• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed. "Yea, we are...wait, you know I'm a demon?" She said, missing his point.
Kite shrugged. "No, I just thought you were a nice person. I'd ask you out if I wasn't with someone." He said. "I think it's interesting."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah but were friends now, that's what lovers do" she says
Dex frowns. "Are you saying I should break my promises?" He asked, sadness coming into his eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Amara hid behind Natsuru a bit, she didn't like the thought of being snacked on one bit and she didnt know if she could trust this guy.
''hmmm..she seems cute just hiding behind you...''

''hey, my cute lil goddess not yours''

''right right...well, il cya later''

*Kajima then started to walk away*

*Natsuru then turned to Amara*

''you okay?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite shrugged. "No, I just thought you were a nice person. I'd ask you out if I wasn't with someone." He said. "I think it's interesting."

Dex frowns. "Are you saying I should break my promises?" He asked, sadness coming into his eyes.
"N-no! Do what y-you want!" She said quickly and stuttered a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"I could embarrass you even more but I won't since I'm nice" he laughed.
She glared at him breifly before entering and going into her room. she searched through her closet, quickly pulling out what. She needed and putting it into a bag.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at him. "Cause I was scared but that's in the past." She shrugs.
Yuto pats her on the head as he gets up. "That's good... Don't wind up being like Kite... A boy who lives in the past." He said as he walked away.

LunaCrosby said:
"N-no! Do what y-you want!" She said quickly and stuttered a bit.
Dex started crying. "What if I don't know what I want?!" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
She glared at him breifly before entering and going into her room. she searched through her closet, quickly pulling out what. She needed and putting it into a bag.
"Ready now?" He asks impatiently.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm..she seems cute just hiding behind you...''
''hey, my cute lil goddess not yours''

''right right...well, il cya later''

*Kajima then started to walk away*

*Natsuru then turned to Amara*

''you okay?''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "yeah fine, he just made me feel a bit uneasy is all" she chuckled a little.

Yuto pats her on the head as he gets up. "That's good... Don't wind up being like Kite... A boy who lives in the past." He said as he walked away.

Toru hugged him "you'll know what you want sooner or later, don't rush it and relax" she says trying to calm him down.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "yeah fine, he just made me feel a bit uneasy is all" she chuckled a little.
''yeah...he jokes like that around goddesses''

*Natsuru said chuckling a little bit*

LunaCrosby said:
"Ready now?" He asks impatiently.
She walked over to him "yeah, yeah, you know I didn't take that long" she said raising a brow at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...he jokes like that around goddesses''
*Natsuru said chuckling a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "Ah, no, the cute comments I can handle, I'm used to getting those of people,...its the eating thng I wasn't comfortable with..."

The past is filled with regrets... she thinks to herself as she feels Harper waking. Lexi looks up at Yuto "I-I have to go." She says getting up and rushing off somewhere.

LunaCrosby said:
"Eh" he said and stretched "long enough for me to take a nap" he joked.
She rolled her eyes, a smile escaping her lips which she tried her best to hold in "let's go"

Ivory's eyebrows furrowed. "Ask me out? But you don't know me...you don't even know my name..."

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Ah, no, the cute comments I can handle, I'm used to getting those of people,...its the eating thng I wasn't comfortable with..."
''yeah he just teases goddesses like that haha. he doesnt really mean it mostly''

*Natsuru said as he pets Amara's head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah he just teases goddesses like that haha. he doesnt really mean it mostly''
*Natsuru said as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and hugged onto his arm "Ah, okay, I thought I'd have to be careful and stuff aha"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" he said and exited out the door "slow poke".
"Eh?" She stared at him as she walked alongside him "I'm not a slowpoke!" She replied, furrowing her brows.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled and hugged onto his arm "Ah, okay, I thought I'd have to be careful and stuff aha"
''wanna have another piggy-back ride home?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wanna have another piggy-back ride home?''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "do you secretly like giving those?"

LunaCrosby said:
"oh really then what are you?" He asks
She narrowed her eyes at him "I dunno, I'm Ilaani" she replied with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back