• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Let's go now then!"
"I was gonna nap a little, but OK." Han says, he snaps his fingers and his clothes change into his robe and his sword appears on his back. "Lets go then.."

tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up in thought, then looks back at her. "How about a comedy." He smiles widely.
Trix nodded and smiled as she flipped through the movies. She bit her lip thoughtfully accidentally drawing a bit of blood making her jump a bit. She pulled out a movie and walked over paswt Clover "Come on lets go~"

(Blah-blah-blah-blah.....waiting for @TheRebelliousDragon haha having fun reading what's going on tho.. xD )

Roman said:
"What the hell was that? we just randomly fall on stuff?" Roman asks himself as he stands up. "You OK Snow?" He asks her stretching his body.
Snow:*she smiles and looks at him as he stretches before blushing and looking away. She gets up and brushes herself off looking at her feet* I..I gguess so *she stutters a bit*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and looks at him as he stretches before blushing and looking away. She gets up and brushes herself off looking at her feet* I..I gguess so *she stutters a bit*
Roman stood up and picked up the bag that had their book in it. "Hey, I'm gonna put out book on the shelf, Snow." Roman said smiling. "Then later tonight we can read it.'

Roman said:
"I was gonna nap a little, but OK." Han says, he snaps his fingers and his clothes change into his robe and his sword appears on his back. "Lets go then.."
tumblr_m1kgfo40qQ1ql5wzmo1_500.gif
"Oh wait I have to get dressed... Something that suits me. " Blair finds some new clothes and gets dressed then takes his hand and smiles, "Yea now I'm ready. "

Roman said:
Roman stood up and picked up the bag that had their book in it. "Hey, I'm gonna put out book on the shelf, Snow." Roman said smiling. "Then later tonight we can read it.'
Snow:*eyes wide and grabs the bag, running to the shelf and puts it up before hiding the cooking book. Panting a little* O..Okay

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh wait I have to get dressed... Something that suits me. " Blair finds some new clothes and gets dressed then takes his hand and smiles, "Yea now I'm ready. "
Han smiled, "Alright! Lets go and get this over with."

[[ uhm, i'm sorry to interrupt but i'm kind of new to this site and i was wondering how i could join this rp...;;

Jennete said:
Snow:*eyes wide and grabs the bag, running to the shelf and puts it up before hiding the cooking book. Panting a little* O..Okay
"Snow, you seem tense... Something the matter?" Roman asked confused, to why Snow would just forcefully take the bag from him.

Areumi said:
[[ uhm, i'm sorry to interrupt but i'm kind of new to this site and i was wondering how i could join this rp...;;
(( You would have to make a character on this page: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/ Use the skeleton to make your character and then wait to be accepted ^~^ ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles at him and kisses him lightly* It is a surprise!
"I like surprises! When can I get it?!" Roman asked excited to see what Snow got him. "I bet it's cool." He said kissing Snow.

Roman said:
"I like surprises! When can I get it?!" Roman asked excited to see what Snow got him. "I bet it's cool." He said kissing Snow.
Snow:*blushes and hugs him tightly, kissing him back lightly* You will see in the morning! I promise

Areumi said:
(Did you make a character and get accepted by the owner yet?)

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps as they both go down when he slips and she falls on him, her eyes closed as she gets up a little slowly* Ohh my head..
Rain:*grows smug and happy with his praise, shuffling them back into one deck and a yawn escapes her mouth too. Her eyes widen in surprise* What was that??
Jay takes the pile of cards and replaces them into the box. "Now they're folded and easy to deal with." He says with a laugh

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes the pile of cards and replaces them into the box. "Now they're folded and easy to deal with." He says with a laugh
Rain:*raises an eyebrow and pokes the box, yawning again and her eyes widen growling* What was that?? That noise my mouth made. *she had never yawned before because Fae slept instantly, they didn't get tired, they were awake one second and suddenly on the ground the next. Or they started their resting while still awake to soak up energy*

Areumi said:
[[ erhm, i'm waiting to be accepted... are you as well? ;;

(No I'm waiting for another character to be accepted but I have characters that are accepted, tomorrow the owner may be on and he might accept you, then you can begin to roleplay, when you join maybe my new character and your character could be friends or interact with each other)

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Alright! Lets go and get this over with."
"I love you. " Blair cuddled close to him and burried her face in his chest

Areumi said:
((You just have to add your character at the character sighn up tab and wait to be accepted))

LunaCrosby said:
Allen's nods and grabs her shoulder, teleporting them to the park.
Ilaani looked all around at her sudden change in surroundings, she blinked a few times, processing where she was. "Ah, right, the park" she chucked lightly as she stopped looking around and began to walk, looking at all the flowers and whatnot as she did so "hm, this place is very peaceful isn't it?" She replied as she walked along, letting the sun hit her face.

((Sorry I fell asleep ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back