• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora came back, holding two cones in her hand. Once she made it back to him, she held one out."Here is your ice-cream! Made with love and care." She laughed as pushed him down into a chair before sitting on him happily.

"Why would you never have a girlfriend? You're really kind and sweet and not to mention good looking. I don't understand why you wouldn't have one at all." Farah said, puzzled by the thought.
Jack blushed a little then sighed "Why is it I am not used to you sitting on my lap...After all you do it quite a bit" He said with a wink

Cam sighed "I don't know it's just most people hate me for what I am" He said sadly "And I don't want those two to have to feel the same pain" He said looking at her stomach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "the only way I would take your bed was if you where with me" he called back as he did the dishes a small blush and a smile coming to his face
@Nonalaka

(He never nocked on the doooooor @shortyshot8)

[/QUOTE]
"A-ah" she blushed furiously ".....well..I suppose there's nothing wrong with that....." she said quietly facing the opposite way.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...eeyup''

[/QUOTE]
"Still, its cute, isn't it?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I geuss I like.... uh hm...no clue" he sighs.
"Wow alright I've made a decision" she said nodding her head "in return for you walking around with me, I'll teach you how to relax, deal?" She replied, tilting her head at him.

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

Barry did a fist pump and picked up his bags again "that's cool, I'll even pay for you guys over there, incentive for doing this thing with me. Now, for introductions, my name is Barry, Barry Samuels."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little then sighed "Why is it I am not used to you sitting on my lap...After all you do it quite a bit" He said with a wink

Cam sighed "I don't know it's just most people hate me for what I am" He said sadly "And I don't want those two to have to feel the same pain" He said looking at her stomach
Nora laughed,"Quite a bit? I did more than that sweetheart." She said as she licked her ice-cream before it could drip on her. Though she missed some when it dropped on her chest."Shoot...I don't have a napkin. Can you get it for me?"

"Why would they hate you?" Farah asked before shaking her head."And they won't go through any type of pain. We'll be there to protect them from any of it, right?"

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
Barry did a fist pump and picked up his bags again "that's cool, I'll even pay for you guys over there, incentive for doing this thing with me. Now, for introductions, my name is Barry, Barry Samuels."
Levi nods "I'm Levi Silvers and this is my twin Scarlet Silvers" she says looking at scarlet

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Mmk...)
Dex had lost sight of Hina a little while back. He was glad he had some alone time now. He decided to take a walk through the park.
Toru sat on a bench laying down, her eyes closed "I'm so stupid" she mumbled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Quite a bit? I did more than that sweetheart." She said as she licked her ice-cream before it could drip on her. Though she missed some when it dropped on her chest."Shoot...I don't have a napkin. Can you get it for me?"

"Why would they hate you?" Farah asked before shaking her head."And they won't go through any type of pain. We'll be there to protect them from any of it, right?"
Jack sighed "You are trying to get me killed" He said as he grabbed a napkin and looked down at her chest

Cam nodded "Yeah you're right" He said with a smile "Ya know only 4 more days" He said as he poked her stomach "Then we will get to see these little ones" He said with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sat on a bench laying down, her eyes closed "I'm so stupid" she mumbled.
Dex froze when he saw Toru lying on a bench. T-Toru? He thought. He didn't approach or leave. Is she still mad at me?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Well Yuto has no friends... He's waiting in the courtyard :3)
(Alright I'll send Lexi , cause Rin is a little obnoxious and Yuto is a man of very few words xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back