• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sits. "So why are you sitting alone?" She asks with a confused look apon her face.
Yuto looked over at her, then looked away. "What's it to you?" He asked, using his first full sentence since arriving at the school.

Mayyflower said:
Levi laughs. "Your funny" she says being sarcastic. "Come on I'll show you the way." She says walking in the direction of the cafe.
"Cool, now, this plan I have is going to sound really immature and whatnot but it's not like I know this place well enough to pull off something more complicated. The plan is to use the PA system to just pretty much annoy everybody or make them laugh. Or both, both would be good."

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so.." he says and looks at her.
She shrugged "if you dont want me to its fine, you don't seem too keen on the thought" she said as she walked forward a bit

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite twitched in pain on the ground. The hippos had disappeared.
@Aeron
Taylor flew over to Kite, "Hey. I know you. You're that kid who wanted to go super saiyan. What happened? "

@Aeron

Afrobrony said:
"Cool, now, this plan I have is going to sound really immature and whatnot but it's not like I know this place well enough to pull off something more complicated. The plan is to use the PA system to just pretty much annoy everybody or make them laugh. Or both, both would be good."

@LunaCrosby
As Levi and Barry enter the cafe they take a seat and wait for Scarlet to show up. "Anything else?" She asks taking sip of her Mocha.

Mika frowned before she jumped onto the the ice wall and watched before sighing as a pistol appeared and she randomly shot three rounds hitting three of the mafia members straight in the head

Shira despened the kiss even more her heart feelin like it was gonna blow from joy

@Himeragi Seiker

Afrobrony said:

@LunaCrosby
"Sounds..fun" she says and walks inside, sitting down with them.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I did it!" He said happily "I talked to her and everything went good from there!" He said with a wide smile
Jack sighed "I swear this will never get old" He said shaking his head

Cam smiled "Screw Magic! I will make it on my own!" He said happily
Nora laughed and swiped the rest off it off."Ice-cream can be pretty fun you know. There's all sorts of things to do with it."

Farah giggled,"Take me to the kitchen and make me food you lowly peasant! Your queen is hungry and so are her unborn children!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah. alright''
*Natsuru said as he smiled and kept walking*

[/QUOTE]
"Just leave the talking to me, I'm a blabbermouth after all" she laughed. "Hey, do you feel like going somewhere else?" She asked, tilting her head.

Roman said:
Taylor flew over to Kite, "Hey. I know you. You're that kid who wanted to go super saiyan. What happened? "
@Aeron
Kite got up rubbing his head. "I sort of summoned too many hippos..." He laughed nervously. "Oh yeah, I never told you my name. It's Kite." He finished.

@Aeron

Yuto looked over at her, then looked away. "What's it to you?" He asked, using his first full sentence since arriving at the school.
Lexi looks down and shrugs. "Just wanted to know...That's all, Im Lexi by the way" she says glancing at him.

Kite twitched in pain on the ground. The hippos had disappeared.
@Aeron
Ivory looked over and saw a guy twitching on the ground. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" She flew over with haste and hovered over the girl, unsure of what to do.

"Toyr childish tricks aren't going to work on me william" she said frankly as a glass of red wine appeared in one of her hands

@shortyshot8

---------------

Annabel bowed her head a little "hello hayate" she said softly to him

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and swiped the rest off it off."Ice-cream can be pretty fun you know. There's all sorts of things to do with it."

Farah giggled,"Take me to the kitchen and make me food you lowly peasant! Your queen is hungry and so are her unborn children!"
Jack blushed more "This is your way of revenge isn't it?" He asked her with nervousness in his eyes

Cam chuckled "Yes your highness" He said picking her up in a bridal fashion

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Barry ordered just a simple hot chocolate for himself "obviously, there's a lot more details to add to that. If I had more time I could possibly control the PA system from another source other than the office. I also need to figure out what I'm actually going to play over the PA. Any ideas?"

Kite got up rubbing his head. "I sort of summoned too many hippos..." He laughed nervously. "Oh yeah, I never told you my name. It's Kite." He finished.
@Aeron
Taylor chuckled, "That's both funny and stupid. It's stupid because you pushed pass your limit. Not smart." He said floating over to Ivory, "Hi, are you OK?"

Dex nodded. "Remember when I asked you out? You were watching a bird." He said.
"Mhm" she said and stared at the bird "its nice that you remembered" she says and pokes the bird.

Aeron said:
Ivory looked over and saw a girl twitching on the ground. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" She flew over with haste and hovered over the girl, unsure of what to do.
(Girl...? Kite is a guy xD )

Kite nodded. "I'm fine." He said.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "That's both funny and stupid. It's stupid because you pushed pass your limit. Not smart." He said floating over to Ivory, "Hi, are you OK?"
@Aeron

Daniel reaver]"Toyr childish tricks aren't going to work on me william" she said frankly as a glass of red wine appeared in one of her hands @shortyshot8 --------------- Annabel bowed her head a little "hello hayate" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William sighed as he turned back into an adult "Fine I will tell you what I really came here for....." He sighed again "Jack is alive"

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Barry ordered just a simple hot chocolate for himself "obviously, there's a lot more details to add to that. If I had more time I could possibly control the PA system from another source other than the office. I also need to figure out what I'm actually going to play over the PA. Any ideas?"
"If you wanna annoy them constantly tap on the microphone if there is one. And to make them laugh... I dunno" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and slid his arms around her from behind kissing her cheek "ok" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Do you feel like going somewhere today? Or do you want to just relax here?, I'm okay with either." She said with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back