• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika ran for a while before she stopped in front of neo and stuck her arms out at her childishly "can you pick me up" she asked inocently to her Shira leaned over and against yuki as she drove relaxing and imagining the day when the get married making her even happier [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''u-uh...*sigh* okay fine''

*Neo said as she smiled warmly as she picks up Mika*

*Yuki continued to drive until they got home at the mansion and kisses Shira's forehead dreaming about the day when they get married*

Thana nodded and grined as she leaned into him "yeah we should" she said softly to hayate before nuzzling his neck a little

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Hm? Yeah sure" she said a bit concerned.
"Thanks, but I need to bring someone back from the dead.... And I need a separation potion one that will separate two people stuck in the same bodies" she says nervously.

Mika cheered as she was picked up "weeeeee" she said as neo lifted her into the air before she looked around happily then rested her head on neos shpulder

Shira smiled and kissed yukis neack before sitting up and getting out of the car and strechinng then looking back to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded and grined as she leaned into him "yeah we should" she said softly to hayate before nuzzling his neck a little
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and began to walk in the direction they came from, leading back to Thana's bedroom. "That bed is so comfy, I might die sleeping in it-- Wait.... That doesn't make sense.... Eh whatever. "

Grimm sighed and squinted his eyes, looking to seeif he can reck some havoc. He closed his eyes and sent a quick question to Thana. "Miss, may I go ahead and make a bit trouble? I won't make a mess..." @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mika cheered as she was picked up "weeeeee" she said as neo lifted her into the air before she looked around happily then rested her head on neos shpulder Shira smiled and kissed yukis neack before sitting up and getting out of the car and strechinng then looking back to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then walked to the office to pick up Mika's class schedule*

*Yuki got out of the car and stretches as well as she goes over to Shira and hugs her arm lovingly*

Thana giggled happily as she clubs to one of his arms resting her head on his shoulder "yeah" she said softly to him as they walked eventually making it to her room as she opened the door for him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Because you told me to go for it" He said with a smirk

Cam chuckled a little "It's basically a secret" He said before kissing her cheek
"I didn't think you would do this! It won't even fit my breasts..."Nora trailed off as she had put the shirt on and stared at herself in the mirror.

Farah pouted,"Secrets aren't fun at all. If I pay you in sex, then can I know?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to walk until he reached the front door of the mansion opening it and walking in*

[/QUOTE]
Amara then hopped off his back before kissing him on the cheek "Thank yooou~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara then hopped off his back before kissing him on the cheek "Thank yooou~"
''your welcome''

*Natsuru said as he went to the living room and flopped onto the couch*

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily as she clubs to one of his arms resting her head on his shoulder "yeah" she said softly to him as they walked eventually making it to her room as she opened the door for him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate reached for the door when Thana opened it, "I got it, go ahead." He said holding it. "I'll be right behind you."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru hugged him "you'll know what you want sooner or later, don't rush it and relax" she says trying to calm him down.
Dex was crying into her shoulder. "I want to be with you... But I also want to be with Hina..." He said.

Thana smiled as she walked in pulling him in after her and into a deep kiss as she closed her eyes emediatly locking her lips with his for a second before pulling away

@Roman

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyebrows furrowed. "Ask me out? But you don't know me...you don't even know my name..."
Kite laughed shyly. "Yeah, I guess your right. I'm pretty stupid to believe that a nice girl would go out with me." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded and grined as she leaned into him "yeah we should" she said softly to hayate before nuzzling his neck a little
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her heart raced as she continued the kiss her hands gripping his shirt lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed and covered her face in embarrassment,"Do things like this usually happen on dates? Because if so, it's really embarrassing and...yeah just embarrassing." She muttered into her hands, afraid to look at Akira because she would blush even more.

...♅Akira smiled and replied as he continued to look at Asuka, a faint blush being apparent on his own cheeks♅...

“ Only if they're going well. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your welcome''
*Natsuru said as he went to the living room and flopped onto the couch*

[/QUOTE]
Amara skipped over and stood in front of him "do you want some tea?~~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think you would do this! It won't even fit my breasts..."Nora trailed off as she had put the shirt on and stared at herself in the mirror.

Farah pouted,"Secrets aren't fun at all. If I pay you in sex, then can I know?"
Jack smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked her

Cam blushed a little "I-I.....No" He said frankly "I will not risk harming the children"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back