• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
(Alright I'll send Lexi , cause Rin is a little obnoxious and Yuto is a man of very few words xD )
(Alright, Yuto doesn't really react much to anything anyway... Even if their obnoxious xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex froze when he saw Toru lying on a bench. T-Toru? He thought. He didn't approach or leave. Is she still mad at me?
She put her hand out infront of her "I was so selfish and now I'm alone." She sighs.

Mayyflower said:
"Lead the way Barry" she jokes knowing he probably doesn't know where it is.
"Don't be cruel" Scarlet laughs and runs a hand through her hair.

@Afrobrony

(Alright, Yuto doesn't really react much to anything anyway... Even if their obnoxious xD )
Lexi paces back and forth thinking of something that's worrying her she stops when she sees a man sitting on the bench in front of her bench. What the... U.S. He upset about something...? She asks herself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled and snuggled into him "let keep walking and let them have their moment, I feel like a creep watching for this long" she joked

LunaCrosby said:
She put her hand out infront of her "I was so selfish and now I'm alone." She sighs.

"Don't be cruel" Scarlet laughs and runs a hand through her hair.

@Afrobrony
Dex finally speaks. "What are you talking about? If you wanted to see me you could of just asked." He said as he sat down next to her, putting a hand on her head gently.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi paces back and forth thinking of something that's worrying her she stops when she sees a man sitting on the bench in front of her bench. What the... U.S. He upset about something...? She asks herself.
**Is

Mayyflower said:
Yuto sees Lexi and looks back at her. He has the same serious expression on his face. "..."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "You are trying to get me killed" He said as he grabbed a napkin and looked down at her chest

Cam nodded "Yeah you're right" He said with a smile "Ya know only 4 more days" He said as he poked her stomach "Then we will get to see these little ones" He said with a smile
"Not at all! I'm just to busy enjoying this." Nora chuckled as she continued to lick her ice-cream. The small drop of ice-cream slowly began to trail down her chest."You should get that before it goes down my shirt."

Farah smiled happily,"I know! It's so exciting, I just can't wait to see them!" She plopped down on the bed as she rubbed her stomach.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled and snuggled into him "let keep walking and let them have their moment, I feel like a creep watching for this long" she joked
''hahaha..okay''

*Natsuru said as he started to walk again*

Aeron said:
You guys can bring whoever, Ivory's finishing up her movie at the theater :3
(Sending Kite xD )

Kite burst into the theater on a pink hippo. Hundreds of dancing hippos suddenly appeared. "It's a hippo party!!!!" He said happily.

Dex finally speaks. "What are you talking about? If you wanted to see me you could of just asked." He said as he sat down next to her, putting a hand on her head gently.
She went wide eyed for a second then returned to normal "because I believe that you hate me and deserve someone better, I'm not enough for anyone so I should be alone and stick with friends" she says.

Yuto sees Lexi and looks back at her. He has the same serious expression on his face. "..."
Lexi walks over there "May I sit? Also are you okay?" She asks with a little concern in her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not at all! I'm just to busy enjoying this." Nora chuckled as she continued to lick her ice-cream. The small drop of ice-cream slowly began to trail down her chest."You should get that before it goes down my shirt."

Farah smiled happily,"I know! It's so exciting, I just can't wait to see them!" She plopped down on the bed as she rubbed her stomach.
Jack blushed a little "Jeez you are such a tease" He said as his hand began to move the napkin to her chest

Cam smiled at her as he fell next to her "This really is crazy" He said jokingly as he stared into her eyes

LunaCrosby said:
She went wide eyed for a second then returned to normal "because I believe that you hate me and deserve someone better, I'm not enough for anyone so I should be alone and stick with friends" she says.
Dex brought his face close to hers. "I never hated you. If anything you deserve someone better. Also... Your not alone. I'm here." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks over there "May I sit? Also are you okay?" She asks with a little concern in her eyes.
Yuto tilted his head, then shook it. "Sure." He said, sticking to his silence.

Annabel nodded then let him in before walking back "mistress. Hayate. You have a guest" she said softly to them as she walked into the dinning hall

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
You guys can bring whoever, Ivory's finishing up her movie at the theater :3
Alright I have something for this moment xD ))

Taylor was on a movie date with a girl from school. The movie was almost finished, but Taylor was just bored and tired. He began to yawn after a while of sitting there as his date was amazed so far.

tumblr_np6gkvmeWN1t06ubmo1_500.gif

New plan: Never take all your dates to the same movie... Shit gets horribly boring after awhile... He thought as he watched.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha..okay''
*Natsuru said as he started to walk again*

[/QUOTE]
She let out a happy sigh and hugged Natsuru tightly as they walked along the lake, she was happy they went there, she was enjoying her evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back