• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm" she said and stared at the bird "its nice that you remembered" she says and pokes the bird.
Dex rubbed her head with a smile. "I never did forget about us... I knew you had a good reason to be mad and I respected your decision." He said, looking at the chirping bird.

Daniel reaver]Mika frowned before she jumped onto the the ice wall and watched before sighing as a pistol appeared and she randomly shot three rounds hitting three of the mafia members straight in the head Shira despened the kiss even more her heart feelin like it was gonna blow from joy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo noticed Mika got bored and shot 3 members in the head leaving her to a last cowering member that was hiding behind a bush as she walked to the cowering member as the member started to crawl back until Neo stepped on his stomach so he wouldn't move*

''p-please im begging you! dont kill me!''

''dont kill you? you must be mistakened. im only gonna stab you''

*Neo said as she raised her sword and stabbed the member in the heart killing him as she smiled*

latest

*Yuki continued to kiss Shira as she smiled into the kiss*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jack" she asked scuriously to William not knowing who that was
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William slammed his head into the table "How the hell do you not remember?" He asked her before sighing "I am truly sorry it was my job to keep him locked away but he is back....Do you not remember the man who killed his entire family for the fun of it?"

"Well I do feel like deomons the day relaxing with you. But if you want to head out that's fine too" he said before kissing her ear again

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]"Toyr childish tricks aren't going to work on me william" she said frankly as a glass of red wine appeared in one of her hands @shortyshot8 --------------- Annabel bowed her head a little "hello hayate" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"No need to bow." Hayate said smiling. "That's one thing, you can greet me like any other person would. Ya know, 'hi', 'hey', 'how goes'. Things like that. If I'm gonna treat you like a person, I'd like for you to act like one towards me, is that OK with you?"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "That's both funny and stupid. It's stupid because you pushed pass your limit. Not smart." He said floating over to Ivory, "Hi, are you OK?"
Kite sighed. "I know... I still like hippos though." He laughed.

@Aeron

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex rubbed her head with a smile. "I never did forget about us... I knew you had a good reason to be mad and I respected your decision." He said, looking at the chirping bird.
"Yup so mad I wanted to crush every bone in someone's body" she said "your mom told me why you did it though so I don't know how to feel" she sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you wanna annoy them constantly tap on the microphone if there is one. And to make them laugh... I dunno" she says.
"If you want them to laugh call someone out of their features orr, play a funny song." Levi says sitting back. @Afrobrony

LunaCrosby said:
"I just don't think I'm able too" he says nervously.
"And why not?, its not like you are a robot" she said as she turned and stared at him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks down and shrugs. "Just wanted to know...That's all, Im Lexi by the way" she says glancing at him.
Yuto looks at her. "Yuto." He said, going back to only saying one word.

Nonalaka said:
"Just leave the talking to me, I'm a blabbermouth after all" she laughed. "Hey, do you feel like going somewhere else?" She asked, tilting her head.
''hmm...home. i dont go to a lot of places anyway''

*Natsuru said as he kept walking until he fully walked around it*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh that jack.... I have already taken the neccesary steps to stop him no need to worry" she said to William
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William raised his head a little from the table "And how did you do that?" He asked her

Mika jumped down next to her "that was fun" she said happily to neo as the pistol dissapered from her hands

Shira pulled away a little bit latter "what do we do know?" She asked yuki happiness in her voice

@Himeragi Seiker

Yuto looks at her. "Yuto." He said, going back to only saying one word.
Lexi smiles. "Nice to meet you Yuto, So what brings you here?" She asks looking at her surroundings.

Kite sighed. "I know... I still like hippos though." He laughed.
@Aeron
"Never said you didn't!" Taylor said, his voice echoing. "Hippos are pretty cool to everyone, just don't kill yourself summoning them."

@Aeronwen

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded at the other boy and looked around. "So...you summoned these hippos?"
Kite nodded. "Yeah... I kinda lost control of them." He said. "My name's Kite wh-" He then realized he was talking to a girl. He started blushing.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "This is your way of revenge isn't it?" He asked her with nervousness in his eyes

Cam chuckled "Yes your highness" He said picking her up in a bridal fashion
Nora winked and chuckled,"Maybe. I'm done yet. I need for ice-cream and whip cream too."

"Your queen would like bacon with chips and pancakes with cereal too." Farah cried as she pointed her finger towards the kitchen when he picked her up.

Roman said:
"Never said you didn't!" Taylor said, his voice echoing. "Hippos are pretty cool to everyone, just don't kill yourself summoning them."
@Aeronwen
Kite rubbed his nose. "I can do more than summon hippos... I have a dark side." He said.

"Fine" annabel said frankly to him before taking abite of her food then looking back at him "was there any thing you needed" she asked him

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back