• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana sighed "Actualy there wasn't will" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

----------------

Daniel continued to kiss eulorias ear softly as he held onto her lovingly

@Nonalaka

------------------

Mika giggled "well I've never taken a life before...... But it seemed they deserved it" mika said softly as she looked down at her hands

Shira nodded "shall we plan then my love" she said softly to her before kissing her again

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, i enjoy carrying you around''

[/QUOTE]
"Why?" She asked tilting her head and giggling a bit.

"Since the time of the Templars" annabel said frankly to hayate " but in it the oldest blake holds that title and the title of her first servant" she said softly to hayate

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "Actualy there wasn't will" she said softly to him @shortyshot8 ---------------- Daniel continued to kiss eulorias ear softly as he held onto her lovingly @Nonalaka ------------------ Mika giggled "well I've never taken a life before...... But it seemed they deserved it" mika said softly as she looked down at her hands Shira nodded "shall we plan then my love" she said softly to her before kissing her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''no, they only wanted to kill me because ive killed human traffickers, drug dealers and drug lords, and mafias for fun and to feed my blood lust. oh~ its absolute pleasure to me''

*Yuki kissed Shira back as she blushes slightly*

Nonalaka said:
"Why?" She asked tilting her head and giggling a bit.
''cuz your light''

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "Actualy there wasn't will" she said softly to him @shortyshot8 ---------------- Daniel continued to kiss eulorias ear softly as he held onto her lovingly @Nonalaka ------------------ Mika giggled "well I've never taken a life before...... But it seemed they deserved it" mika said softly as she looked down at her hands Shira nodded "shall we plan then my love" she said softly to her before kissing her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Euloria blushed as she turned her head to look at him.

Daniel reaver]"Since the time of the Templars" annabel said frankly to hayate " but in it the oldest blake holds that title and the title of her first servant" she said softly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"That's pretty cool. If I could live that long, I don't know what I'd do all my life. But, we all know, humans die." Hayate said, his voice low at the last part. "At least I can spend the rest of it with Thana."

Mika looked up at neo "but they where all bad men do it was ok" she said before smiling as another pistol appeared in her hand and she looked at it quickly cocking it and holding the slide back so she would look at the bullet that was gonna be loaded in the chamber

Shira smiled into the kiss happily before pulling away "let's go" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mika looked up at neo "but they where all bad men do it was ok" she said before smiling as another pistol appeared in her hand and she looked at it quickly cocking it and holding the slide back so she would look at the bullet that was gonna be loaded in the chamber Shira smiled into the kiss happily before pulling away "let's go" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yes...well thats true...''

*Yuki nodded and clings onto Shira's arm again*

"Actually we where All humans before we served lady Thana we had sacrificed out selfes to her on return for the protection of some thing we held dear. Plus Thana won't let you die I can tell she plans to love you for at least the next thousand years" she said softly so Thana wouldn't hear her

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no, they only wanted to kill me because ive killed human traffickers, drug dealers and drug lords, and mafias for fun and to feed my blood lust. oh~ its absolute pleasure to me''

*Yuki kissed Shira back as she blushes slightly*

''cuz your light''

[/QUOTE]
"fair enough~ okay can i have one then?"

LunaCrosby said:
"What you are is adorable" he said and smirked.
She nudged him "D-Dont call me that" she began walking ahead of him.

Mika smiled inocently up at neo "can we go get some more bad guys" she asked inocently to neo smiling as if she had never seen death or killed any one before

Shira smiled as she turned around and started back twoards the car "wernt we meaning to come se narumi?" Shira sked her softly as she walked

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"fair enough~ okay can i have one then?"
She nudged him "D-Dont call me that" she began walking ahead of him.
*Natsuru knelt down and smiled warmly*

''of course''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled inocently up at neo "can we go get some more bad guys" she asked inocently to neo smiling as if she had never seen death or killed any one before
Shira smiled as she turned around and started back twoards the car "wernt we meaning to come se narumi?" Shira sked her softly as she walked

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''no...ive had enough blood for today...''

''Natsuru? hm...i think hes heading home already i caught a glimpse of him giving Amara a piggy back ride home''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled inocently up at neo "can we go get some more bad guys" she asked inocently to neo smiling as if she had never seen death or killed any one before

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed more, chuckling a bit before turning and pecking him on the lips.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru knelt down and smiled warmly*
''of course''

''no...ive had enough blood for today...''

''Natsuru? hm...i think hes heading home already i caught a glimpse of him giving Amara a piggy back ride home''

[/QUOTE]
"Yay!" She giggled as she climbed onto his back and Nuzzled the side of his neck.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed more, chuckling a bit before turning and pecking him on the lips.

"Yay!" She giggled as she climbed onto his back and Nuzzled the side of his neck.
*Natsuru then stood up and started to walk*

''that tickles yknow?''

"Awwwwww" mika said before poutin a little and looking down "ok" she mumbled as the pistol dissapered and she turned away from the blood bath

"Oh well I guess coming was the best choice of my life any ways" she said softly as she leaned her head against yukis

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"Actually we where All humans before we served lady Thana we had sacrificed out selfes to her on return for the protection of some thing we held dear. Plus Thana won't let you die I can tell she plans to love you for at least the next thousand years" she said softly so Thana wouldn't hear her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Wow... That really means a lot." Hayate said smiling. "Well, I'll leave you to your meal, I have to wait for your, mistress." He bowed his head, for her before walking away.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him and laughed,"You're right but I could care less. Have at it with your pervy thoughts and go pick out whatever." She grabbed a dress and another shirt, chuckling.

"Oh! What is it? Is it a surprise?" Farah asked, her eyes shining with happiness.
Jack sighed "Well when you let me it's not as much fun" He said jokingly

Cam smiled "Yep that's what it is!" He said happily before kissing her forehead

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then stood up and started to walk*
''that tickles yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ayy really?" She grinned before doing it again "does it annoy you?"

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William's eyes flared with anger "WE BOTH KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY!!!" He yelled in anger "I'M DONE!!!" He yelled vanishing

"It's about time" Thana said softly before getting up and walking over to hayate "I'm sorry about that" she said to him as she leaned against him resting her head on his shoulder

@shortyshot8 @Roman

Daniel reaver]"Awwwwww" mika said before poutin a little and looking down "ok" she mumbled as the pistol dissapered and she turned away from the blood bath "Oh well I guess coming was the best choice of my life any ways" she said softly as she leaned her head against yukis [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo turned away as well and walked up beside Mika and pets her head with her non-bloodied hand*

''maybe tomorrow, if i ever get a mission. okay?''

''yes. coming here was our best choice of our lives''

*Yuki said softly as she nuzzled Shira's Shoulder*

to point out, Yuki is about as tall up to Shira's ear from the top of her head)))

Grimm walked along the forest, swinging his scythe around as he watched the flowers it touched wither and die. He smelled the air, feeling the thin, fragile souls of the small pieces of nature sink into him and on its way to...well, wherever flowers go when they die. Maybe a big garden in the sky, he thought with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back