• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Yaaaay" mika cheered as she leaned agains neo her head only reaching about neos lower waist and upper hip "I've really wanted to use ravager lately" she said to her self but loud enough for neo to hear her

Shira smiled as she walked her heart racing form excitment that's she was gonna be married and to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]"It's about time" Thana said softly before getting up and walking over to hayate "I'm sorry about that" she said to him as she leaned against him resting her head on his shoulder @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hey, it's fine." Hayate said waving it off. "How did it go? It sounded intense, then it got quiet..."

@Daniel reaver

She leaned into him a little and kissed him on the lips briefly.

---------------

LunaCrosby said:
"Never" he said and chuckled.
She let out a grunt in protest as she continued to walk ahead of him.

Daniel reaver]"Yaaaay" mika cheered as she leaned agains neo her head only reaching about neos lower waist and upper hip "I've really wanted to use ravager lately" she said to her self but loud enough for neo to hear her Shira smiled as she walked her heart racing form excitment that's she was gonna be married and to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo still had her smirk as she thought to herself*

''i hope i do not make this child a killing machine that she may target the innocent''

*Once Yuki and Shira got to the car, Yuki opened the passenger seat for Shira*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well when you let me it's not as much fun" He said jokingly

Cam smiled "Yep that's what it is!" He said happily before kissing her forehead
Nora rolled her eyes,"Fine. Then don't do anything." She grabbed something else before walking into the fitting room.

Farah pouted,"But I wanna know! Tell me Cam." She said excitedly, grabbed his shirt and tugging on it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"Fine. Then don't do anything." She grabbed something else before walking into the fitting room.

Farah pouted,"But I wanna know! Tell me Cam." She said excitedly, grabbed his shirt and tugging on it.
Jack smirked as he found a slutty looking shirt and picked it up and walked over to the changing room and spoke "Here try on this" He said with a smirk

Cam laughed a little "Do you not know what a surprise is?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-no. but it still tickles''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she Nuzzled his neck and placed a small kiss on it "Alright I'll stop" she chuckled.

"Just some dumb boy thinking he knew what was best" she said as she leaned into hayate more

@Nonalaka

Mika giggled happily as she childishly ran around neo with her hands extended out behind her

Shira kissed yukis cheek before geting into the car "thank you love" she said soflty to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" she Nuzzled his neck and placed a small kiss on it "Alright I'll stop" she chuckled.
*Natsuru blushed a bit as he continued walking*

LunaCrosby said:
"Slow down.." he groaned childishly.
She looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh my, I'm sorry, I thought I was going too slow for you" she replied jokingly fluttering her eyelashes at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I'll be fine in a few hours. My wounds heal quicker that normal." He said, putting a hand on her cheek then kissing her. "Thanks for being there for me." He said as he pulled away, a blush on his face.

(I got my new character Yuto ;3)

Diablo pulled off his shirt as he pulled away. "I can't wait anymore..." He said softly, before kissing her again. (Fade?)
(Yeah...)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked as he found a slutty looking shirt and picked it up and walked over to the changing room and spoke "Here try on this" He said with a smirk

Cam laughed a little "Do you not know what a surprise is?" He asked her
Nora stuck her hand out of the room and grabbed it before pulling her arm inside. She gasped and blushed as she looked at it,"What the hell...Why this?!" She asked as she stared at the fabric that lay in her hands.

Farah stopped and thought about it for a second,"No! I've never had a surprise or really heard of one before." She said as she chewed the inside of her cheek.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru blushed a bit as he continued walking*

[/QUOTE]
She giggled at his reaction, hugging into him tightly as they got closer to home.

Mika ran for a while before she stopped in front of neo and stuck her arms out at her childishly "can you pick me up" she asked inocently to her

Shira leaned over and against yuki as she drove relaxing and imagining the day when the get married making her even happier

@Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora stuck her hand out of the room and grabbed it before pulling her arm inside. She gasped and blushed as she looked at it,"What the hell...Why this?!" She asked as she stared at the fabric that lay in her hands.

Farah stopped and thought about it for a second,"No! I've never had a surprise or really heard of one before." She said as she chewed the inside of her cheek.
Jack laughed a little "Because you told me to go for it" He said with a smirk

Cam chuckled a little "It's basically a secret" He said before kissing her cheek

Nonalaka said:
She looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh my, I'm sorry, I thought I was going too slow for you" she replied jokingly fluttering her eyelashes at him.
"Hush, are we almost there?" He groans.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled at his reaction, hugging into him tightly as they got closer to home.
*Natsuru continued to walk until he reached the front door of the mansion opening it and walking in*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back