• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fine" annabel said frankly to him before taking abite of her food then looking back at him "was there any thing you needed" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he slammed his hands down on the table "You know there was another way then killing him!" He said in anger

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup so mad I wanted to crush every bone in someone's body" she said "your mom told me why you did it though so I don't know how to feel" she sighs.
Dex frowned, having a sad look on his face. "I don't blame you... I blamed myself for every mistake I made. But what was I supposed to do? Just let her die?" He asked.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"Good ideas the two of you have, I can pound away at the mic to get people's attention at first and then we Rick Roll them... If you guys know what that is."
Levi laughs and shakes her head. "Nope no idea" she looks at her sister to see if she knows.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora winked and chuckled,"Maybe. I'm done yet. I need for ice-cream and whip cream too."

"Your queen would like bacon with chips and pancakes with cereal too." Farah cried as she pointed her finger towards the kitchen when he picked her up.
Jack blushed "Do-Don't you think that's a bit much?" He asked her

Cam chuckled a little "Alright my Queen" He said to her with a wink

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I do feel like deomons the day relaxing with you. But if you want to head out that's fine too" he said before kissing her ear again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled and closed her eyes "relaxing it is then"

Daniel reaver]Mika jumped down next to her "that was fun" she said happily to neo as the pistol dissapered from her hands Shira pulled away a little bit latter "what do we do know?" She asked yuki happiness in her voice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''to consider this fun...you really are not an ordinary child''

*Neo said as she flicked her blade to the side making the blood splatter in that direction as she bit the tip of her bloody glove and took it off throwing it in the trash as she did with the other glove*

''hmmm~ i dunno, we can go back home if you want. we can plan our wedding there if you want''

*Yuki replied happily*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fine" annabel said frankly to him before taking abite of her food then looking back at him "was there any thing you needed" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"No, I'm just waiting. I did come to talk to you also though. I didn't want to interrupt Thana's conversation... " Hayate said nodding. "Anyways, how long have you served her?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...home. i dont go to a lot of places anyway''
*Natsuru said as he kept walking until he fully walked around it*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, Alrighty then" she smiled

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "Do-Don't you think that's a bit much?" He asked her

Cam chuckled a little "Alright my Queen" He said to her with a wink
Nora grinned,"Nope! That's just enough for me." She said before standing up from his lap. She whistled lowly as she put her arms behind her head."I'm done. We going or what?"

Farah giggled quietly and playfully glared at Cam,"Don't wink at me peasant! The King will be very upset when he hears about this." She scolded as he carried her to the kitchen.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite rubbed his nose. "I can do more than summon hippos... I have a dark side." He said.
"Yeah... You keep that one locked away..." Taylor said, floating around.

Dex frowned, having a sad look on his face. "I don't blame you... I blamed myself for every mistake I made. But what was I supposed to do? Just let her die?" He asked.
"I don't know" she said "I've never been in a relationship so its all new to me, and its hard when you don't wanna share because your afraid of loosing that person" she says.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

"Basically, it's a song by a man named Rick Astley called "Never Gonna Give You Up". It was a way of pranking people on the internet by tricking them into thinking it'd be something else." He took a big sip of his hot chocolate and said "now, one of you is going to have to cause a disturbance to get the staff's attention so I can sneak in and get on the PA."

Yuto nodded. "Off somewhere." He said, almost smiling. "Causing trouble."
Lexi smiles "What are there names... Maybe I know one of them or two." She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Nope! That's just enough for me." She said before standing up from his lap. She whistled lowly as she put her arms behind her head."I'm done. We going or what?"

Farah giggled quietly and playfully glared at Cam,"Don't wink at me peasant! The King will be very upset when he hears about this." She scolded as he carried her to the kitchen.
Jack sighed as he stood up "Sure" He said with a smile before kissing her and quickly pulling away

Cam sighed "Jeez" He said jokingly as they entered the kitchen

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll try, but I'm constantly worrying about protecting someone" he says.
"Oh, come on Allen, lighten up, even superheroes have lives to live" she said as she still stared at him "you'll drive yourself insane with all this worry"

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know" she said "I've never been in a relationship so its all new to me, and its hard when you don't wanna share because your afraid of loosing that person" she says.
Dex shook his head. "You never lost me and you would never lose me." He said.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
"Basically, it's a song by a man named Rick Astley called "Never Gonna Give You Up". It was a way of pranking people on the internet by tricking them into thinking it'd be something else." He took a big sip of his hot chocolate and said "now, one of you is going to have to cause a disturbance to get the staff's attention so I can sneak in and get on the PA."
"Ooh I'll do it!" Scarlet said ecitedly.

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Levi gasps "I know now, I know that song" she smiles. "Good song" she laughs a bit

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then walked back home still carrying Amara*
''enjoying the ride?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Of course!, I feel like royalty or something" she chimed before giggling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back