• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"I say we enact the plan after I drop off my stuff at my dorm. And since I'm more or less the leader of this whole operation, that means we are going to enact the plan after I go and drop off my stuff at my dorm."
Levi finishing her drink and takes the check and pays it. "I'll show you the dormitory If you want." She asks

Nonalaka said:
"Ayy, okay, I'll narrow down the question...where would YOU like to go to have fun?" She asked raising a brow "and don't say you dont know"
"Uhhhhhhhhh......." he thought "pool" he said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima walks up to them calmly*
''hello...long time no see Natsuru''

View attachment 128604

''Kajima...? dammit you gave me a scare, i thought i would have to fight someone at a time like this''

*Natsuru chuckled as if he knew him*

[/QUOTE]
Amara hopped off Natsuru's back and looked between the two. She assumed they must be friends, she didn't particularly recognise this person.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto scratches his chin. "You care for him." He said, seemingly able to read her mind.
Lexi's eyes widen and she looks at Yuto. Did he just... She thinks to herself.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen and she looks at Yuto. Did he just... She thinks to herself.
Yuto decided to finish your sentence. "Read your mind? Yes." He said, still watching the birds.

Nonalaka said:
Amara hopped off Natsuru's back and looked between the two. She assumed they must be friends, she didn't particularly recognise this person.
*Kajima then looked at Amara*

''oh? is this Amara the goddess of love? heh, you look lovelier than i expected''

''hey now, if your trying to flirt, drop it''

*Natsuru said as he smiled a little bit*

''ah...i see. jeez, i never expected you to actually start having love interests...''

Dex held out his hand. "Then how about we just be friends?" He asked as the bird chirped on Toru's shoulder.
"Friends..." toru said quietly, obviously thinking hard about it. "That might be hard" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhhhhhhhhh......." he thought "pool" he said.
"There that wasnt so difficult, thats an interest, you like to go to the pool" she nodded her head "Alright, I'll just need to go back to the dorms and grab an outfit" she said

Yuto decided to finish your sentence. "Read your mind? Yes." He said, still watching the birds.
Lexi stares at Yuto, she studies his face and looks back at the birds. "Yea I do" she says quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Friends..." toru said quietly, obviously thinking hard about it. "That might be hard" she says.
Dex tilted his head. "Why? You don't want to be with me... You don't want to be friends... What DO you want?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gasped for air before he was being pulled and thought "Never did I think I would end up with a girl this kind to me"

Cam frowned before holding her close "I know it is.....But I am here for you I promise I will never leave your side" He said softly
Nora happily pulled him along into a clothing store."Let's see what's in here! I need some new clothes anyway." She said as she looked around the store.

Farah looked up at him and smiled,"Thank you and I know you won't leave. You're not that cruel.... I love you!" She said happily as she leaned up to kiss him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stares at Yuto, she studies his face and looks back at the birds. "Yea I do" she says quietly.
Yuto sighs. "You seem nice. I approve. Just be careful... He's dangerous." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"There that wasnt so difficult, thats an interest, you like to go to the pool" she nodded her head "Alright, I'll just need to go back to the dorms and grab an outfit" she said
"What's the difference in a swimsuit and bra and underwear... unless your wearing none" he says as if it was nothing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then looked at Amara*
''oh? is this Amara the goddess of love? heh, you look lovelier than i expected''

''hey now, if your trying to flirt, drop it''

*Natsuru said as he smiled a little bit*

''ah...i see. jeez, i never expected you to actually start having love interests...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled a little bit, looking between the two a second time before stopping at Kajima "Its nice to meet you~" she smiled politely at him.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"All right then." Barry pulls out three walkie talkies "take one, this is how we'll stay in communication. Scarlet, find a spot far away from the office so we have enough time to get in and out safely. I'll call you once we've dropped my stuff off."

Dex tilted his head. "Why? You don't want to be with me... You don't want to be friends... What DO you want?" He asked.
"Its not that, its just now I can't do things I like to do with you" she says and leans back "that's all.. I do wanna be friends if that's my only chance of being something to you".

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled a little bit, looking between the two a second time before stopping at Kajima "Its nice to meet you~" she smiled politely at him.
''nice meeting you too...i was gonna eat after sensing a goddess till i saw Natsuru''

''i thought you stopped eating?''

''lil snack...but never mind, i might as well have a salad or pasta''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora happily pulled him along into a clothing store."Let's see what's in here! I need some new clothes anyway." She said as she looked around the store.

Farah looked up at him and smiled,"Thank you and I know you won't leave. You're not that cruel.... I love you!" She said happily as she leaned up to kiss him.
Jack smiled "Oh boy" He said to himself before sighing "Here goes nothing" He said jokingly

Cam smiled "Good" He said before kissing her passionately on the lips not letting go

Yuto sighs. "You seem nice. I approve. Just be careful... He's dangerous." He said.
Lexi smirks. "I'll be careful" she says looking at him. He approves? she says forgetting he could read minds.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not that, its just now I can't do things I like to do with you" she says and leans back "that's all.. I do wanna be friends if that's my only chance of being something to you".
Dex sighed. "I don't know what to do..." He said looking down.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"All right then." Barry pulls out three walkie talkies "take one, this is how we'll stay in communication. Scarlet, find a spot far away from the office so we have enough time to get in and out safely. I'll call you once we've dropped my stuff off."
Levi takes the walkie talkies. What did we get ourselves into.? Her voice. Echoed through Scarlets head.

LunaCrosby said:
"What's the difference in a swimsuit and bra and underwear... unless your wearing none" he says as if it was nothing.
Her red eyes darted quickly as She glared over at him "w-what kind of question is that?! O-of course I'm wearing some. Jeeez!" She paused for a bit "swimwear is made of a different material" she muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back