• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks. "I'll be careful" she says looking at him. He approves? she says forgetting he could read minds.
"I approve means that I will let you date my brother. If I didn't, I would be forced to tell you to shove off... Or kill you." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Her red eyes darted quickly as She glared over at him "w-what kind of question is that?! O-of course I'm wearing some. Jeeez!" She paused for a bit "swimwear is made of a different material" she muttered.
Allen smiled, obviously meaning to set her off "cool".

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nice meeting you too...i was gonna eat after sensing a goddess till i saw Natsuru''
''i thought you stopped eating?''

''lil snack...but never mind, i might as well have a salad or pasta''

[/QUOTE]
Amara hid behind Natsuru a bit, she didn't like the thought of being snacked on one bit and she didnt know if she could trust this guy.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I approve means that I will let you date my brother. If I didn't, I would be forced to tell you to shove off... Or kill you." He said.
Lexi's eyes widen. "I got it the first time, I just didn't think I need the approval...but hey I got it." She rubs the back

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Oh boy" He said to himself before sighing "Here goes nothing" He said jokingly

Cam smiled "Good" He said before kissing her passionately on the lips not letting go
"You make it sound like I'm gonna be in here for hours! I'm not that bad!" Nora said as she picked out a shirt she liked and draped it over her arm."You can even pick something out if you want. It can be anything. Even a bikini or a bra or something."

Farah wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back happily. She pulled away minutes later, breathing heavily."I swear we don't do much besides make-out, have sex or cuddle....rarely. We should do something else more fun!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen. "I got it the first time, I just didn't think I need the approval...but hey I got it." She rubs the back
--of her head

(Darn keyboard.)

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Barry throws away his empty cup after chugging the rest and picks up his bags "again, lead the way, I need guiding. And don't worry, you can tell me if you see a staff member and run without me."
"Let's go take your stuff to ur dorm, what's your dorm number?" She asks getting up and heading for the door.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smiled, obviously meaning to set her off "cool".
She furrowed her brow in confusion to his reaction "cool?" She stared at him for a bit "what is? I don't get it"

Mayyflower said:
Yuto glared at her as he put a dark blade to her neck. "You hurt my brother, I will not hesitate to kill you." He said. "He has gone through too much pain to go through more..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You make it sound like I'm gonna be in here for hours! I'm not that bad!" Nora said as she picked out a shirt she liked and draped it over her arm."You can even pick something out if you want. It can be anything. Even a bikini or a bra or something."

Farah wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back happily. She pulled away minutes later, breathing heavily."I swear we don't do much besides make-out, have sex or cuddle....rarely. We should do something else more fun!"
Jack smiled "That's a horrible idea" He said with a perverted look on his face

Cam smiled "That's why I have something planned tonight" He said brushing some hair out of her face

Kite nodded. "Yeah... I kinda lost control of them." He said. "My name's Kite wh-" He then realized he was talking to a girl. He started blushing.
"Oh...hey, you're turning red...are you feeling all right?" Ivory asked as she poked his warm cheek. (Sorry, my mom got home from work)

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brow in confusion to his reaction "cool?" She stared at him for a bit "what is? I don't get it"
"Your reactuon. Unlike others you would have ran or slapped me" he laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
"You know exactly what to do... you just don't realise it" she says and yawns.
Dex smiled. "You always know just what to say." He said.

Aeron said:
"Oh...hey, you're turning red...are you feeling all right?" Ivory asked as she poked his warm cheek. (Sorry, my mom got home from work)
Kite blushed even more. "I-I'm fine! I just get nervous around girls..." He said.

Kite blushed even more. "I-I'm fine! I just get nervous around girls..." He said.
"Oh...I cc ould change into a male figure, if you like!" Ivory said backing up, and black smoke appearing on her skin and clothes, ready to change at a moments notice.

"I guess, but I always say and do stupid things" she shrugs. She went wide eyed and didn't move.

(Where all my characters are:

Lilith is reading in the courtyard (Free)

Angel & Dove are at the cafe getting coffee (Free)

Nexia is at the Beach w/ River

Eive is at the Beach w/ Aiden

Noah is walking around town (Free) )

Yuto glared at her as he put a dark blade to her neck. "You hurt my brother, I will not hesitate to kill you." He said. "He has gone through too much pain to go through more..."
Lexi shrieks "I-I'd never hurt anyone on p-purpose" she says all shaking up. "I-I promise I won't hurt him" she says with her eyes closed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your reactuon. Unlike others you would have ran or slapped me" he laughed.
She stared at him before rolling her eyes and grumbling "L-Let's get going already"

Aeron said:
"Oh...I cc ould change into a male figure, if you like!" Ivory said backing up, and black smoke appearing on her skin and clothes, ready to change at a moments notice.
Kite stops blushing. "No... You don't have to do that. In fact, I like you better as a girl. You look cute." He said tilting his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That's a horrible idea" He said with a perverted look on his face

Cam smiled "That's why I have something planned tonight" He said brushing some hair out of her face
Nora looked at him and laughed,"You're right but I could care less. Have at it with your pervy thoughts and go pick out whatever." She grabbed a dress and another shirt, chuckling.

"Oh! What is it? Is it a surprise?" Farah asked, her eyes shining with happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back