• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded then let him in before walking back "mistress. Hayate. You have a guest" she said softly to them as she walked into the dinning hall
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate slowly turned around, "Oh sorry Annabel. I don't know him, he must be here for Thana..." he said, turning back around.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded then let him in before walking back "mistress. Hayate. You have a guest" she said softly to them as she walked into the dinning hall
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William followed and waved at them "Hey!" He said happily "It's been awhile huh Thana?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sending Kite xD )
Kite burst into the theater on a pink hippo. Hundreds of dancing hippos suddenly appeared. "It's a hippo party!!!!" He said happily.
Ivory rose out of her seat to get knocked down by a dancing hippo. "What the-!" Ivory scurried under her seat as the hippos danced around the empty theater. "Thank goodness that I'm the only one who watches marvel in this town..."

Nonalaka said:
She let out a happy sigh and hugged Natsuru tightly as they walked along the lake, she was happy they went there, she was enjoying her evening.
*Natsuru continued to walk as he tried to think of another conversation but couldnt*

Daniel laughed a little as he finished the dishes then walked over to her "that's obly of your ok with it of course" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

Dex brought his face close to hers. "I never hated you. If anything you deserve someone better. Also... Your not alone. I'm here." He said.

Yuto tilted his head, then shook it. "Sure." He said, sticking to his silence.
Toru blushed and looked to the side "my brothers kicked me out, I think that counts as being alone" she says.

Thana nodded to Williams statment "indeed it has" she said as the plate of half eaten food dissapered from in front of her indicating she was done "what do you need" she asked him as she slightly looked at hayate then back to William

@shortyshot8

@Roman

Aeron said:
Ivory rose out of her seat to get knocked down by a dancing hippo. "What the-!" Ivory scurried under her seat as the hippos danced around the empty theater. "Thank goodness that I'm the only one who watches marvel in this town..."
The hippos suddenly vanished. "Uh oh..." He said before he started falling. "Gosh dang it!!!!!" He squealed as he face planted. "Ow..."

Dex brought his face close to hers. "I never hated you. If anything you deserve someone better. Also... Your not alone. I'm here." He said.

Yuto tilted his head, then shook it. "Sure." He said, sticking to his silence.
Lexi sits. "So why are you sitting alone?" She asks with a confused look apon her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little "Jeez you are such a tease" He said as his hand began to move the napkin to her chest

Cam smiled at her as he fell next to her "This really is crazy" He said jokingly as he stared into her eyes
"I am not!" Nora exclaimed before snickering,"Okay, so maybe I am. It's not like it's gonna kill you." She said as more ice-cream fell on to her chest,making her frown."This is so messy. Why don't you just lick it? You haven't had any yet anyways." She said as she used her hand to wipe some off before sticking it in her mouth.

Farah nodded as she closed her eyes,"Mhm... I'm hungry! Go get me food peasant!" She said, her eyes shooting up as she looked at him with a grin on her face.

Aeron said:
@Roman you might want to see this xD

Nonalaka said:
"Wow alright I've made a decision" she said nodding her head "in return for you walking around with me, I'll teach you how to relax, deal?" She replied, tilting her head at him.
"If you say so.." he says and looks at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blushed and looked to the side "my brothers kicked me out, I think that counts as being alone" she says.
Dex shook his head. "Then you shall not be alone anymore..." He said softly as he chanted some words as a small blue bird magically appeared. "I call him Eddie." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to walk as he tried to think of another conversation but couldnt*

[/QUOTE]
Amara noticed this as she learned forward and kissed his cheek "You know, you don't have to try to strike up small talk with me all the time, I still enjoy your company when you're silent" she chuckled a bit.

Taylor stood up and turned around, "Hippos?!" He grabbed his date and hovered above all the dancing hippos. "Who does this kind of junk?" He asked looking for who's responsible.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Aeron

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to Williams statment "indeed it has" she said as the plate of half eaten food dissapered from in front of her indicating she was done "what do you need" she asked him as she slightly looked at hayate then back to William @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William smirked "I did it!" He said happily "I talked to her and everything went good from there!" He said with a wide smile

WeirdPrincess said:
"I am not!" Nora exclaimed before snickering,"Okay, so maybe I am. It's not like it's gonna kill you." She said as more ice-cream fell on to her chest,making her frown."This is so messy. Why don't you just lick it? You haven't had any yet anyways." She said as she used her hand to wipe some off before sticking it in her mouth.

Farah nodded as she closed her eyes,"Mhm... I'm hungry! Go get me food peasant!" She said, her eyes shooting up as she looked at him with a grin on her face.
Jack sighed "I swear this will never get old" He said shaking his head

Cam smiled "Screw Magic! I will make it on my own!" He said happily

Roman said:
Taylor stood up and turned around, "Hippos?!" He grabbed his date and hovered above all the dancing hippos. "Who does this kind of junk?" He asked looking for who's responsible.
@TheRebelliousDragon @Aeron
Kite twitched in pain on the ground. The hippos had disappeared.

@Aeron

Daniel reaver]Mika wined "I wanna help too" she said to neo "let me help pleaseeee" she begged her Shira kissed yuki back lovingly as she wraped her arms around her waist and lifted her into the air again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''no, this i must handle alone''

*She said as she pulled out a blade from the bottom of her umbrella as if the umbrella was a sheath for the blade as she jumped over the wall and started to slash through the mafia having their blood splattered across the ground some staining her clothes*

*Yuki deepened the kiss as she wrapped her arms around Shira's neck*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as he finished the dishes then walked over to her "that's obly of your ok with it of course" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "i-its fine, I'm okay with it"

Nonalaka said:
Amara noticed this as she learned forward and kissed his cheek "You know, you don't have to try to strike up small talk with me all the time, I still enjoy your company when you're silent" she chuckled a bit.
''ah. alright''

*Natsuru said as he smiled and kept walking*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at will "is that it" she said frankly annoyed with him disturbing her for that alone
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned a little "You're not happy for me?" He said changing into his child form "You're so mean!" He said as he began to cry

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to Williams statment "indeed it has" she said as the plate of half eaten food dissapered from in front of her indicating she was done "what do you need" she asked him as she slightly looked at hayate then back to William @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sat and waited patiently for, Thana and William to finish speaking. So he decided to talk to Annabel, "Hey." He said walking over to her.

@shortyshot8

Dex shook his head. "Then you shall not be alone anymore..." He said softly as he chanted some words as a small blue bird magically appeared. "I call him Eddie." He said with a smile.
"A bird?" She says and stares at it quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back