young to have a lot of kids.
Celia tilted her head. "I'm a goddess, I'm thousands of years old and can change my age. My sons were Tyler and Dex. One of them was reincarnated as Aiden. They are both 18 but Dex is about to turn 19." She said.

Kite made it to the nurses office safely. Turns out Kite broke his leg and would have to stay off it for the time being. Kite is open for visitors.

@Mayyflower @anybody

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's hand shot out and she smacked him the the face,"Do that again and you're dead." She whispered in a dead serious tone, her eyes still closed.
Jack woke up the moment the hand hit him "GAH!!" He yelled in pain "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack woke up the moment the hand hit him "GAH!!" He yelled in pain "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!"
"You licked my ear, so I hit you. It's to early for any of that." Nora said as she hugged the pillow tighter."I didn't even hit you that hard..."

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him embarrassed for once in her life and she frowns sending a bullt stream of water to suddenly push him back and crash on the couch soaking wet* Do not laugh. *she gets up advancing towards him slowly, her hands itching, making more water appear*
-----------

Snow:*smiles and pulls them into bed, cuddling against him* Well then lets sleep ((aghhh sorry but we need to time skip to tmrw so she can secretly make you breakfast @Roman ))
Jay gasps slightly as he is pushed against the couch by the water, dripping water down the side of it, he begins to cough. "Okay Rain, no laughing..." He stammers as he coughs.

Nanne said:
Kanae kissed him back a little rough and bit his lip softly. She went back to kissing him but passionately. (School is calling my name...literally okay be back around noon)
Diablo moaned a little, blushing when he did, licking her bottom lip then sucking on her tongue gently. He was starting to lose himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"Well, I like sweets for one thing. People too! There's not much I don't like. I kind of like everything," She said, laughing a little. The creature that sat on her shoulder toppled over onto the table and stared at Akira, tilting it's head. She giggled and rubbed it's head before she resumed talking,"I'm learning a lot of things about Akki-san! Do you have a girlfriend?" Asuka asked, blushing slightly as she gazed at him.
...♅Akira laughed lightly along with Asuka as she explained liking everything. He looked at the small creature and smiled, rubbing it's head briefly. Upon Asuka asking him the question regarding his relationship status and then blushing, his eyes widened in surprise. He replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Do I have a girlfriend? No, however I'm interesting in a very special girl that I know. ”

tumblr_np1wbtaI0y1sgetoxo1_500_zpsteclgzbh.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"You licked my ear, so I hit you. It's to early for any of that." Nora said as she hugged the pillow tighter."I didn't even hit you that hard..."
Jack rubbed his nose "Sorry....I was kinda asleep" He sid to her in a honest tone

Celia tilted her head. "I'm a goddess, I'm thousands of years old and can change my age. My sons were Tyler and Dex. One of them was reincarnated as Aiden. They are both 18 but Dex is about to turn 19." She said.

Kite made it to the nurses office safely. Turns out Kite broke his leg and would have to stay off it for the time being. Kite is open for visitors.

@Mayyflower @anybody
"Ahaha okay that makes sense" he replied, awkwardly scratching the back of his head "well that's three goddess's I know now" he chuckled.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gasps slightly as he is pushed against the couch by the water, dripping water down the side of it, he begins to cough. "Okay Rain, no laughing..." He stammers as he coughs.
Rain:*looks at him and nods snapping and he is suddenly dry and so is the couch* Good..

Diablo moaned a little, blushing when he did, licking her bottom lip then sucking on her tongue gently. He was starting to lose himself.
Kanae wrapped her arms around his back. She blushed when she heard his moan and she moaned when he sucked on her tongue.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him and nods snapping and he is suddenly dry and so is the couch* Good..
He gives her a strange look as he feels the couch is dry. "Anyway... A yawn is something you do when you are tired." He explains.

Nonalaka said:
"Ahaha okay that makes sense" he replied, awkwardly scratching the back of his head "well that's three goddess's I know now" he chuckled.
Celia giggled. "Aww, are you shy around powerful women? That sure was a awkward laugh..." She said as her radiant smile widened.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I accepted them both at the same time xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I didn't see that)

BlueHawk said:
He gives her a strange look as he feels the couch is dry. "Anyway... A yawn is something you do when you are tired." He explains.
Rain:*nods slowly and rubs her eyes, sniffing a little sleepily and looks at him* I am tired..

Nanne said:
Kanae wrapped her arms around his back. She blushed when she heard his moan and she moaned when he sucked on her tongue.
Diablo pulled away, a smile on his face. "I love you so much..." He said softly as he kissed her again.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked all around at her sudden change in surroundings, she blinked a few times, processing where she was. "Ah, right, the park" she chucked lightly as she stopped looking around and began to walk, looking at all the flowers and whatnot as she did so "hm, this place is very peaceful isn't it?" She replied as she walked along, letting the sun hit her face.
((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )
"See, isn't it nice?" He asked and smiled. Closing his eyes as he walked next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back