• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Oh boy..........I will eat anything at all. I enjoy pretty much sleeping and training. I like both very much. I am a Human but I have had a lot of things happen to me and that's why I'm this way"

Cam smiled happily "Yeah that sounds good!" He said happily
Nora nodded and pulled him inside an ice-cream parlor."Interesting. Now, what's your favorite flavor of ice-cream?" She asked as she gazed at the choices of ice-cream she could have.

Farah giggled and wrapped her arms around him,"Don't you want a say in what happens for the wedding? Like the cake or decorations or something!"

Thana giggled "sorry hayate blames the over protective one" she said happily "plus he doesn't know about us yet" she said before taking abite of food as blake went wide eyed then eyed him more giving him a look of 'break her heart and I break your neck' as he started to eat while annabel giggled a little

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru only nodded and watched Yuki and Shira. he was smiling to see that Yuki was happy along with her partner Shira*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah I love being around for moments like this, don't you? ~"

Afrobrony said:
"I really hope you mean that as a compliment and not as my obituary. Seriously though, I don't mean any harm."
"I know, and it wasnt much of anything, I'm testing you. So take it as a challenge" she says and twirls a book.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and pulled him inside an ice-cream parlor."Interesting. Now, what's your favorite flavor of ice-cream?" She asked as she gazed at the choices of ice-cream she could have.

Farah giggled and wrapped her arms around him,"Don't you want a say in what happens for the wedding? Like the cake or decorations or something!"
Jack chuckled a little "Honestly I like any kind at all" He said happily as he had dropped his guard forgetting that she was going to end up getting him back

Cam tapped a finger on his chin "All in good time love" He said before sighing "This is crazy"

Daniel reaver]"Then let's fight!" Mika cheered happily to neo before giving her puppy eyes "pwwweasseeee" she said inocently to her Shira broke the kiss a little later her breathing heavy from the excitment as she smiled still holding yuki close to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''a-ah..sorry but i cant. i dont wish to really hurt you i mean, i do have a bloody history behind me''

*Yuki smiled happily as she hugged held Shira and placed her head on Shira's chest*

''i love you''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "sorry hayate blames the over protective one" she said happily "plus he doesn't know about us yet" she said before taking abite of food as blake went wide eyed then eyed him more giving him a look of 'break her heart and I break your neck' as he started to eat while annabel giggled a little
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "I see..." He said leaning back in his chair. "That look you're giving me a second ago, I know it. I won't hurt her, I don't hurt what I love..." Hayate said annoyed with Blake.

"I don't think you'll hurt me to badly" she said giving neo the cutest puppy eyes

"I love you to baby" she said tears of happines coming to her eyes as she hugged yuki tightly burrying her face into yukis shoulder

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"I've never relaxed in my life, I wouldn't know what to do" he says and pats her head.
She crinkled up her nose in response to him patting her head "...don't you have any hobbies?"

Blake glared at him a little before sighing and nodding still anoyed with this boy as Thana smiled comfortingly at hayate as if to tell him to not worry about blake as she ate

@Roman

Daniel reaver]"I don't think you'll hurt me to badly" she said giving neo the cutest puppy eyes "I love you to baby" she said tears of happines coming to her eyes as she hugged yuki tightly burrying her face into yukis shoulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''n-no seriously...i killed..many many people. if i fight, someone is gonna die''

*Yuki held Shira tightly as she smiled becoming so happy*

Daniel reaver]Blake glared at him a little before sighing and nodding still anoyed with this boy as Thana smiled comfortingly at hayate as if to tell him to not worry about blake as she ate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled back at Thana, ignoring Blake again. "So, Annabel, why bow and call me master? You don't even know me yet."

LunaCrosby said:
"I know, and it wasnt much of anything, I'm testing you. So take it as a challenge" she says and twirls a book.
Barry stared at the ground in thought for a few seconds then perked up and snapped his fingers "I got it, I accept your challenge, I even have a way to do it. I guarantee that you'll be surprised by what I've got in store. All I need now are the details."

Afrobrony said:
Barry looks at her confused "tough guy? Look, I think you're misunderstanding me, I don't mean that I'm going to beat up everybody ever, I just mean that I'm going to be an important person one day."
Levi smiles. "I got it I got it" she says walking away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "sorry hayate blames the over protective one" she said happily "plus he doesn't know about us yet" she said before taking abite of food as blake went wide eyed then eyed him more giving him a look of 'break her heart and I break your neck' as he started to eat while annabel giggled a little
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "you're welcome~" she called as she looked after the hatchling, feeding it and whatnot. "Are you sure the couch is okay for you to sleep on? I mean, you're a lot taller than me...I could swap if you'd like"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Honestly I like any kind at all" He said happily as he had dropped his guard forgetting that she was going to end up getting him back

Cam tapped a finger on his chin "All in good time love" He said before sighing "This is crazy"
"Then I'll get vanilla for both of us! With whatever toppings I can think of." Nora said before walking over to the counter and getting them both vanilla ice-cream.

"Is it? I mean, I guess so. Why is it crazy?" Farah asked as she looked up at him.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled then kissed her four head "I don't know" he said softly before yawning "I might go make brekfast while you shower instead of that's alright with you" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled "yeah thats fine baby" she said to him and stood up naked and walked to thr bathroom.

@shortyshot8 did you want to see the interest check? I got a notify from you saying you rated that post. ))

Afrobrony said:
Barry stared at the ground in thought for a few seconds then perked up and snapped his fingers "I got it, I accept your challenge, I even have a way to do it. I guarantee that you'll be surprised by what I've got in store. All I need now are the details."
"Its impossible but have fun" she says and glances at her sister don't even think about ditching me she stares at her.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I'll get vanilla for both of us! With whatever toppings I can think of." Nora said before walking over to the counter and getting them both vanilla ice-cream.

"Is it? I mean, I guess so. Why is it crazy?" Farah asked as she looked up at him.
Jack smiled as he thought to himself "She is way too kind to me" He thought to himself as he watched her

Cam sighed "Never did I think I would have a girlfriend but not only am I getting married but I have a child on the way" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back